Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) (73860 Views)

Chimaroke Describes Peter Mbah And Edward Ubosi As Clueless And Illiterate / The Greatest Heartbreak 10 / Clueless: The Compunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2018
cheesy grin grin
LightQueen:
Silver I dey vex for you, see as Manny dey suffer
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2018
zeezeegal:
Best-ever....Nice1

Tnks
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Ann2012(f): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2018
Who is the man holding Manny captive?

Well done OP
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2018
Who wants ramson now?

Getting more complicated
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by afolabiwunmi: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Thanks for the update oooooo. Am waiting to know who the kidnapper his ooooooo because i don tire oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
Silver1996:
POHB
EPISODE 31

Francis couldn't concentrate in his drawing... Slowly he drop the pencil and shift the drawing paper to a corner... The thought of Mary filled his head....

He took a deep drag then he stood up... Pick up her picture that he had paint himself....
He nib his lip when he saw her smiling face...

Just then his phone began to vibrate in the table... Without hesitation.. He trot towards the table...it was an unknown caller... He quickly pick up the phone and answer the call......

"Hello man.... "A voice came from the other end....

For a moment... Francis kept quiet waiting if he can recognize the voice...... "Who is this....?

"Forgotten me so soon.... Your memory must be really low...... "

He gritted....... "I don't have time for this man.. Who are you?

"Since you don't recognize my voice.. Let's leave it that way...shall we get to the reason i called....?

Francis knit his brows..... "Why did you call.... ?he ask irritated

"I have the girl you are looking for.... "The voice said

Shock grip Francis..... "What are you talking about....?

"You know what am talking about... So i will just tell you what i want...... If you want the girl back... You will have to pay a ransom....... "

"Is this kidnapping....?

"Call whatever you want...... Tell the rest of the crew searching for her.. You have 48hours to deliver fifteen million for her release"

"What......! Francis blared out.... "Fifteen million....."he nib his lips the amount resounding in his ears.... "You are crazy....... We are paying no dine..... "

There was a slight pause on the other end.. Then his voice came up again.... "You know what happens to the kidnap victims when the kidnappers request is not meant......., i repeat you have 48hours,or be ready to see her dead body on a truck of waste bin..... "

"Who the hell are you....? Francis hollered then the call ended......

Francis groan... Without hesitation he dialled the number again....

Breathing heavily he waited for him to answer..... "Pick up the phone you bastard..... "

I have two suspects here, Jacob or Micah
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by purity23(f): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
Release Manny ooo
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Eberechi24(f): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
the kidnapper is a friend/brother to the man that died in the beginning of the story.
Who happens to be jacob.

or maybe the guy himself- maybe he survived the accident.

Jacob is Sun

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kelvyncruz: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2018
Am still suspecting Jacob and Peter
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kelvyncruz: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
Eberechi24:
the kidnapper is a friend/brother to the man that died in the beginning of the story.
Who happens to be jacob.

Jacob is Sun

i support you o
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ann2012:
Who is the man holding Manny captive?

Well done OP

Tnks dear
grin
Risingstar2020:
Who wants ramson now?

Getting more complicated
grin grin
afolabiwunmi:
Thanks for the update oooooo. Am waiting to know who the kidnapper his ooooooo because i don tire oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin grin
Mavikolo2020:
I have two suspects here, Jacob or Micah
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin cheesy
purity23:
Release Manny ooo
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
smiley
Eberechi24:
Who happens to be jacob.

Jacob is Sun

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
grin
kelvyncruz:
Am still suspecting Jacob and Peter
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by genius43(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2018
We made Front page yay!.

Chee! Oh we global now (In wonder thehypeman's voice)

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by WHOcarex: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2018
Silver, I'll come check this out
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2018
POHB
EPISODE 32

INFURIATED..... Francis called the number again when he didn't pick the first.....
He groan.. Waiting anxiously for him to pick, exasperation lick through him... His head started bubbling up questions.. If he has Manny why wait till now to ask for a ransom....

Frown lines encroach on his forehead when the call connected.....

"Have you delivered my message....? The voice ask...

Francis groaned...... "How am i sure you have Manny..... ?

He puff when he heard the low grunt in the person's voice.....

"You don't know, so this is what we are going to do, you have 30minutes to get to the rest of her friends.. The minute you are with them, call this number and let me warn you, if you try calling me without them been there with you, consider your friend dead..... "

The call quickly drop dead.....

Outside Jack's house, Mary just kept pacing around, her mind was totally unsettled, the gunshot still vibrating in her ears.....

"We should go Mary, i don't think he knows where Manny is.... "Sharon said with clenched teeth... Her hands folded across her chest.....

Pope rest his back on his car... Looking at them

"He could be lying... That bastard literally shot at us..... "Mary scowled with fierce energy

"He shot at the ground..... "Sharon resounded.... "Not at us.... So please let's go.... "

Mary gritted, still skeptical of the fact that Jack is innocent....

"Besides we can't talk to him like that, he is already angry.... "Sharon added...

Mary squeaked.... Then her phone started ringing in her pocket.. She quickly pick it up... She frown when she saw the caller.. Then she put the phone away wondering why he was calling... what does he want.....

"Who is calling....? Sharon ask when she noticed the change in her expression...

Mary nib her lips... Then she rolled her eyes around.. Her mind fixated on the thoughts that Jack might know more that he was letting on.... "It's Francis.... "

"Answer it, he might have information on the senator.... "

Mary hesitated a bit.. With a huff, she answered... Her voice coated with fury sounded.... "What have you found out.... ?

There was silence on the other end, she gritted waiting impatiently for him to speak up.... His voice keep reminding her of that night... The night she saw him f*cking that slut at the back of the club house....Despite knowing the truth that he was set up by Manny, she can't seem to forget that moment... That moment haunt her.. Gave her sleepless night of weeping and agony.... Just then his voice came up...

"I think we have a problem..... "

Stupefaction wreck her spines... Her mind wondering what the problem was.... "What.... ?she ask with eyes slack-jawed....

"Someone just called me, and he's asking for ransom for Manny..... "

"What.....? She blared out.. Stroked in her voice....

"What is it....? Sharon ask shapily....

"What did he say, does he have Manny.....? Mary ask anxiously.... Her heart throbbing with the news...

"He said he has her....

"Where are you....? Mary queried cutting him short...

"Am at home... "

"Don't go anywhere, we are coming there now..... "Mary added.. Then she ended the call...

"What is it.... ?Sharon ask... "Has Manny been found...?

Fingers clenching hard against her phone.. She insufflate..... "Someone called Francis, he said he has Manny and he's demanding for ramson for her release..... "

"What.....!Sharon boom out, a jarring prostration in her voice.... "Was she kidnapped....?

"I don't know, we need to get to Francis... "Mary said making her way to the car.....

"Are we going somewhere else....? Pope ask with clenched teeth the moment they were closer to him.....

"Yes please.... "Mary replied tossing a strap of her hair backward....

"Let me guess, someone else knows where Manny is.....? Pope ask with pursed lips.....

"Her boyf.....

"Look there is no time, we should get moving....."Mary cut in.... "We'll discuss it in the car so please give us a lift.... "

Pope jut his chin...he gasp for breathe.... "Where are we going.....?

"I don't understand....... "Sharon scurred the moment Pope started driving......."If Manny was kidnapped, why did the kidnapper wait so long to demand for ransom....?

"I don't know.... "Mary said..... Confused... Everything was becoming complicated....

"Any of these doesn't make any sense..... "Sharon said slightly infuriated..... "First he sent us a message of numbers which turn out to be DEATH alphabetically,then someone stopped in front of you and mentioned our names as suspects telling you to figure out who the real culprit is, now this..... "

"Sounds like someone is trying to mess with your heads...... "Pope muttered.. His hands griply on the wheels....... "How much is the ransom.....?

Mary exhales.... "I don't know, i didn't ask him..... ,not yet... "

Pope emit..... "If you ask me, with everything that is happening, i think someone is trying to siphone money from your pockets.. Someone who knows you are searching for Manny...... "

Mary wince at the possibility of it... Manny's disappearance was no longer a secret.......

"Pope could be right..... "Sharon interjects... "What if this is just another dead end... A play the real kidnapper or whatever he is,is putting on.... To mislead us one more time.... "

"Sharon, this isn't funny anymore... Manny could be in real danger... I don't know but maybe just maybe, her abductor is tired of holding her and he needs money to let her go..... "

"Do we even have money......? Sharon scowled

Mary nib her lips..... "Let's just hear what he has to say..... "

Sharon turn away her gaze.... They drove in silence the rest of the way.... Each of them with its own thoughts.... Mary giving Pope directions.....

Since the call, Francis mind hasn't been settled, he kept thinking who the caller might be to tell him he has a low memory.. He must be someone he has met before but he can't place the voice... Where has he met this person....

A knock on the dooor disrupt his thoughts, without hesitation.. He opened the door.....

A rare feeling swept through him when he saw Mary.. Her gentle face and eyes fixated on him.... He wanted to smile.. To hold her... Just then he saw the two other faces behind her... Her LovePeddler of a friend and that crazy guy who had fought with the other crazy guy.....

"Come in.... "he muttered after a long pause...

Mary took a deep drag, the memory of that night slowly makings its way into her head.... Mixing with the thoughts of Manny, the kidnapper... The threat message sender... The motorcycle guy...

She hesitated a bit before entering the house....

Sharon scan her eyes around, This was the second time she was entering the house... The chairs look leather... Well funished house....

"So what did he say.....? Mary blared out interrupting everything that was running in their heads.......

Francis exhales.... "He said he has Manny, and for her release, a ransom must be paid.....?

"And how much did he say the ransom is....? Sharon queried with folded hands across her chest....

Francis insufflate... Picturing out their reaction in his mind.... "Fifteen million..... "

"Fifteen what.....! Sharon boom out.. The money echoing in his head.... "Is he crazy?

"How could he demand so much....? Mary ask with purse lips...

"He said when you get here, i should call him, let me call him... "

"Ya.. Call him.... "Mary replied with knitted brows...

Francis didn't waste any more time before he called the number.....

He watched as they look at him.. Waiting anxiously like him for the bastard to answer....

He grunt when the call connected... Then he immediately place it on speaker....

"Are they there.....? The voice ask...

Francis sniff, exasperation sweeping through him....... "Yes everyone is here.... "

"Good.....! The voice scurred.... "Now listen to what i have to say because i won't repeat myself.... "You have 48hours to get the fifteen million to me... When you have the money, i will tell you where to bring it.... "

"How do we know you have Manny.....? Mary ask impetuously

"You don't know until you get me my damn money.... "The voice retorted....

"I demand we speak to Manny.....? Sharon queried...

The voice chulkled..... "Like i said bitch, there is no talking.... Get me my money in 48hours or consider your friend dead..... "

The call quickly ended with those words.....

Mary took a deep drag... rage wrecking through her....

"This is a scan"Pope said.....

Francis kept the phone back in his pocket..... "I think so too..... "

Confused.... Mary sat on the chair.. Her head bubbling up questions she can't find answers to....

"Every kidnapper must allow their payers speak to their victim.. It proofs the kidnapper really have the victim....."Pope said

Sharon stare at him.. Her mind brood over the time she had followed Pope to that house... He had said he had kidnapped a chief's daughter.... Someone she thought was Manny...... "Maybe this one has a different tacties... "

"He can't let you talk to Manny because he doesn't have her.... "Pope replied with knitted brows.....

"What if he has her....? Mary ask more gentle in her voice

"It means you will just be wasting fifteen millon naira, because i assure you, that slowpoke that called doesn't have Manny..... "Pope replied..

"Waste......!, Sharon scoffs..... "We don't even have a million naira on our account let alone fifteen.... Where does he think we can get that money from... Do we look like Dangote's children to him?.......she insutilate then she shift her gaze to Mary..... "Think about it Mary.. Some things here doesn't just add up.... First a message on a phone.... Then a motorcycle guy, another message on your phone telling you not to trust Jasmine......

"Jasmine.... "Francis interjects..... "The pidgin girl....?

Sharon glance at him... Not giving him a dignity of a reply he shift her gaze back to Mary..... "And then this...... "

"Whoever has Manny is playing us..... "Pope said.... "If you ask me, forget about the search for her.. When her stupid abductor is tired, he will let her go...... "

"Do you really expect me to stop searching for my friend.....? Mary retorted standing up from the chair....

Sharon grunts.... Then a little breathe out follow..... "We are not giving up, We are been played to different directions..... I think is time we up our game and figure out who the bastard is... Because whoever the idiot is, he/she is closer... We just have to look closely....... "

Jasmine quickly glance at the time, it was 5:53pm....she jump up from the chair wondering how long she has slept.... She blink... Then she wipe her eyes to make her sight clearer... She scan her eyes around... She sigh when she noticed Sharon and Mary weren't back yet......

She gave a sluggish yawn as she look at her luggage.....

She shudder when a knock came on the door.... With the mindset that it could be Sharon and Mary, she trot towards the door not hesitating before she opened......

Her eyes widen.... Fatigue eluded her as she saw the black guy standing at the door.....

"Hi..... "The guy said with a smile... "You must be Jasmine..... "

Shock swept through her.. how did he know her name.. She was inclined to close the door but curiosity couldn't let her...... "Na who you be? She ask immediately....

"You don't need to know who i am.... I have a message for your friends...... "

A double whammy prostration engulfed Jasmine.. Her whole body shook with fear...... Just then it occurred to her to lock the door.... But she wasn't fast......

Her heart almost busted out of her chest as he point a gun to her head...

Her whole body shivering.. She step out from the door...

He followed her in.. The gun still pointed at her..... "So this is the message... Tell your friends to stop searching for the bitch.. She's never coming home...... "He said... A wry smile followed... Then he quickly rushed at her and hit her head with the gun...

Jasmine quickly fell to the ground... Her head spinning..... Blood flowing slowly from her head.. Everywhere became blur... Her sight was heavily hazy... Slowly it became darker and darker until it was a complete darkness .... Just then she drowned into an oblivon of unconsciousness

WHAT HAPPENS NOW......?

TBC

pls drop a comment for me after reading.... It helps me alot

Pls click on this link to vote for me for November 5k award if you think i deserve it

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#72730143

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Ann2012(f): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2018
Abeg this confusion don too much, Silver1996 just dey scatter my head embarassed

Manny palava don tire me jare
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by egwolopretty: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2018
I don't think Jacob is behind this o

This kain suspence self abi confusion
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2018
Abeg, i have nothing to comment lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by izaray(f): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ann2012:
Abeg this confusion don too much, Silver1996 just dey scatter my head embarassed

Manny palava don tire me jare
As in ehn! Silver wan make sure say him scatter our head into pieces, then recouple again.

But make we just watch out see sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Deckline(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
This op has many incomplete stories! #PureIncompetence.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Born2Breed(f): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
All lovers of this and other Silver1996 stories on NL, lets join hand in nominating silver1996 by following the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4829787/nomination-thread-november-5k-award#72730143
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Lilly4endu(f): 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Silver996 u are enjoying dis thing ur doing to us.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Deckline:
This op has many incomplete stories!
#PureIncompetence.

Brother none of my stories has been completed but i haven't stopped updating them.... And am not planning on stopping until am done with them... Am writing four stories at a time and i try as much as possible to update them....

You can follow up and know for yourself before you start judging if am incompetent or not...

Tnks

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lilly4endu:
Silver996 u are enjoying dis thing ur doing to us.
Lol he is really enjoying it
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Roadto2019: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Silver1996:

Brother none of my stories has been completed but i haven't stopped updating them.... And am not planning on stopping until am done with them... Am writing four stories at a time and i try as much as possible to update them....

You can follow up and know for yourself before you start judging if am incompetent or not...

Tnks
Don't mind retards. This story too get suspense.

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Ann2012(f): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
U dey mind the guy, ignore him jare

Silver1996:

Tnks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (24) (Reply)

Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / The Devil has the money ( A Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.