Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne (49504 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Seductively Rocked By A Male Stripper As She Parties With Friends / Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) / Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by chymes0359(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2018
God! I know you have blessed me and have given me all that your hands have provided. Please give me money, but dont dismantle my brain like a knocked engine just like Hushpuppi..
Give me money that i will use to help people around me..
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by anyicash(m): 10:28am On Apr 07, 2018
Truly he is a fool..only fools don't know the value of money.
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by bossperry(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2018
I SHALL NEVER BE BROKE
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Jokkarm2: 10:42am On Apr 07, 2018
PETER WHY YOU GO FOLLOW THIS MAN DO THIS KIND THING, YOU NO NO SAY WE VALUE YOU MUCH?

E-MONEY CANT DO THIS SHEET AND THAT WHY I LIKE HIM.
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by dshort12: 10:48am On Apr 07, 2018
Never say never.....we gon make it
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Mac2016(m): 10:48am On Apr 07, 2018
This guy is abnormal
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by richiepolymer(m): 10:49am On Apr 07, 2018
This is the best example of poverty. 'African poverty'.
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by limitless777(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2018
Queenext:
Bill gate or dangote that are miles ahead won't try such. They are legit billionaire.

If he truly works for the.money,he won't try such too.

But,it is his money.

Enjoy

WORD Sir.

U can't plan on the money U don't work for.
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Oduwils222(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2018
Olalan:
Wasting away an expensive wine as a mark of big boyism simply seems stupid, the makers of the wine didn't intend it to be used for washing. Anyways it's his money and can spend it as he wishes
The truth is that Hushpuppi is stupid, but he won't admit it.
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Joshuazedd(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2018
Queenext:
Bill gate or dangote that are miles ahead won't try such. They are legit billionaire.

If he truly works for the.money,he won't try such too.

But,it is his money.

Enjoy

bullshit; Bill Gates n Dangote are business men..
Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Mayweather will do it because they're celebrities and need the attention
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by lookingfly: 11:25am On Apr 07, 2018
C4Ltd:
Mr. P the African M.J!

But someone please help me tell him to reduce or quit hitting his chest repetitively. This is something he does almost every seconds of his music videos
what does a kingkong do.... He's just prooving to he's brother that he's a kingkong.
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by PierreDeFermath(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Naijacelebsvids:
Too much money... wetting this guy Dey do get this kind money
go to a nearby baba. the jazz dey. you would be told not to get back home with the remaining millions the demon gives daily. many guys are now doing it for the sake of partying and lavish spending. I heard a story on radio of a guy with a legit business and also did the ritual with a tortoise,puts the tortoise in his boot and go to the car boot anytime he needs money while partying ,the money cant for finish but he has to finish all that's on him. this is a type of ritual that has been around for long. and you wonder why there is human kidnap for rituals here and there. that's what guys mostly do now to ball hard
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by rattlesnake(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2018
hahn:

Come and let's do it together na
it's very easy and possible.... But dirty money
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Instead of sinking borehole in his village ad his name we be said in prayers he's spending for attention.. Oga hush wettin be your own sef
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by tunary(m): 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
go to a nearby baba. the jazz dey. you would be told not to get back home with the remaining millions the demon gives daily. many guys are now doing it for the sake of partying and lavish spending. I heard a story on radio of a guy with a legit business and also did the ritual with a tortoise,puts the tortoise in his boot and go to the car boot anytime he needs money while partying ,the money cant for finish but he has to finish all that's on him. this is a type of ritual that has been around for long. and you wonder why there is human kidnap for rituals here and there. that's what guys mostly do now to ball hard
How e go be nau i would have luv to give it a trial o
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by lincs25(m): 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
people that have not seeing money, they are talking bad about this guy. I am telling you as a young man if you start making money, extravagant spirit will just enter you.
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by YhungPablo(m): 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
cyril700:
Is mark zurkersberg old too?
He's not a grooving person. Sum1 who doesn't believe in God.
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Kobicove(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Very immature guy
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by hahn(m): 5:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
bamite:

Bobrisky take it easy.

Truth is always bitter. Don't get too salty cool

You mean the truth that you can't read and understand
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by hahn(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
rattlesnake:
it's very easy and possible.... But dirty money

Ja mi si
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by bamite(m): 5:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
hahn:

You mean the truth that you can't read and understand

I understood just fine.

Your type are every where
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Xbursta(m): 1:06am On Apr 08, 2018
ShutdownBrown24:
The billionaire Gucci master popular called hushpuppi spent 20 million naira on champagne in dubia as he party with peter okoye. he also wash his legs with one of the expensive wine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-VwmY4Tk50

if diz guy provoke me I enter o,cult na him relative I go use somebody tell am oo

Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Pweetyjuddy(f): 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Money that can be donated to the less privileged.. sad cry.

Real misplaced priorities
Re: Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne by Oluwhiner749: 4:47am On Apr 09, 2018
Gbemishile1:
this is one of the reasons why the whites do not respect the blacks.
shut up fool[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / "4 EVA 16" - Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Car And Customized Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.