Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,083 members, 7,807,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne (49503 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends / Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) / Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
The billionaire Gucci master popular called hushpuppi spent 20 million naira on champagne in dubia as he party with peter okoye. he also wash his legs with one of the expensive wine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-VwmY4Tk50

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by stefanweeks: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
Baba we no go run for you na.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by swiz123(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
All for the cameras

SMH.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Olalan(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Wasting away an expensive wine as a mark of big boyism simply seems stupid, the makers of the wine didn't intend it to be used for washing. Anyways it's his money and can spend it as he wishes

198 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by countryfive: 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
that's their business , judgment day they will give account to God on what they did with their lives

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by doyinisaac(m): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Misplaced priorities

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Naijacelebsvids: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
Too much money... wetting this guy Dey do get this kind money

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
I know say this post will make fp tomorrow

Make I wait for this 7th position

11 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Naijacelebsvids: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
countryfive:
that's their business , judgment day they will give account to God on what they did with their lives

Poverty mentality. U think say that kind life no hungry u?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by ShutdownBrown24(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Naijacelebsvids:

na you poor

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by countryfive: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Naijacelebsvids:

go and sit down u think am poor...your wrong

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by C4Ltd: 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mr. P the African M.J!

But someone please help me tell him to reduce or quit hitting his chest repetitively. This is something he does almost every seconds of his music videos

37 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by rattlesnake(m): 1:04am On Apr 07, 2018
this guys make money from ponzi schemes i know how they do it
anonymous

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Queenext: 4:21am On Apr 07, 2018
Bill gate or dangote that are miles ahead won't try such. They are legit billionaire.

If he truly works for the.money,he won't try such too.

But,it is his money.

Enjoy

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Swegzfreak: 4:25am On Apr 07, 2018
lemm grin
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by GreenArrow1(m): 6:12am On Apr 07, 2018
I love my Africans. Stupid to the bone!

41 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Elnino4ladies: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Oshey!

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by partnerbiz4: 6:49am On Apr 07, 2018
mompha feeling bad now...

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2018
I no blame you.

But time and chance happens to them all.
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by bujebudanu1(m): 7:21am On Apr 07, 2018
Lol.after d 20m.he will wash d leg again with free clean water

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Lol.after d 20m.he will wash d leg again with free clean water

this guy vet plenty money oh.... Its called hugh money
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by hahn(m): 8:00am On Apr 07, 2018
rattlesnake:
this guys make money from ponzi schemes i know how they do it
anonymous

Come and let's do it together na
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by overhypedsteve(m): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2018
This is wastage. The world does not need more people that know how to spend wastefully we need people that can solve problems. There are too much problems in the world and we are not even trying to solve them. We are watching away our lives on TV and F

When you are busy, occupied at work or busy reading for your final exams, stay calm we will handle your undergraduate research project, your Msc project, your PGD project and your PhD thesis. We will work with you through to the end to ensure that you end up with a
Plagiarism free, customs written and standard research project paper.

To place a direct order for a research visit
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by lobell: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2018
That's irresponsible. If you do not know or have what to do with money, contribute to or support a social program. There are a lot of hungry children across the world who go to bed hungry everyday.

11 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by okerekeikpo: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2018
This yahoo plus and ritualist again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by themonk(m): 8:04am On Apr 07, 2018
People getting headache about how another man chose to live his life.

I'm not a show off person but that doesn't mean I shouldn't respect how people intend to live their life than waste my own life trying to analyze and judge if what they are doing is good or bad.

8 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by jegz25(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2018
African mentality

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by dederocs(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2018
That champagne ain't 20mil...this guy is a scammer, getting fame has theae cheap tricks...a rich man won't do this for cameras.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by bellotaofeek: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2018
This nigga will soon turn to a pauper

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Jybz: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:06am On Apr 07, 2018
Mr P ina go na mgbu Ka ( u have gone for condemnation) , he will beef u one day , how he bought boxers for you, don't come here and start complaining to us

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa, A Client From Hell - Sandra, Frank Edoho’s Wife / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.