Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 AM

Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri (14651 Views)

Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government / Buhari Is Right; Fuel Subsidy Is A Fraud. / Until Fuel Subsidy Is Removed, Fuel Crisis Remains Imminent – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by olabrad: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Terminator1234g:
I don't care if 1 liter is N500. I love Buhari. He knows what he is doing.

IPOB ALWAYS TRYING TO DECEIVE US WITH FAKE NEWS.

I CAN DIE FOR BUHARI.

I LOVE YOU SIR.

BUHARI FOR 2019.

When some people comment on nairaland, you will know that their brains have been replaced with cow dung.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Spuggie: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Very disturbing facts. Unfortunately, as often is the case with some demented youths, rather than face issues head on, they will stoop too low to ethnic bashing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by DjAndroid: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
SUBSIDY IS STILL BEING PAID AND WE ARE BUYING FUEL AT 145NAIRA PER LITRE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by DjAndroid: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
olabrad:

When some people comment on nairaland, you will know that their brains have been replaced with cow dung.
HE IS BEING SARCASTIC
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Elliot2(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
Terminator1234g:

I CAN DIE FOR BUHARI.

I LOVE YOU SIR.

BUHARI FOR 2019.
the jazz wey Buhari and APC carry nack Nigerians eh(esp d zombies),even the devil dey wonder if another devil dey besides him wey APC consult. Him go like learn under am.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Ugosample(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
The headline is misleading tho

I saw $1.4 trillion dollars and I wan faint.
The GDP of Nigeria plus South Africa, Ghana and Kenya is not up to that amount

Is that what Buhari will spend on subsidy? make I just faint.
But on seeing the tweet, I calmed down because it's N1 .4t and not $1.4t
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by uzohrome(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
APC is pure scam , with specialized intention to scam the treasury and put the whole country into debt. This idiot buhari wants $1B approval to fight boko haram that was technically defeated according to lie Muhammed .

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Buhari has succeeded in making the ineffectual buffoon GEJ look brilliant

#Back2Daura
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by smirn(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
taretoofine:
More shocking revelations to come...revolution loading!youths wake up..
News for fools. Who are the people receiving the subsidy, who are the people that appropriated it. Ignorance is Nigeria major problem not the leaders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by franudi: 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
Newpride:
Yeye dey talk. That’s politics and u know better because when ur otueke drunken lord ineffectual Buffon was in power, he said more of Buhari and heaven didn’t fall.

I am too wise to fall for ur political gimmicks to score cheap marks.
ZpZombe

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by smirn(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
olabrad:

Only a fool will believe the story and yes many Nigerians here are obviously fools.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
this man does not know what he is saying $1.4trn. how much is our economy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by olabrad: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
smirn:

Only a fool will believe the story and yes many Nigerians here are obviously fools.

What story exactly? Are you just waking up from a coma not to know that Buhari is paying subsidy on fuel? The same subsidy he called scam before he became a president? Support for a politician shouldn't be enough to turn someone to a dead brain idiot

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by doctokwus: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ayoswit:
buhari is a scam
Of epic proportions
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Unik3030: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Terminator1234g:

I CAN DIE FOR BUHARI.

I LOVE YOU SIR.

BUHARI FOR 2019.
u don't need to die for buhari, herdsmen are around d corner planning to wipe away your generations. I guess your wish will b granted then

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by olabrad: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
smirn:

Click the link below and be enlightened so that you can stop commenting like a backward item extracted from the stone age.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/253930-buhari-authorised-nnpc-subsidise-petrol-nigerians-baru.html

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Chanchet: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
It's unfortunate that the president when in opposition didn't know the meaning of subsidy but I believe he knows the reality now..
He actually knew that without blame game, Nigerians will vote him out 2019. Leadership is not a wishful thinking but power to enforce decision and it needs technicality in approaching the economic and political problems

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by lobell: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Even Buhari himself na scam

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by akinwun(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jirate:

grin grin grin grin grin
Hilarious, but painful. Many of our wounds and injuries are self-inflicted................if only we had listened to God's sent messengers and had given ourselves to critical analysis of current, past and with a visionary eye-future events, we should be faring better by now.
But, i have always seen and noted that the major problem of Nigeria lies with the masses sycophancy and the lack of political will to build and live for that which is right at all level of government, ranging from the electorate to the civil servants down to the elected officers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Suffering and smiling is in their blood.
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by chronique(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Terminator1234g:

I CAN DIE FOR BUHARI.

I LOVE YOU SIR.

BUHARI FOR 2019.

So long as there are people like you who still think their brain is a piece of ornament and isn't supposed to be used at all,Nigeria will continue to be backward and useless. Keep on loving Buhari. Don't read and ask yourself logical questions, you hear?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by chronique(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
olabrad:

What story exactly? Are you just waking up from a coma not to know that Buhari is paying subsidy on fuel? The same subsidy he called scam before he became a president? Support for a politician shouldn't be enough to turn someone to a dead brain idiot

Leave them alone to enjoy their stupidity. Somewhere on the surface of this planet,some people will be thinking they have children...
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
spot-on........

I voted a fraudster !...#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by mitchelljnr(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
APC are Sheriff Deputiescheesy grin

Only UPH people will get it grin
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Lukewayne: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
I seriously wish he would do Dsame for u too.
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by LastSurvivor11: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Terminator1234g:

I CAN DIE FOR BUHARI.

I LOVE YOU SIR.

BUHARI FOR 2019.

Stupidity is in ur DNA baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by KosyJerry(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Terminator1234g:

I CAN DIE FOR BUHARI.

I LOVE YOU SIR.

BUHARI FOR 2019.

YOUR STUPIDITY AND POOR SENSE OF REASONING HAS FINISHED YOUR LIFE. Common try get small sense
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by gameboyo: 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
omohayek:
Why is it that an imbe.cile like Reno OMockery constantly gets headline articles, but when some like Reuben Abati has intelligent things to say, he gets no attention at all? Of course, I'm merely making a rhetorical question, as I already know the answer: because most Nigerians are simply not bright enough to appreciate a well-reasoned argument devoid of appeals to tribal or religious sentiments.

Prove him wrong first
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
Who is in charge of one billion dollars deducting from excess crude account in the name of fighting defeated boko haram?
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by charytea(f): 12:16am On Apr 07, 2018
Terminator1234g:

I CAN DIE FOR BUHARI.

I LOVE YOU SIR.

BUHARI FOR 2019.
Time wl soon tell.
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by 4kDdullard: 1:44am On Apr 07, 2018
God forgive us please. This criminal government go finish Nigeria before next year.
Is it a crime to be born a Nigerian?
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by UncleJudax(m): 1:49am On Apr 07, 2018
FroshJaynex:
If only we the youth know how rich this country is, Nigeria is arguable the richest African country but our selfish and stupid thieves we have as leaders won't let us enjoy the type of life we deserve, I pray this country becomes great again, Imagine the dullard just used one and paper to move a whole $1bn into his stretchy bony hands like stock fish and we the youth are busying voting for some pair of lunatics having sex live on TV with their hard earn money. God go help us all sha
God don sign out tey tey...OYO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Trucks On Fire On Benin-ore Expressway, FRSC Warns / INEC Insists On Card Reader, Discards Incident Form. / COVID-19: Fayemi Relaxes Lockdown, Asks Civil Servants To Resume In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.