Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) (73830 Views)

Chimaroke Describes Peter Mbah And Edward Ubosi As Clueless And Illiterate / The Greatest Heartbreak 10 / Clueless: The Compunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by genius43(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2018
If I say am not more confused than Mary then am lying
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2018
sly12345:
i nor get anything to talk for this story
grin cheesy
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2018
grin grin
genius43:
If I say am not more confused than Mary then am lying
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by binsanni(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2018
baby please now, update now wink wink
Silver1996:
grin cheesy
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by crownaayam17(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
[color=#550000][/color] tongue grin
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
binsanni:
baby please now, update now wink wink

Baby keh..... grin grin
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
POHB
EPISODE 30

UNABLE TO THINK STRAIGHT... MARY FIX HER GAZE ON JASMINE.... the message resounding in her head...'Dont trust Jasmine'.....

Moments ago they'd called the number that sent the message it was switched off... It was a total different number from the first one that had sent them that death message....... Sharon was right.. The killer is closer than they think.. How else will the killer got her number.... How did the killer knew she was at that police station....

She grunts.. Her head bubbling up different questions........ What the motorcycle guy had told her was fresh in her head... She was inclined to meet Pope...but she knew she can't do that without Sharon's help......

"So na how ona do reach.....? Jasmine ask breaking the silence..

Mary snort..... "How we what......?

"How ona do reach for ona side na... Sharon fit trace the number.....?

Mary swallowed.... "No she didn't.... They ask for a police report before they could do that..... "

"Enhe.... "She boom out slamming her hands against her legs.... "Why ona nor carry police report go....?

Mary exhales.. Not sure if she should tell her about the motorcycle guy.... The message creep back into her head... 'Dont trust Jasmine... '....she inhale.. Sucking in all the air she can get...... "The police don't believe us.... They think we are lying about Manny's disappearance...... "

"Ahhh.....!, dem still dey think like that for dis serious mata... Na wetin be their problem......?

Mary snort.. Tossing back a strap of her hair...then she realise she hasn't really ask her about the chief..... "So how did yours go... Did you find out anything from the chief...... ?

Jasmine nib her lip..... "Dem nor go see amm first.... "She said changing her sitting position.... "The yeye girl wen dey pose as secretary nor let me see amm o..... "

"So you didn't meet him.....? Mary said with a feeling of disappointment....

"That fine bobo wen folo me ni suggest say mak i call lann for phone..... Ni i pick my phone call lann.....

"And what happened... Did he come out.....?

"Come out keh.....!.....she inhale.... "He nor com out o.. We arrange to meet later for hotel o...... "She took a slight pause... Fear creeping in.... "Bae i nor go lie you, i dey fear oo, i nor sure say i go fit go.... "

"You can't abandon the plan now... This was the plan all along...you get him to a hotel and you get him drunk so he can spill the truth...... "Mary boom out...

"I dey fear...... "She bug her eyes at her.... "Wat if as i reach dere, ni he gbag me inside motor boot, na wetin i go do..... ?

"Why would he do that....?

"I nor understand........ Nor be you dey yarn for yah say Manny blackmail amm....

Mary exhales..... "Look Jasmine... You need to do this... For Manny..... "

"Bae to do dis tin nor hard.... Na fear i dey fear.... E fi be say the chief dey pretend... Maybe Manny blackmail amm... And na me introduce the girl give amm... Wetin you fink say he go do wen he see me........ "she pause waiting for her answer...... "He go draw line for my throat with knife...... "

"So you are not doing it..... "Mary boom out abruptly

"Na which angle you dey reason from sef......, if you see this case from whre i dey see amm from... You go know say this thing wen you want mak i do so na risky to life........ "

Mary inhale at her own outburst... Just then she realise she wasn't fair... Wasn't thinking straight....... It was dangerous for Jasmine to go there.... If truly Manny blackmailed him... Jasmine could be in danger if she sees the chief.....

"Am sorry.... "She said with clenched teeth... Catching her breath....

"E don do nor worry... I go do am.... "

Mary glance at her.... "No you can't........ "She suck her teeth.... "Do that.... ,don't do it again.... "

"I say mak you nor worry... I go go....

Sharon's footsteps interrupted them....

Mary turn her gaze to Sharon who had changed her clothes..... She wore a pair of navy blue jean and a white top.... Her purse in her hand......

"Where are you going....? Mary ask quickly...

Sharon gritted..... "To see Pope..... "

"What....! Mary boom out.. Shocked... "Why are you going there..... "

Sharon rolled her eyes..... "Look we still need to know if the senator has Manny and Pope seem to be the only one who can get to him....

"I thought you said Francis was doing that....?

Sharon snort..... "Have you heard anything from Francis..... ?

Mary jut her chin.. A NO expression etched on her face...... "Is that why you are going to see Pope....?

"Yes..... I believe i can convince him..... "

"He made it clear he isn't going to help..... "

"I know that..... "Sharon interjects..... She suck her teeth..... "Look... I need to do this... Atleast try to convince him to see reasons why he needs to do it... Since the police has decided not to help... We need to get help in any way we can.... "

"Then am coming with you..... "

"No you can't.... "Sharon cut in shapily....... "Pope doesn't like you and you coming with me will make it worse..... "

Mary exhales...... "Just be careful around him... I don't trust him.... "

Sharon scoffs.... She took a step.. Her eyes meeting Jasmine... She eyed her and walk out... From the door... From the house.....

With a huff.. Francis insert the key into the door mouth..... He went into his house when the door opened.... His earlier conversation with Micah came running to his head....

Micah could be right... Maybe he doesn't know where Manny is.....
He slammed the door... Confused on what next to do.... He threw himself on the chair.....
He quivered when his phone began to vibrate in his pocket.....

He swallowed hard.... When he saw the caller was Peter.... He took a deep breathe... Micah must have probably told him he sent him a message with his phone..... He crocked his throat... Exhaling... Then he answered the call.....

"What is wrong with you man......? Peter raved the moment the call connected....

Francis gritted.... "Look Pete i can explain....

"Explain the fact that you sent Micah a message to meet you with my phone..... You think i wouldn't know because you deleted the message..... "

Francis inhale..... "Am sorry but i needed to talk with him....

"What is going on with you man.... ?...there was a slight pause then Peter's voice came again..... "Your obsession for this girl is making you do stupid things... What did you intend to get from talking to Micah.....?

Slightly irritated by Peter's words... He said.... "Look i think Micah knows something....

"Knows what...? Peter ask shapily...

Francis swallowed.... "I think he knows where Manny is..... "

"You need help man.... Dragging yourself into Manny's problem isn't going to get you your girl.. You are acting like a child....

"Am not acting like a child"Francis cut in harshly... Exasperation in his voice....... He suck in... "Look i know what am saying... Is either he has Manny or he knows someone who does.... "

"And how exactly did you know that....?

"I just have the feeling... An instinct...... "

"You can't go around accusing people of abducting Manny.... If someone has taken her... You getting yourself involved is getting yourself killed.... A friendly advice.., stay away..... "

"I can't stay away now... Am too deep into it.... "

"Then undeep yourself"Peter blared out from the other end..... "You need to stop doing this and don't ever use my phone to call Micah again......."

"I get that.... "Francis muttered anger sweeping through him...

"Take care man.... "

The phone call ended as the last words from Peter sounded....

Francis drop the phone....thinking hard how and when he is going to get his girl back.....

Eyes swollen. Blood flowing freely from her leg.... Head spinning.... She open her eyes.... Breathe heavy.. She raise her head as she heard the cranky sound on the table.... Her eyes were wary... Hazy.... The images were small but as she open her eyes widely... It became clearer... Bigger......

She sneer..... Her heart throbbing.... Her open injuries pricking the pains into her body...

She grimaced with bloodied face.... ...she raise her head to face him.... Anger tinge with pain sweeping through her...... "Why dont you just kill me"She muttered.....

He scoffs.... A low laughter followed then he turn to face her with the mask on his face....... "Wouldn't that be too easy for you...... You don't deserve that kind of easy death considering the hearts you have shred to pieces.... "

She swallowed hard... Blood dripping from her leg into the ground... Her clothes tattered with blood stain.....
The stench of her hair sniffing into her nose..... "I don't deserve this torture..... "She said faintly...

"Oh sweetlove, you deserve more than it........ Do you even care to turn around to see how those you broke their heart were feeling.. If they were doing good...., I heard one of them committed suicide recently.... What was his name again....Mmm...... "He rolled his eyes in the air.... "Gat it... Jeremy.... He couldn't take the heartbreak you gave him so boom.... He killed himself... Just like that... "

"I never broke Jeremy's heart.... "She said with quivering mouth......

"Really... Is what you tell yourself....?

"There was another girl involved... Moreover i found love in someone else..... "

"Of course... You found love..... You love SUN?

She jerk her neck... Sneer in pains..... "Just kill me please..... "

"Are you just going to die without knowing what you did to me....?

She glared at him.... "I have ask you that many times and many times you didn't tell me... I gave up....

He scoffs..... "Abusa Godfrey.... ring a bell.... "

Shock swept through her when she remenbered...... "Abusa Godfrey is dead..... "

"Yes he is... You killed him..... "

She scoffs... Then spat on the floor... "Now i know you are crazy.... I wasn't even in town when he died.... I heard he died in a ghastly motor accident when i came back..... "

"That isn't the whole story and you know that.... "

"Can you cut me some slacks.... Abusa Godfrey died a year ago....... "She quivered...."Are you related to him.... You think i killed him.. That's why you are torturing me..... ?she hollered

"Am torturing you because you killed him.... "He yelled back....... "You broke his heart.... He went into a bar and he got drunk because he couldn't take the heartbreak... On his way home he had that accident that claimed his life..... "

"I didn't do that.... Godfrey understood the kind of relationship we had.... I told him i wasn't ready to marry but he keeps pushing me.. Pressuring me... I gave him distance... I didn't leave him.. I traveled to think what i want.. What i want to do... Do you know how bad i felt when the news of his death the first thing that welcomed me when i came back..... I was going to say yes to his proposal..... "

"Your excuse is useless..... "He yelled.... "You left with a message on his phone that you are breaking up... He try to reach you back.. He called you many times... You didn't answer... He searched for you and it drove him crazy.........

"It wasn't my fault.... "Manny shouted

"It's your fault.... "He yelled back... Anger surging through him....... "The heartbreak you gave to him cost him his life..... His family...... And you are going to pay for it..... "

With those words he pick up a kinife from the table.....

"No no no.... "She whimpered in tears as he drew the knife close to her.....

Without hesitation... He stab her leg... The knife piercing in...

She gave a loud agonizing scream...... "Please stop.... "She grimaced in pains... Tears bursting out of her eyes.........

Eyes sparkling anger... The anger overwhelming him.. Controlling him.. He glared at her then he pulled out the knife.. Blood gushed out with it.......... "You are going to pay bitch.... All of you are going to pay...... "

She cried in pain....... Her leg bleeding profusely.....

He sniff.... Exasperation engulfing him...... "When am done with you, i will go after your friends... I won't rest until i wipe all of you from existence........a promise was made, a promise must be fulfilled...... "

WHAT PROMISE COULD THAT BE........?

TBC

TBC

3 Likes

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kikiwendy(f): 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
Silver! Silver!! Silver!!!
How many times did I call you?.. Please don't give somebody hypertension with this suspense oo
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2018
Godfrey who died one year ago,sounds like the person who died at the beginning of the story, i was beginning to ask myself how the person was connected to the story.

Guys check out episode one again, after the dead of the person silver wrote one year later, you will understand this episode

So that guy that died at the beginning of the story is the reason for everything

You are good man
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by petersononome: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2018
Mavikolo2020:
Godfrey who died one year ago,sounds like the person who died at the beginning of the story, i was beginning to ask myself how the person was connected to the story.

Guys check out episode one again, after the dead of the person silver wrote one year later, you will understand this episode

So that guy that died at the beginning of the story is the reason for everything

You are good man

ya guy,episode 1 explains it all, am sure this guy is somehow related to the guy that died
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 6:50am On Nov 04, 2018
grin cheesy
kikiwendy:
Silver! Silver!! Silver!!!
How many times did I call you?.. Please don't give somebody hypertension with this suspense oo
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

You are good man

Correct brother

Your head dey there..... smiley
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by egwolopretty: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2018
They've been searching for Manny in the wrong places, I don't think the senator nor the chiefs have her

could it Micah because i don't even trust him, i don't trust Peter either

silver just tell us who is behind it all, i don tire for this suspense
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by sly12345: 9:40am On Nov 04, 2018
Let Manny just die na
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Ann2012(f): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
This shit is real, I feel for Manny right now, she's going through a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Risingstar2020(f): 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
cry
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Roadto2019: 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
Guy na wetin,this suspense too much na. Reveal the killer jare. I suppose don comment tey tey but my former account was banned till December.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Arom21(f): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Kudos to you.
I am suspecting Jacob jawe
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2018
egwolopretty:
come and read o

generalJumong1 , nifeseun ,
Akemim , Igyeseh , gaventa , monalicious ,
Hardehkehmih, ebysandra , ANTONINEUTRON
, Noobshakur , cutieisme , Mrshizzy ,
Odoogu , Mtbail , ChemicalReaction , uchedora ,
Aremu01 , khaifa, chidozeze , Plolly
betlord12 , Spykey , Olaitan3784
plice02 , moseph shaydeenamz
I just saw the mention.. Hope I'm not late?
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
ChemicalReaction:
I just saw the mention.. Hope I'm not late?

Better late than never....

U welcome

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
Roadto2019:
Guy na wetin,this suspense too much na. Reveal the killer jare. I suppose don comment tey tey but my former account was banned till December.

So sorry

Welcome back
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin cheesy
egwolopretty:
They've been searching for Manny in the wrong places, I don't think the senator nor the chiefs have her

could it Micah because i don't even trust him, i don't trust Peter either

silver just tell us who is behind it all, i don tire for this suspense
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin grin
sly12345:
Let Manny just die na

I swear u wicked... grin grin cheesy
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
grin cheesy
Arom21:
Kudos to you.
I am suspecting Jacob jawe

Much love dear
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kelvyncruz: 6:25am On Nov 05, 2018
This thing nor funny again o, Manny is going through shit
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by purity23(f): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2018
updateeeeeee
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 05, 2018
Silver I dey vex for you, see as Manny dey suffer
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by zeezeegal(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2018
Best-ever....Nice1
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by izaray(f): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2018
Silver you fit use ur power give Manny another chance! So she can correct her mistakes

Thanks for the update, doing a wonderful job here!
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 10:32am On Nov 05, 2018
POHB
EPISODE 31

POPE TURN OFF THE GAS IMMEDIATELY WHEN HE NOTICED HIS FOOD WAS ALMOST AT THE VERGE OF BURNING...... he drop the pot.... Remove the cover.....
The heat and aroma of the rice sniff it's way into his nose...

He squeaked with a silly expression etched on his face.... He quickly covered the pot back... That stupid girl Julianna had promise to come cook for him but up till now the bitch hasn't showed up.... He try calling her when he got home few minutes ago but she didn't answer her call.....

A gleen of sweat sheen down his brow... With a huff he quickly pull off his shirt... He was inclined to put on the generator since there was no light and the intensity of the heat he was feeling was too much......

Shirtless... He pick up a plate from the plates storage...dirty plates were littered everywhere... He had no time to wash.. Julianna or Sharon or any of those bitches that visit him does the washing anytime they come.....

Many times he has thought of hiring a house help but on second thought he doesn't want to be tempted......
He knew the kind of person he is.. He was a type of man that doesn't let go of anything he fancy.... Any beautiful face... Big round ass.... Full breasted..... His kind of spec......

He open the pot again...he took a deep drag as he stare at the rice......
He had cook the rice last night..it was what he ate before he went to bed... And it's evening already yet the rice was still there... His only food....

On his way from Jack's place.. He had thought of buying food from a restaurant on his way home but it totally eluded him until he got home......

He bit his lip... With no other option he dish the rice in the plate.....
His mind quickly commemorated his discussion with Jack..... He wonders where the bitch is if Jack doesn't have her.....

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts.....
He puff and drop the plate wondering who was knocking.....
Shirtless with only his trouser on.. A bit sag... His tight black shorts showing..... He trot to the door.......
Infuriated he opened the door when the knock sounded again......

A wry smile curve his lips.. He pout as he stare at her...... "Look who is here...... "He said with clenched teeth....

Sharon push him out of the way and went in........

Pope smile and close the door back then he spun round to face her.... "I wasn't expecting you so soon....., i mean after the little show at that bitch's house.... "

Sharon gritted.. Then she toseed back a strap of her hair.....

"Your boyfriend was so lucky i was in a good mood....... "he said closing the distance between them..... He grab her waist when he got closer to her.....

With a puff... She yanked free...... "I didn't come here for this"she resounded....

He wink at her... A sly smile sweeping in.... "Now you gat me curious.... "

Sharon exhales weighing the pros and cons of how she is going to ask him.. But she has to voice it out.. Anyway she can...... "Look Mary said a guy...

"Mary Mary Mary........ "Pope interjects taking a few steps from her....... "Always Mary.... "he bug his eyes at her... Hands folded across his chest"What does Mary want this time....?

Sharon grunts..... Nerves swooping in..... "Mary said on her way from the police station.. A guy on a motorcycle stopped in front of her .. A guy who claims he knows who has Manny..... "

"Haleluyah....... "Pope boom out..... "Finally someone who knows where the bitch is shows up... So tell me,who has the bitch.....?

Sharon clenched her fingers.... "The motorcycle guy mention our names......

"Our names.......!, who is our names....?

"All of us involved in this except Mary....... "She resounded.... A high pitch in her voice....

"When you say involve... It equals partners in crime.... "

"All of us finding Manny... Me, you, Taiwo, Francis, Jacob and Jack....... "

Shock swept through Pope....... "Jack.....?

"Yes Jack... And Mary believe Jack knows something about Manny's disappearance.... Which is why am here..... Where is Jack....?

Pope swallowed hard..... "Well since his name has already been mentioned as an alleged human abductor.... I see no reasons for the skeletons to remain in the cupboard..... "

"What skeletons.......?Sharon ask.. a layer of percussion in her voice....

Pope knit his brows... Pout..... "I confronted Jack about this......

"Wait......!, Mary interjects...... Shocked.... "You confronted Jack about this, does that mean he knows Manny....?

"Everyone knows Manny..... "Pope replied with clenched teeth..... "Manny, the men's supplier...... "

"I don't understand... What do you mean by Manny the men's supplier......?

Pope exhales.. Then he nib his lip.... "Oh dear, don't tell me you don't know Manny owns a brothel.... She supplies girls to men in the political class... How did you think Manny got in touch with the senator.... The house, the car, how did you think she got them......?

Sharon snort.... Sucking in all the air she can get...... "So If Jack knew Manny.... What is his connection to Manny's disappearance.... Why did you confront him......?

Pope wink at her.... He made a few steps farther...... "After the little meeting at your house... I figured it out when you mentioned something about Manny blackmailing the senator..... There it occurred to me why the the senator's wife wanted Manny dead...... "

Sharon's heart skip...... "Oh my God, the senator's wife wanted Manny dead..... "

Pope pout.... "Why are you so surprise.... You know what happens when you have an affair with a rich married man....their wives are always fierce..... "

"So she killed Manny.....? She blared out.. Her heart throbbing...

"I don't know that.... She came to offer me the job... I rejected it when i knew it was Manny. Despite the fact that she destroyed my life in the past.. I didn't want her dead... So i rejected ten million naira in cash so the bitch can walk....... "

"Jack took the job.. Didn't he? Sharon ask shapily....

"I don't know....

"What do you mean you don't know... "She latched out....

"That's the reason i confronted him... He said he didn't do it....... "

Just then the door flung open... They both turn their attention to the door...

With Surprise shrieked on their faces... Sharon shouted....... "Mary..... "

"Jack killed her....... "Mary muttered infuriated...

"Have you been eavesdropping.....? Pope ask...

"Jack killed my friend...... "Mary yelled......

"Did you follow me here....... ?

"Yes i followed you here..... "Mary Hollered.... "I knew he was going to say something like this and you weren't going to tell me........ "

"When haven't i told you anything about Manny....?Sharon ask irritated..

"You want to go there right now....? Mary boom out... A layer of tear drop from her eye then she turn her gaze to Pope.... With furious eyes she grab his shirt...... "What have you and your friend done to Manny....?

"Get your grumpy hands off of me.... "Pope retorted as he yanked himself free from her grasp....... "I don't know where that bitch is....... "

"Your friend does..... "Mary snarled... Exasperation in her voice...... "If he Kills Manny, i swear i will....

"Hey.... "Sharon interjects..... "Before you start swearing anything.. I suggest we go see Jack...."

Pope rolled his eyes..... "You will just be wasting your time, he will give you the exact same story he gave me.... "

"Can you just take us there.... "Sharon scowled....

Mary sniff as more tears rolled down her cheek

"You want to go there, fine let's go there..... "Pope scowled back.....

He gasped in excitement as she released his d**k from its restraint. In a moment, she was on her knees, her lips swallowing his d**k slowly, letting him feel each hard inch slide past her tight lips, her tongue meeting his thick d**k as it stretched into her.

He watched her mouth manoeuvre his large d**k... and tried to pull back, not wanting to thrust yet, but she held him by the waist and pulled him forward, her throat gagging around his head and he moans. He gripped into her hair and he holds her there before allowing her to pull back....

His eyes watch her in thrilled ecstasy , watching as her red lips stretch around his throbbing d**k, the delight on her face as it filled her mouth, hearing her moans that almost drowned his, and he started to f*ck her. He f*cked her mouth, testing each deeper and faster shove into her mouth, gauging her reaction, and becoming happily arouse with each suck in return, each hold by her muscles...

He began to drive his shaft into her, his hands gripping onto her head, holding it steady as he rammed his thick d**k deep. She moaned around his d**k and he kept on giving her more. He felt her soft fingers slip around his balls, she felt their tightness and she sucks him faster. She slid her fingers around his balls and coaxed them to release....

Her ears perk at the deep growl and she shoved him deep into her mouth, drinking immediately at the cum the filled her, the thick hot cum shooting down her throat. He yanked back then pushed into her and f*cked her face again, grunting, spilling more into her, watching as it dripped from her lips down onto her chin. He kept pulling back then shoving into her mouth deeply until his balls were empty......

Just then a hard knock came on the door......

A cozy anger wreck his spines... He quickly drag his tight short up... Some dripping sp*rm drip into it...
The knock came again.. this time more serious than the first.....

"Get something to wear...... "He barked at the girl who immediately ran to the room

Infuriated with only his shorts on he opened the door.... Frown encroach on his forehead when he saw who was standing there........ "What the hell man......? He boom out furiously

"Where is Manny you murderer.....? Mary hollered...

"Pope what's this.....? Jack ask furiously

"They think you know where Manny is.... "Pope muttered...

"What have you done to Manny.....? Mary resounded with furious eyes....

Rage sink into Jack.. Overwhelming him.... He quickly walk to the chair... Check underneath and took out a pistol then he point it at their face......

Sharon heart almost busted out of her chest......

"Man.. It hasn't gotten to that..... "Pope said stepping in their front

"It hasn't gotten to this..... "Jack scowled....... "You brought some bitches to my house to accuse me of killing Manny.... I thought you were my man....... "He snort and griply wrapped his finger on the trigger..... "I want you and your pair of low life c*ck sucking holes out of my house now...... "

"Just put the gun down let talk.... "Pope said...

"You think am bluffing....... "Without hesitation... He shot the ground.. Close to their feet.... The loud sound of the bullet echoed in their ears....... "Get out now... "He growled...

Francis couldn't concentrate in his drawing... Slowly he drop the pencil and shift the drawing paper to a corner... The thought of Mary filled his head....

He took a deep drag then he stood up... Pick up her picture that he had paint himself....
He nib his lip when he saw her smiling face...

Just then his phone began to vibrate in the table... Without hesitation.. He trot towards the table...it was an unknown caller... He quickly pick up the phone and answer the call......

"Hello man.... "A voice came from the other end....

For a moment... Francis kept quiet waiting if he can recognize the voice...... "Who is this....?

"Forgotten me so soon.... Your memory must be really low...... "

He gritted....... "I don't have time for this man.. Who are you?

"Since you don't recognize my voice.. Let's leave it that way...shall we get to the reason i called....?

Francis knit his brows..... "Why did you call.... ?he ask irritated

"I have the girl you are looking for.... "The voice said

Shock grip Francis..... "What are you talking about....?

"You know what am talking about... So i will just tell you what i want...... If you want the girl back... You will have to pay a ransom....... "

"Is this kidnapping....?

"Call whatever you want...... Tell the rest of the crew searching for her.. You have 48hours to deliver fifteen million for her release"

"What......! Francis blared out.... "Fifteen million....."he nib his lips the amount resounding in his ears.... "You are crazy....... We are paying no dine..... "

There was a slight pause on the other end.. Then his voice came up again.... "You know what happens to the kidnap victims when the kidnappers request is not meant......., i repeat you have 48hours,or be ready to see her dead body on a truck of waste bin..... "

"Who the hell are you....? Francis hollered then the call ended......

Francis groan... Without hesitation he dialled the number again....

Breathing heavily he waited for him to answer..... "Pick up the phone you bastard..... "

TBC

pls drop a comment for me after reading.......

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2018
izaray:
Silver you fit use ur power give Manny another chance! So she can correct her mistakes

Thanks for the update, doing a wonderful job here!

I nor get any power ooo grin grin grin grin

You welcome dear

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2018
undecided
kelvyncruz:
This thing nor funny again o, Manny is going through shit

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / The Devil has the money ( A Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.