Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) (73803 Views)

Chimaroke Describes Peter Mbah And Edward Ubosi As Clueless And Illiterate / The Greatest Heartbreak 10 / Clueless: The Compunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by purity23(f): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
So the almighty sun na Jacob, black man is his cousin
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Ann2012(f): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
izaray:
So the person hiding under this sun, moon and sky is no other person but Jacob

Weldone Silver for using our heads this longcheesy

You sef see am abi
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Evold: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
The sun has finally risen. Thanks silver1996
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Risingstar2020(f): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
I have always suspected sun is Jacob, i became confused when silver started kidnapping people with this black man

Sharon is a bad friend jor

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by skubido(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Chai
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by izaray(f): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ann2012:

You sef see am abi
cheesy

As in ehn.. Na our head Silver just use dey play jangolover like that oh wink
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by petersononome: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Na wa oo, so sun is Jacob
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by genius43(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
I said it that the kidnapper is Jacob
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by mostob(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
so Jacob is the sun..na wa o
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by WHOcarex: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Yeah cheesy

So silver1996, ever since I figured out that the kidnapper is Jacob, I wanted to ask you something but I had to wait for you to reveal the kidnapper yourself. Before I ask my question let me point out some points.

1. Manny met Jacob at a birthday party, she took his picture, then they started seeing each other probably.

2. In Manny's diary, she wrote that she has started falling for SUN. But at the revealing scene, Manny was shocked that Jacob is Sun.

Now my question is,

1. Was Manny falling for someone she has not seen or met physically?

2. If she has been seeing Sun to the point of falling for him, and then she met Jacob, took a picture and probably went out with him for a couple of time, how come she didn't know she was going out with same guy?
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
WHOcarex:
Yeah cheesy

So silver1996, ever since I figured out that the kidnapper is Jacob, I wanted to ask you something but I had to wait for you to reveal the kidnapper yourself. Before I ask my question let me point out some points.

1. Manny met Jacob at a birthday party, she took his picture, then they started seeing each other probably.

2. In Manny's diary, she wrote that she has started falling for SUN. But at the revealing scene, Manny was shocked that Jacob is Sun.

Now my question is,

2. If she has been seeing Sun to the point of falling for him, and then she met Jacob, took a picture and probably went out with him for a couple of time, how come she didn't know she was going out with same guy?

You seem to forget he was wearing a mask, they were both wearing mask....
Jacob first revealed himself to Manny when he pulled off the masked even before Sharon was captured to join her...

And if you ask why she didn't recognize Jacob's voice, let me tell you , if you remenber, there was somewhere i wrote, she recognized the voice, she said the voice look familiar but she wasn't sure if it was the pains that was messing with her head...
Both the black man and Jacob tortured her, they both wore the same mask and they didn't reveal their skin either....
There was another place the black wore a short-sleeved, Manny realise then that the man was black..
Another time Jacob came to torture her, the voice was familiar to her but she didn't believe it until Jacob pulled off the mask and revealed himself......

Hope you understand

No one suspected Jacob, because when Jacob was helping, the Black man was doing the dirty job
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Teemaan(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
WHOcarex:
Yeah cheesy

Now my question is,

All these people wey dey like to criticize sha..............oga, the answers to those points are in the story.....if it happens you can't figure them out, I suggest you read the story again from the 1st episode grin or you just ignore these points or complete the story for us.

MANNY, MARY, SHARON, TAIWO, PETER, POPE, JASMINE, JACOB, ROSE, FRANCIS and others.....Silver1996, nice story
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Teemaan:

All these people wey dey like to criticize sha..............oga, the answers to those points are in the story.....if it happens you can't figure them out, I suggest you read the story again from the 1st episode grin or you just ignore these points or complete the story for us.

MANNY, MARY, SHARON, TAIWO, PETER, POPE, JASMINE, JACOB, ROSE, FRANCIS and others.....Silver1996, nice story

I was busy bro, i will update tonight
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
WHOcarex:
Yeah cheesy

Now my question is,

Manny falling for sun was the last thing she wrote in her diary

Read the story again, you will understand
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Risingstar2020(f): 6:26am On Nov 23, 2018
WHOcarex:
Yeah cheesy

Now my question is,

All the answers you need is in the story
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Roadto2019: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2018
Silver1996:

I was busy bro, i will update tonight
Bro,tonight don pass oo. Na morning we dey.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2018
Roadto2019:

Bro,tonight don pass oo. Na morning we dey.

If silver talk say he go update for night, na the next morning be that, so brother wait for update this morning
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Hunts(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

If silver talk say he go update for night, na the next morning be that, so brother wait for update this morning

morning never reach ni
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2018
OUT

9 Likes

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Roadto2019: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bravo Silver1996. You are a legend. When will part 2 start oooo?
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by izaray(f): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Another suspense, Silver you are the boom

Thanks plenty
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by oakinrefe: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
I must commend your effort, this got me wowed. waiting patiently for book 2...............more ink to your pen
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Silver you 4much jor.

Chai..

Waiting for this book 2
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by skubido(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chai,

U too much man
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by samwobi(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Silver1996, Will It Be On This Thread Or A New Thread, If Its A New Thread Pls Gv Me A Mention
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Hunts(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
issa banger. . book two loading . . paste the link here o
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by showgoeson: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
You are wonderful silver, more grace, waiting patiently for book 2
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nice story silver.
Please when will you start book 2
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by purity23(f): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
wow wow wow
silver when is book 2 starting
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by omonifamily(f): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
I must say you are indeed a great writer
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kelvyncruz: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
Silver you too much jor
i dey wait for the part 2
Dem for kill Jacob na, chai he suffer them shall
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Lifeixgood: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Download best story app
http://www.appcreator24.com/apk/app525497.apk
/StoryaimApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / The Devil has the money ( A Novel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.