Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne (49493 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends / Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) / Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Vannlex(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2018
C4Ltd:
Mr. P the African M.J!

But someone please help me tell him to reduce or quit hitting his chest repetitively. This is something he does almost every seconds of his music videos
now thats what i call observation
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by airlord2020: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2018
And Nigerians take these kind of people as role models? angry undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by georgecso(m): 8:56am On Apr 07, 2018
I am waiting for some to blame APC or Buhari for what Hush pupie did...
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Odioko1(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2018
countryfive:
that's their business , judgment day they will give account to God on what they did with their lives

Why na
Is it your money......
How you God.
He is not a Christian like you, hope you know that...
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by SmartMugu: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2018
After spending about $12,000, no tips for the bartenders? The receipt says $0 tips. AMEX card sef.
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 07, 2018
Lol. I wonder what Mark Zuckerberg who's probably younger than this puppy fellow and infinitely richer will use to wash his own legs o.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by cyril700(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2018
YhungPablo:
because they're old.. We're in the new age
Is mark zurkersberg old too?
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by lamalang(m): 9:07am On Apr 07, 2018
I hear say this guy popcy na taxi driver
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by ensamy(m): 9:08am On Apr 07, 2018
Why don't Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Ma do all this things ? That's the difference between a rich poor man though rich but still has a poor spirit, but a wealthy men like like Mack and Jack are rich spirit body and soul. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked they think about the good of humanity in the years ahead.
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by hahn(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2018
bamite:

Hmm.. Gay alert

Abeg make una carry una gayness comot hia

You mind is so polluted and twisted. And you are a dunce smiley
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Grupo(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Naijacelebsvids:

Poverty mentality. U think say that kind life no hungry u?

Leave the poor men dem. As if God go look their face for judgement day free dem because of poverty.

Me, I no know wetin dey give those guys money - bnaira, e money, escoba, cubanna chief priest, and those other ones. Wetin I know be say the thing strong.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Neoteny(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2018
ShutdownBrown24:
The billionaire Gucci master popular called hushpuppi spent 20 million naira on champagne in dubia as he party with peter okoye. he also wash his legs with one of the expensive wine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-VwmY4Tk50

Hushpuppi billionaire ...

Dubia...

Op did u by any chance get drunk on some spill-over champagne?
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by mancheeutd(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2018
Singing my song jejely make anybody no quote me o

HUSHPUPPY WITH THE RUSSIAN HACKERS OOOO
LINDAIKEJI WITH THE KARDASHIANS OOOOO
DINO MALAYE WITH THE MONEY LAUNDERING OOO
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2018
this is one of the reasons why the whites do not respect the blacks.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by famzing(m): 9:16am On Apr 07, 2018
shocked shocked

I don't know if anyone noticed that(TIPS)area on the receipt,
How can you spend that amount of money and not TIP the waiter.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by onatisi(m): 9:17am On Apr 07, 2018
make he continue
we will see where he will be in 10years time
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by anonymous1759(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2018
[quote author=Queenext post=66497007]Bill gate or dangote that are miles ahead won't try such. They are legit

I disagree, who told you dangote's money is 100% legit? Let me tell you something you don't know. If the government favours your business in anyway when it's not a charitable organization something is fishy, obj is one of the pillars of dangote, banning importation of almost everything and encourage monopoly. The down fall of ibeto made dangote's cement gain more sales. the likes of otedola, Ifeanyi ubah who engaged in oil subsidy scam make us queue during festive period for petrol. Everyone is running their own illegality in different ways. All these men are not Saint. They're dignitaries that's why you don't see show off. Have you asked yourself how a runs girl can afford a car of 15-20m? How did she get it? These so called Men you adore buy it for them and it's nothing for them. Leave hush puppy alone. He's not guilty of any crime until proven guilty. It's better to bath with champagne than spend it on one runs girl who didn't contribute a quota to your wealth.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by tayolove12(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2018
stefanweeks:
Baba we no go run for you na.
well

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by vincentus16: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Its their money buh I hope they help pipo. 20mil is too much. M nt against them spending money. Buh as u spend such, Make sure u help pipo as well. Its very important. Don't call it poverty mentality. Its the fact.
That's y I always admire Michael Jackson
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Luckyabuchi(m): 9:42am On Apr 07, 2018
I love this guy but, I don't understand why he does this kind of thing like wasting or resources and show offs, I don't think its really necessary. Many are hungry in Africa and Nigeria, instead of wasting, help and a save a soul
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by okachie1(m): 9:43am On Apr 07, 2018
Queenext:
Bill gate or dangote that are miles ahead won't try such. They are legit billionaire.

If he truly works for the.money,he won't try such too.

But,it is his money.

Enjoy
my brother there is nothing like a legit billionaire al of em are dirty. Ask questions!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by goldman777: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2018
Yet d idiot is not on forbes list of richest in africa undecided inferiority complex mentality as if washing his feet with expensive wine makes him richer than dangote.cheap publicity
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by paqman: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2018
Am very sure he doesn't work for the money and if he does what is source of income, everything you here about him is dubia billionaire big boy
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by jaxxy(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Im still not impressed
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by ruggedtimi(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2018
dederocs:
That champagne ain't 20mil...this guy is a scammer, getting fame has theae cheap tricks...a rich man won't do this for cameras.
he didn't mention he bought the champagne for 20mill. he spent a total of 20mill that day it might include other things
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Headmaster055(m): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Nigerians and there flamboyant lifestyle abroad... we are here suffering and those over there think that's how everyone in this country is enjoying....
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:57am On Apr 07, 2018
why are broke guys so angry about this?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Wizdude(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2018
C4Ltd:
Mr. P the African M.J!

But someone please help me tell him to reduce or quit hitting his chest repetitively. This is something he does almost every seconds of his music videos

Izzi your own chest? Somebody cannot knack his chest in peace again ABI? YIMU

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Sanchase: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2018
He should have removed his shirt like others so that we will see his pot belly.
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by bamite(m): 10:16am On Apr 07, 2018
hahn:

You mind is so polluted and twisted. And you are a dunce smiley

Bobrisky take it easy.

Truth is always bitter. Don't get too salty cool
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by bmaks: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2018
ShutdownBrown24:
The billionaire Gucci master popular called hushpuppi spent 20 million naira on champagne in dubia as he party with peter okoye. he also wash his legs with one of the expensive wine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-VwmY4Tk50

NOW YOU CAN SEE FOOLISHNESS AND POVERTY IN ACTION (Omo oju o r'ola ri ti n ja epo saya). The Truly Rich don't waste. Abeg which Factory dis ewu get or where him name dey for Forbe List bikonu. My friend, the truth is the people you are showing off on camera for knows YOU ARE FOOLISH AND POOR. you think you have money, please go and look for DaRosa or Eike Batista and ask where their children are today and what happened to their money. MONEY IS TRANSIENT. Well Sha oooooo, e no concern me na you get ya sef, Ngwanu Ride on!!!

NA AFTER RAIN STOP PERSON WEY USE UMBRELLA COVER HEAD GO KNOW SAY UMBRELLA NA HEAVY LOAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Dances To Olamide's Pawon With 'Anointing Oil' In Her Chest (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Acquires Bentley (Photos, Video) / Gentle Jack Goes Shirtless In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.