Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri (14685 Views)

Atiku: Oshiomhole Frustrated Plans To Remove Fuel Subsidy By Obasanjo Government / Buhari Is Right; Fuel Subsidy Is A Fraud. / Until Fuel Subsidy Is Removed, Fuel Crisis Remains Imminent – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by mekonglobal(m): 2:32am On Apr 07, 2018
FroshJaynex:
If only we the youth know how rich this country is, Nigeria is arguable the richest African country but our selfish and stupid thieves we have as leaders won't let us enjoy the type of life we deserve, I pray this country becomes great again, Imagine the dullard just used one and paper to move a whole $1bn into his stretchy bony hands like stock fish and we the youth are busying voting for some pair of lunatics having sex live on TV with their hard earn money. God go help us all sha
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Dwin046(m): 3:13am On Apr 07, 2018
fran6co:
live them 2019 no far we go correct our mistakes.
FTC....I DEDICATE THIS PIECE OF LAND TO OYEGUN.....HABEG. NO ALLOW ANY CABAL PUSH U OUT, INSTEAD FORM UR eOWN FACTION.
as if your vote has even been counted before
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by AlphaDibia(m): 3:33am On Apr 07, 2018
I believe we owe GEJ an apology.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:36am On Apr 07, 2018
hmmm
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by ud4u: 4:13am On Apr 07, 2018
That's APC for you
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by SOGOABIJA(m): 4:17am On Apr 07, 2018
LibertyRep:
I won't be surprised if PMB comes to claim that he isn't aware that subsidy is being paid.

He seems oblivious of so many things.

naso

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by SOGOABIJA(m): 4:19am On Apr 07, 2018
Terminator1234g:
I don't care if 1 liter is N500. I love Buhari. He knows what he is doing.

IPOB ALWAYS TRYING TO DECEIVE US WITH FAKE NEWS.

I CAN DIE FOR BUHARI.

I LOVE YOU SIR.

BUHARI FOR 2019.
werey
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by enlady(f): 4:39am On Apr 07, 2018
Your write up did not address the issue. Can you contest the facts stated by Reno?
omohayek:
Why is it that an imbe.cile like Reno OMockery constantly gets headline articles, but when some like Reuben Abati has intelligent things to say, he gets no attention at all? Of course, I'm merely making a rhetorical question, as I already know the answer: because most Nigerians are simply not bright enough to appreciate a well-reasoned argument devoid of appeals to tribal or religious sentiments.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by ocelot2006(m): 4:41am On Apr 07, 2018
Terminator1234g:

I CAN DIE FOR BUHARI.

I LOVE YOU SIR.

BUHARI FOR 2019.

Oh Zombie, where at thy brain? It misses thee.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by bionixs: 5:50am On Apr 07, 2018
omohayek:
Why is it that an imbe.cile like Reno OMockery constantly gets headline articles, but when some like Reuben Abati has intelligent things to say, he gets no attention at all? Of course, I'm merely making a rhetorical question, as I already know the answer: because most Nigerians are simply not bright enough to appreciate a well-reasoned argument devoid of appeals to tribal or religious sentiments.
na sense you not get. just read what you wrote,a man you claims be sane

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Nobody: 5:57am On Apr 07, 2018
BERNIMOORE:
APC are Sheriff Deputiescheesy grin
Uniport
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by aod1(m): 6:07am On Apr 07, 2018
fran6co:
live them 2019 no far we go correct our mistakes.
FTC....I DEDICATE THIS PIECE OF LAND TO OYEGUN.....HABEG. NO ALLOW ANY CABAL PUSH U OUT, INSTEAD FORM UR OWN
If you get to be ftc and you want to loud it ehn, pls try to check your spellings before you post. Its leave no live. Word of advice
FACTION.
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by plaetton: 6:22am On Apr 07, 2018
omohayek:
Well, if you had any well-reasoned argument to, at the barest minimum, debunk or refute Reno's argument, we have no doubts that you would have offered it here.
But Since you haven't, then we are right to assume that indeed, you have no well-reasoned argument devoid of tribal and religious sentiments to offer.

Our advice to you then is to keep silent until such a moment that you are able to muster and articulate even a feeble counter argument to Reno Omokri's very simple argument.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by truthfulmallam(m): 6:31am On Apr 07, 2018
I thought they promised to revamp our refineries to solve petroleum products importation issues. Now they are 'spending' huge money for subsidy. I feel bad for us and our future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by bishopsele84: 7:00am On Apr 07, 2018
Buhari is a total failure
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by breezeng: 7:02am On Apr 07, 2018
This is the worst Government in Nigeria since I was born in the 50's. I weep for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Lukewayne: 7:06am On Apr 07, 2018
The good thing is more Nigerians are waking up to this scam govt, I just hope it's doesn't take up to 8yrs before majority of Nigerians realise they have been scammed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by franudi: 7:21am On Apr 07, 2018
Buhari is a very big mistake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by omohayek: 7:34am On Apr 07, 2018
plaetton:

Well, if you had any well-reasoned argument to, at the barest minimum, debunk or refute Reno's argument, we have no doubts that you would have offered it here.
But Since you haven't, then we are right to assume that indeed, you have no well-reasoned argument devoid of tribal and religious sentiments to offer.

Our advice to you then is to keep silent until such a moment that you are able to muster and articulate even a feeble counter argument to Reno Omokri's very simple argument.
Thank you.
It's hilarious seeing an ignorant clown like you trying so hard to string sentences together in an effort to appear intelligent. Like I said, OMockery is an imb.ecile, incapable of formulating an honest, serious thought if his life depended on it, and that is why he garners a readership constituted of the stupid and the unschooled like yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by ukejejohnson(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2018
The level of low understanding or should I call it naivety and ignorant in this country is alarming mehn.

Reno should focus in pastoring and forget about politics. Bcuz ain't no space for him and FFK again

Y'all should please take some time out and read about this administration before condemning them

Read about what our former coordinator minister of finance plus CBN governor said during 2015 election

Take your time and see what was left before APC took over. It is not easy

The way some of Nigerians talk and reason eh , it scares me and also tells me social media isn't enough to educate us.
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by iamjavadem(m): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Wasn’t this issue revealed and trashed during fuel scarcity last year? Why the repeat broadcast and some morons behaving like they have amnesia. This Reno is jobless. PMB till 2023, u can hug transformer, wailers.
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by prof12(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Omokri is a dump head fool.

He and his likes are feeling the pain because the so claimed subsidy is not been paid to them and their ghost companies.

Subsidy is paid directly to the source from where the commodity is bought from which is the right thing for any government to do not giving out billions of naira to economic and political criminals in Nigeria without even making the products available.
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by plaetton: 7:57am On Apr 07, 2018
omohayek:

It's hilarious seeing an ignorant clown like you trying so hard to string sentences together in an effort to appear intelligent. Like I said, OMockery is an imb.ecile, incapable of formulating an honest, serious thought if his life depended on it, and that is why he garners a readership constituted of the stupid and the unschooled like yourself.

Yawn!
So you have all this time and energy to attack Reno, and now me ?
And yet you're still unable to string up the feeblest of an argument to refute the simple,fact-based arguments put forward by Reno ?
undecided

Reno didn't appear here as beauty pageant contestant. Therefore, you were neither required to like or dislike him, nor offer us your personal opinion of him.
You were simply required to read his fact-based arguments , comprehend, digest, agree , disagree, and if warranted , put forward a counter argument or counter narrative with your own set of facts.
Duuhh ! !

This is why you have been failing English Comprehension since primary school.
They give you a set of facts with which to articulate an argument, but you ignore what is given to you and embark on a needless and useless fishing expedition.

Good heavens ! shocked
Where are they getting this breed of lobotomized ZOMBIES from ?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by SBG04: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2018
The first 2 pages of this thread was just littered with dunces and weak minds, the kind Reno Omokri loves to play with. Jonathan's PDP government paid money to their party members to import petrol that was never imported. These PDP people simply took money from the FG for doing nothing! They forged documents for Petrol tankers that never berted the shores of Nigeria!!! That was the fraud in petrol subsidy. Some have been convicted by the EFCC, others are still on trial, like the son of the former PDP chairman Bamanga Tukur.
Today the FG does not pay a dime to anybody to import petrol. The NNPC shoulders the entire cost of importing petrol for the whole country. There cannot be any fraud. It's just that simple!!! The FG doesn't pay any marketers, the FG imports directly!!! No middle men.
Reno omokri knows all These facts but he will never say the truth. His speciality is deception, lies and propaganda. He preys on ignorant minds with his disinformation. Reno Omokri, when as Senior special assistant to Jonathan on media, forged the name of a dead family member to write an article and send to different media houses as Wendell Simlin. He did thos osfensibly to malign Jonathans polifical enemies by telling lies, lids he's still spreading till date. Anybody that believes a word that comes out of that man's mouth is an slowpoke.
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by plaetton: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2018
ukejejohnson:
The level of low understanding or should I call it naivety and ignorant in this country is alarming mehn.

Reno should focus in pastoring and forget about politics. Bcuz ain't no space for him and FFK again

Y'all should please take some time out and read about this administration before condemning them

Read about what our former coordinator minister of finance plus CBN governor said during 2015 election

Take your time and see what was left before APC took over. It is not easy

The way some of Nigerians talk and reason eh , it scares me and also tells me social media isn't enough to educate us.
Spoken like a typical zombie.

Now, if you are sincere and you really believe in what you have just posted, then kindly do yourself, your fellow supporters and the rest of us a great favor and public service by posting and educating us , with publicly available facts, on the state of the social, political and economic affairs in Nigeria prior to and 3 years into this administration.

We are very very eager.
NB: And please remember, FACTS please, no INNUENDOS or Propaganda talking points.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by plaetton: 8:14am On Apr 07, 2018
prof12:

Subsidy is paid directly to the source from where the commodity is bought from which is the right thing for any government to do ..

WTF ?
shocked
First of all, so there is something called subsidy that this government is paying ?
Hhhm!!
Very very interesting.

Secondly , I am 100% sure that just like Buhari, you do not understand what subsidy is.
Otherwise, you wouldn't have volunteered to come out here in public to make a fool of yourself with that very very brilliant statement about subsidy being directly paid to the source where the commodity is purchased.
Very brilliant.
Let's have a standing ovation for your brilliance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by ukejejohnson(m): 8:20am On Apr 07, 2018
FroshJaynex:
If only we the youth know how rich this country is, Nigeria is arguable the richest African country but our selfish and stupid thieves we have as leaders won't let us enjoy the type of life we deserve, I pray this country becomes great again, Imagine the dullard just used one and paper to move a whole $1bn into his stretchy bony hands like stock fish and we the youth are busying voting for some pair of lunatics having sex live on TV with their hard earn money. God go help us all sha

You made some point and spoiled it when you mentioned $1b into his stretchy bony. The money is for security of this country bro
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Igba123: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2018
Newpride:
Yeye dey talk. That’s politics and u know better because when ur otueke drunken lord ineffectual Buffon was in power, he said more of Buhari and heaven didn’t fall.

I am too wise to fall for ur political gimmicks to score cheap marks.
whst is politics here? Maybe d intention but certainly not d message. Or is d message false? It's not about supporting ur father's or tribal party, it's about being reasonably intelligent to counter with fact another's argument.
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by fran6co(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=aod1 post=66497528][/quote] thanks man
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by ukejejohnson(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2018
plaetton:

Spoken like a typical zombie.

Now, if you are sincere and you really believe in what you have just posted, then kindly do yourself, your fellow supporters and the rest of us a great favor and public service by posting and educating us , with publicly available facts, on the state of the social, political and economic affairs in Nigeria prior to and 3 years into this administration.

We are very very eager.
NB: And please remember, FACTS please, no INNUENDOS or Propaganda talking points.

Spoken like a short sight informed

First I don't support any party but PMB as a an individual.

I will start with this present administration

I don't have time for propaganda as I'm not a politician, but I will only educate you on this present administration and why I still don't see any match to PMB per integrity,honesty and vision

1, A country without corruption free is as dead as Venezuela

2, A country without importation free is as dead as Nigeria

3, A country without infrastructures on roads for transportation which aids and mitigate the high living expenses is as burried as Nigeria.

Try read the history of Bosnia, Slovenia in fact all the Slavic languages on how they survived immediately the ban of importations.

Just recently South east (Abakiliki)was invested a tune of 600m or more on agriculture.

Train transportation system has been looked into and awarded. Do you even know the effect of that in Nigeria economy?

Now PMB (not APC) came and initiated the arms procurement investigative committee (TAPIC) that led to ongoing investigation on $2b arms procurement under your uncle administration. Brother take your time and read thoroughly on how that money was disbursed. In there you will see how some of our medias today was compensated for mitigating dastardly boko haram bombing in ABJ so that you and I won't know the actual fatalities in that incident. People like Bashir Dokpesi AIT, Nduka Arise tv and thisday news agency. Etc

Have you read about malabu oils scam and see how Nigeria wealth was disbursed?

People talk about nigeria is rich in oil and gas exploration. Ohh yes we are indeed rich and also our output is about 2.5m barrels per day. Which makes us the richest oils producing country in Africa and six in the world. Many ask what has our government do with the money. The answer is..

Present administration benchmark has increased all thanks to PMB from declined $33.02 per barrel in the month 2014-2015 to 64.07. Do the math and see why our excess crude account increased from declined $2.37b during your uncle's administration to presently $4.995b I haven't mentioned our external foreign reserve. I know you still want me to educate you on that. Most of our consolidated revenue are from oil , about 80% if not more. Now check how many civil servants we have and their salaries. Military, police, ministers, ministry's, N13.5m running costs of useless national assembly's and see prior to our former administration who's sold over $100 per barrel and give applause to PMB to still achieve some of the infrastructures today. When some of the looters has been pleading not guilty and refused to bring back our money

$1b has been signed by PMB waiting on national assembly finally ratification on security and people are talking trash. Try read on internal displace people's (IDP'S) by the ministry of housing in those states has built homes and providing security for them. How much is enough for security of this country? Check countries like America and Europe and see how much they spend on security.

I am not saying there's no criminals in this administration because it's in the veins of average Nigerian and also he can't be at everywhere monitoring everybody. Let's stop shouting his administration is corrupt and look at the good work his going. Then when he's out the proceedings government will allege him.

Some said he should purge out national assembly's that he is dull in decision making and I ask myself are these people not informed that he has been tagged a detector in 1985. So he is being careful and working based on democracy law. He ignored the letter issued to Sambo Danzuki former head of NSA bail and was tagged a detector. So you see why he will refuse countless time to act without thinking it through.

OBJ made a statement saying that, this administration is failed that he learnt one useless thing in the army NEVER TO RE-INFORCE FAILURE and once made this same failure Major General chief of staff, minister of petroleum, governor?

Like they say.....information is power and is said most Nigerians are naive ignorant and not educated . I think that is our major problem in this country. Someone who knows nothing on how the system is been governed would go and vote a criminal like your past administration simply because money that is meant for all of us are been looted and circulating. And you called that good government? For a Coordinator minister of finance to publicly tell you whoever wins election will suffer because our country economy has been crashed. Recession would have occurred if GJ had won ,maybe that why he conceded defeat. This man is trying to liberate this country and those who careles of us want him out so they can keep killing us. How someone take money made to stop killing of innocent people in bombing and swallow it?

I hope I was able to educate your illiteracy?
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Apoztl3(m): 11:42am On Apr 07, 2018
Terminator1234g:

I CAN DIE FOR BUHARI.

I LOVE YOU SIR.

BUHARI FOR 2019.
You're so finished man. So done
Re: Buhari Said Fuel Subsidy Is A Scam Yet He Pays $1.4 Trillion On Subsidy - Omokri by Realist2: 1:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
Terminator1234g:

I CAN DIE FOR BUHARI.

Your zombism has degenerated to chronic phase.

I LOVE YOU SIR.

BUHARI FOR 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara / Buhari Writes Senate, Requests For Confirmation Of 19 RECs, Other Appointments / Bala Mohammed: Nigeria Will Be Lucky To Have Wike As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.