₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,189,785 members, 4,774,707 topics. Date: Friday, 22 February 2019 at 05:58 AM

Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) (54715 Views)

Price Of Heartbreak Book 2(ISSA WEDDING TINZ) / Clueless: The Compunction / How To Avoid Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by purity23(f): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2018
So the almighty sun na Jacob, black man is his cousin
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Ann2012(f): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
izaray:
So the person hiding under this sun, moon and sky is no other person but Jacob

Weldone Silver for using our heads this longcheesy

You sef see am abi
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Evold: 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
The sun has finally risen. Thanks silver1996
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Risingstar2020(f): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
I have always suspected sun is Jacob, i became confused when silver started kidnapping people with this black man

Sharon is a bad friend jor

1 Like

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by skubido(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Chai
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by izaray(f): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2018
Ann2012:

You sef see am abi
cheesy

As in ehn.. Na our head Silver just use dey play jangolover like that oh wink
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by petersononome: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
Na wa oo, so sun is Jacob
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by genius43(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
I said it that the kidnapper is Jacob
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by mostob(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2018
so Jacob is the sun..na wa o
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by WHOcarex: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2018
Yeah cheesy

So silver1996, ever since I figured out that the kidnapper is Jacob, I wanted to ask you something but I had to wait for you to reveal the kidnapper yourself. Before I ask my question let me point out some points.

1. Manny met Jacob at a birthday party, she took his picture, then they started seeing each other probably.

2. In Manny's diary, she wrote that she has started falling for SUN. But at the revealing scene, Manny was shocked that Jacob is Sun.

Now my question is,

1. Was Manny falling for someone she has not seen or met physically?

2. If she has been seeing Sun to the point of falling for him, and then she met Jacob, took a picture and probably went out with him for a couple of time, how come she didn't know she was going out with same guy?
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
WHOcarex:
Yeah cheesy

So silver1996, ever since I figured out that the kidnapper is Jacob, I wanted to ask you something but I had to wait for you to reveal the kidnapper yourself. Before I ask my question let me point out some points.

1. Manny met Jacob at a birthday party, she took his picture, then they started seeing each other probably.

2. In Manny's diary, she wrote that she has started falling for SUN. But at the revealing scene, Manny was shocked that Jacob is Sun.

Now my question is,

2. If she has been seeing Sun to the point of falling for him, and then she met Jacob, took a picture and probably went out with him for a couple of time, how come she didn't know she was going out with same guy?

You seem to forget he was wearing a mask, they were both wearing mask....
Jacob first revealed himself to Manny when he pulled off the masked even before Sharon was captured to join her...

And if you ask why she didn't recognize Jacob's voice, let me tell you , if you remenber, there was somewhere i wrote, she recognized the voice, she said the voice look familiar but she wasn't sure if it was the pains that was messing with her head...
Both the black man and Jacob tortured her, they both wore the same mask and they didn't reveal their skin either....
There was another place the black wore a short-sleeved, Manny realise then that the man was black..
Another time Jacob came to torture her, the voice was familiar to her but she didn't believe it until Jacob pulled off the mask and revealed himself......

Hope you understand

No one suspected Jacob, because when Jacob was helping, the Black man was doing the dirty job
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Teemaan(m): 5:44pm On Nov 22, 2018
WHOcarex:
Yeah cheesy

Now my question is,

All these people wey dey like to criticize sha..............oga, the answers to those points are in the story.....if it happens you can't figure them out, I suggest you read the story again from the 1st episode grin or you just ignore these points or complete the story for us.

MANNY, MARY, SHARON, TAIWO, PETER, POPE, JASMINE, JACOB, ROSE, FRANCIS and others.....Silver1996, nice story
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Teemaan:

All these people wey dey like to criticize sha..............oga, the answers to those points are in the story.....if it happens you can't figure them out, I suggest you read the story again from the 1st episode grin or you just ignore these points or complete the story for us.

MANNY, MARY, SHARON, TAIWO, PETER, POPE, JASMINE, JACOB, ROSE, FRANCIS and others.....Silver1996, nice story

I was busy bro, i will update tonight
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2018
WHOcarex:
Yeah cheesy

Now my question is,

Manny falling for sun was the last thing she wrote in her diary

Read the story again, you will understand
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Risingstar2020(f): 6:26am On Nov 23, 2018
WHOcarex:
Yeah cheesy

Now my question is,

All the answers you need is in the story
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Roadto2019: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2018
Silver1996:

I was busy bro, i will update tonight
Bro,tonight don pass oo. Na morning we dey.
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2018
Roadto2019:

Bro,tonight don pass oo. Na morning we dey.

If silver talk say he go update for night, na the next morning be that, so brother wait for update this morning
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Hunts(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

If silver talk say he go update for night, na the next morning be that, so brother wait for update this morning

morning never reach ni
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Silver1996(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2018
POHB
EPISODE 42(BOOK 1 FINALE)

BOTH GIRLS SHIVERED AS THE BULLET HIT THE GROUND.....
"Please..... "Sharon pleaded with heavy breathe.....

"Please..!Jacob hollered..., "Do you even realise how the two of you ruined my life.... "

Sharon burst out more uncontrollable tears, the sound of the gunshot still vibrating in her ears....

"The two of you ruined my life completely, you shattered my dreams, you destroyed my entire family.... "Jacob snarled

"It wasn't my fault..... "Manny retorted with fierce energy....... "Why don't you just kill me and stop this whole torture, since that's what you want... Kill me... "she yelled...

Jacob scoffs...... He sniff, knit his brows, he shift his gaze to the wall then to them.... "I want you to suffer, i want you to feel the pains I've been feeling all this years.... "

"Haven't i felt enough pain already.... "Manny whimpered..... "Haven't you tortured me enough...?

"No.... "Jacob barked... "I haven't tortured you enough..., I haven't even started with you, you will suffer every ounce of pain that i felt when you destroyed my family...., i will make you regrer ever meeting Godfrey... "

"Am regretting it already..... "Manny cut in... "So please just kill me... "

"Is this the place.....? Mary ask as soon as the taxi driver stopped...

"Yes, this is where he ask me to stop... "

Mary exhales, slowly, she came out from the car, Jasmine followed...

She shudder as the quietness of the place triggered fear in her...
She scan her eyes around, the street was lonely, there were no much houses.....

"Thank you... "She muttered to the taxi man

"I susgest yoi call the police, that man is dangerous.... "The taxi driver said

Mary nodded.... "I will... "

"And please, whatever happens, don't tell him....

"I won't tell anyone you brought me here..."Mary cut in..
She thanked him again and he gear up the engine and drove off....

Jasmine shook with fear as she scan her eyes round the place, the only thing dominant on the street were bushes.....

"I dey fear o.... "She said with muffled lips, fear licking through her....... "You nor sure say dis tin na setup...?

Not choosing to reply, Mary brought out her phone and dialled the DPO's number...

After a conversation with him, she ended the call.....

"Wetin im talk.....? Jasmine ask quickly as soon as she dropped the phone...

"He's coming.... "She muttered praying in her heart that both her friends are on this street, somewhere.......

Manny screamed out loudly as Jacob make a straight line of blood on her leg with a needle....

More tears gushed out of her eyes, she grimaced and screamed as the pains took over her...

"Stop please..... "Sharon shouted, more uncontrollable tears run down her cheek....

Just then, The black man hit her face with the belt...

She wince in pains and blood gushed out from her mouth....

"Quiet..... "The black man yelled....

Jacob let go, he sniff, sweat sheening down from his brow....
He made a wry taunting smile as he watch Manny cried out in pains.....
He quickly hold her left breast, he roam his finger on it, then he pinched her nipple,first gentle, then hard and she wince in pains....

He quickly began to draw a line on her breast with the needle....

Manny shook, the enormity of the pains sink deep inside her, she shake the chair, her body shivering and shaking tremendously....

The chair fell down and she fell with it, her blood, tears running down......

"Please...... "Sharon whimpered sobbing hard..... "Jacob please.... "

Not choosing to reply, Jacob moved to the table and drop the needle stained with Manny's blood......
"So ladies, shall we continue our conversation.......?

Mary sigh, a sigh of relief when Francis came down from the taxi that had stopped in front of them....

"What's going on Mary....? Francis ask as the taxi man sped off...

Mary grunts, earlier she had called Francis because she had no one else to call but she wished that were true......

She knew the truth is, she called him because she wants him there with her but she wasn't ready yet to admit it, what he did to her keeps replaying in her head everytime she sees him, she knew she had to let go.... Let it go and move on......

"What's happened Mary.....? He ask again going close to her.....

"Sharon.... "She muttered faintly..., her eyes soaked with tears..... "She's been kidnapped too..... "I. I....

"Come here.... "Francis muttered and hug her leaning her head to his chest....

Mary sniff and the tears rushed down.....
She sob and took comfort in his arms that was wrapped around her......

"I don't know what i will do if something happens to them...... "She whimpered, more tears flushing down...

"It's gonna be okay..... "Francis muttered

She gave way to more tears, the thoughts of her friends sinking deep into her...

"Police don come oo..... "Jasmine boom out as she saw the police vehicle approaching....

Mary quickly freed her herself from his grip, she sniff, wipe away the tear and focus her eyes on the police vehicle that is heading their way......

Manny wince in great pains as the black raise the chair up and she with it...blood dripping down from her leg and breast.......

Jacob moved closer again and she began to shiver.....

"Don't be scared love.... "He said roaming his fingers on her cheek....., you weren't this scared when we had sex, why are you scared of me now... Do you want to f*ck me again......?

Manny glared at him then she spit on his face.....

With furrowed brows, Jacob wipe the spit from his face, then he slapped her hard on her right cheek......
Before she could relieved from the taunting pain of the slap he grab her neck.....

She gasp for breathe, then he let go of her...
She pants and breathe heavily......

"Please leave her alone...... "Sharon yelled.....

Jacob shift his gaze to Sharon....

Sharon quivered as he walk to her side......

"What will i do with you now....? He muttered with clenched teeth.....
"Collins, will you please bring the scissors....?

Collins, the black man quickly pick the scissors from the table and handed it to him.....

Fear engulfed Sharon as Jacob took the scissors closer to her eyes....

Jacob smile, then he crouched down to her legs, he hold her leg and she shook....

"Come-on Sharon, i thought you were the brave one, if i remember vividly, Mary told me you weren't interested in finding Manny..... "He nib his lips.... "Do you know who sent that threatening note to your boyfriend....., what's his name....? He drool his eyes.... Then he face her again.... "Taiwo.... "He smile...."I sent him that note, and i sent myself too, you all were stupid, if i were in your choose, i wouldn't have suspected me either.... "

Slowly, he began to cut her trouser from under.. Slowly making his way to the top....

She trembled as the scissors touch her skin.....

When he was done cutting the trouser, he torn it off from her waist revealing her G-string....... "

"She even wear G-string..... "Collins said....

"Am surprise brother, a girl dating two men will wear a G-string....."

They both gigled....,

"Collins won't you do the honor of dragging that lovely G-string down...., let's do some justice to what the G-string is hiding...... "

Sharon shivered, her heart beating tremendously....her whole body shook with fear as Collins who is the black man walk towards her.........

Mary narrated everything that happened to the DPO....
Without hesitation, the DPO called his boys..... "Search every houses in this area, arrest anyone suspicious...... "

The inspectors and constables nodded and they began to dispatch......

"Thank you sir..... "Mary said..... "

"Lets just pray we find your friend..... "He said and join the group.....

Without hesitation, Mary, Francis and Jasmine followed them.....

With a smiling face, Collins drag her pant down revealing her shaved vagina.....

"Wow.... "Jacob muttered......,he look around then he sight a bottle on the floor, he quickly pick it and handed it to collins.... He lean his back on the table and was ready to watch the show....

Sharon began to shake to Collins slowly began to thrust in a finger inside her....

"Please.... "She muttered in tears..... "Jacob please..... "

Jacob pout..... "Are you enjoying it...., Collins she's enjoying it.... "

Collins smile and change to two fingers....

Sharon pants in deep pain as he began to thrust in faster and rough with his two fingers......

"Please..... "She whimpered as more uncontrollable tears run down her cheek....

Collins removed his fingers and placed it on her nose to smell it....

He quickly pick up the bottle .....

"You are a monster..... "Manny said with fierce energy...

Jacob curl his lip.... "A monster...!, he scoffs.... "You made me what i am, you shouldn't have broke my brother's heart the way you did, you ruined my entire family, you are paying for it..... "

"You think Godfrey will be happy with what you are doing to us.... "Manny muttered

"I don't care what Godfrey thinks and don't you dare mention Godfrey's name again.... "

Without hesitation, Collins began to thrust the uncapped side of the of the bottle in her pu*sy.....

Sharon screamed in pains as the bottle thrust further into her, from the slim end to the wide end slowly making way into her.....

She began to shake, just then the chair fell and she fell with it........ "

"Leave her alone.... "Manny hollered as Collins began to walk to fallen Sharon who was panting in pains....

"I thought you two love sex..... "Jacob said walking close to Manny..... "You two love it big, The bottle is big, even more bigger than Godfrey..... ,bigger than mine even.... "

Manny glared at him but didn't say a word....

"If you want the bottle in you, we can do that... I will be delighted to do that..... "

Collins quickly thrust in the bottle into Sharon again and she gave out a loud cry....

Just then a loud knock sounded on the door....
Both boys look at each other.....

The knock came again....

Without hesitation, Manny began to scream....

Jacob quickly pointed the gun at her..... "One more sound from you and i will shoot your head....."

He gave the gun to Collins and walk out of the room.....
He entered the parlour, he wondered who was knocking, he move to the window and peep from inside...

Shock engulfed him when he saw the police.....

Just then the police began to kick the door....

Jacob rushed back to the room....

"Who's there....? Collins ask curiously...

"It's the police.... "

"The police.....? Collins said shocked...

"How did they know we are here....?

Collins look at Sharon,just then he pick up her torn trouser, he check the pocket... Infuriated he threw the trouser down.... And walk up to her......"Where is your phone...., where's your damn phone?

"You lost her phone..., what were you thinking....? Jacob snarled....

"It must have fell on the taxi..... ,i didn't know... "

"How could you make such a mistake.....?

Manny quickly screamed again......

Jacob rushed to Manny and closed her mouth with his hand....
"I swear to God i will kill you.... "

"Manny...... "Mary shouted from outside......

"Mary..... "Sharon replied with a scream...

Collins grew furious and began to kick her....

Sharon grimace and groan in pains......

Just then the DPO's voice came up...... "Release the girls, you are surrounded...... "

"Break the door..... "The DPO ordered...
A police man quickly shot the door lock, with a force he pushed it open....

Shock swept through Mary as she saw Manny and Sharon sitting on the chair helplessly..... Guns pointed at them....

"You...... "Mary said with shaking mouth when she saw Jacob,then the blackman both pointing guns at Manny and Sharon...

The policemen pointed their guns at them.....

"This little charade is over, let the girls go..... "The DPO said

"Let us go and we will consider not killing them..... "Jacob said back, his gun pointed at Manny....

Shock etched on her face, Mary began to make her way inside, Francis hold her but she yank her hand free.....

"Don't even dare take any other step Mary..... "Jacob said

"Or what....? Mary snarled.... "You are going to kill me...., i trusted you, i thought you were helping me find my friends....... "

"The only reason i was helping you was to get information...., to be ahead..... "

"What did they do to you....? Mary yelled, her eyes soaked with tears as she saw their bleeding body, Sharon Unclad body, Manny's open breast.....

"They destroyed my family, this aren't your friends Mary,this are demons.... "

"You are evil... "Mary hollered and took another step forward....

"Am warning you,dont come any further.... "

"Or what....... "She latched out walking forward...

Jacob quickly shot the ground and she quivered....

"Mary.... "Francis shouted running in...

Jacob lost focus that he didn't realise when a bullet from one of the police gun hit his arm, his own gun fell from his hand immediately.....

Collins tried to retaliate but before he could pull the trigger, Another policeman shot him twice, the first bullet hit his arm, while the other hit his head.....

Jacob quickly registered what was going on, he tried to reach his gun but Francis dived at him, he drag him back and pulled his hand from touching the gun, the rest of the police quickly rushed in and handcuffed him with hesitation......

with tears in her eyes, Mary and Jasmine rushed to Both Sharon and Manny...

Francis pulled off his shirt for Manny to wear....
While Jasmine pulled off her dress exposing her bra, she wrapped the shirt around Sharon's waist, covering her vagina.............

Jacob glared at them as the police dragged him away......

The four girls cried profusely as Jasmine and Mary supported them....

They thanked the DPO whose men carried Collins dead body into the vehicle......

Then they entered the police van and they drove them home......

Francis took a deep drag as Mary saw him off to the gate....

"Thank you.... "Mary muttered with folded hands...

Francis sigh...... "Am sorry Mary... Am sorry for what happened that night..... "

Mary smile, without hesitation, she lean closer to him and kissed him....... "I forgive you.... "

Joy overwhelmed Francis.... "You do...?

"Yes..... "She replied with a smile...

Francis quickly kissed her back... deeper, passionately......

"I love you..... "He whispered to her....

"I love you too... "

[/b]PRICE OF HEARTBREAK [b]
BOOK TWO
(ISSA WEDDING TINZ)

SNEAK PEAK....

Infuriated,Sharon step out of her room to the parlour.....
"Where is my shirt.....? she queried

"Jasmine look at her but didn't reply.....

"Am talking to you Jasmine, where is my shirt.....? She yelled again

"Ogini, na wetin be your own na, na me and you dey wear your shirt"

"You said you liked that shirt,,i saw the way you were looking at it, i know you took it,so give me my shirt..... "

"Girls please, take your noise elsewhere"Manny interjects....... "Am watching a movie"

"Come Sharon abi wetin dem dey call you, e be like say na trouble ni you dey find, you go see the trouble o"She quickly stood up..... "Mak i just tell you, i be wahala girl, all this mark wen dey my body, you dey fink say na birth mark, i go break your head o.... "

"Whose head will you break.., give me my shirt jhor......"

"Manny abeg help me explain give dis yeye fowl say me nor carry her shirt.... "

Just then the door opened and Mary came in......

"I don't have time for this nonsense, give me my shirt...... "

"Girls...... "Mary said waving her finger in the air.....

"Oh my God.....! Manny exclaimed jumping out from the chair.......

"Did he proposed......? Sharon ask

Mary smile....... "Yes...... "

"Wooow....... "They all shouted and started jumping......

"So you are soon to be Mrs Francis Ibunada...... "Manny said

"Na so ooooo, make ona gimme bottle ooo, i wan pop something, issa wedding tinz oooooo"

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAPPEN ON A WEDDING DAY....?

NEW SECRETS, FRESH TORTURE,BREATHTAKING SUSPENSE.......

WHOSE HEART HAVE YOU BROKEN KNOWINGLY AND UNKNOWINGLY ....?

ISSA WEDDING TINZ.... COMING SOON

9 Likes

Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Roadto2019: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
Bravo Silver1996. You are a legend. When will part 2 start oooo?
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by izaray(f): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2018
Another suspense, Silver you are the boom

Thanks plenty
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by oakinrefe: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
I must commend your effort, this got me wowed. waiting patiently for book 2...............more ink to your pen
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Mavikolo2020: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2018
Silver you 4much jor.

Chai..

Waiting for this book 2
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by skubido(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chai,

U too much man
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by samwobi(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2018
Silver1996, Will It Be On This Thread Or A New Thread, If Its A New Thread Pls Gv Me A Mention
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Hunts(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
issa banger. . book two loading . . paste the link here o
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by showgoeson: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2018
You are wonderful silver, more grace, waiting patiently for book 2
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Boomgist: 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nice story silver.
Please when will you start book 2
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by purity23(f): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2018
wow wow wow
silver when is book 2 starting
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by omonifamily(f): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
I must say you are indeed a great writer
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by kelvyncruz: 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
Silver you too much jor
i dey wait for the part 2
Dem for kill Jacob na, chai he suffer them shall
Re: Price of heartbreak (CLUELESS) by Lifeixgood: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2018
Download best story app
http://www.appcreator24.com/apk/app525497.apk
/StoryaimApp

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Shattered Glass / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) / "I'm" Or "Am" - Why Are We Such Careless Users Of The English Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.