Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,977 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Bbnaija; My Greatest Fear Is Loosing Collins My Boyfriend- Nina Speaks To Anto - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija; My Greatest Fear Is Loosing Collins My Boyfriend- Nina Speaks To Anto (803 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo / #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija; My Greatest Fear Is Loosing Collins My Boyfriend- Nina Speaks To Anto by wakabobo: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gist From WAKABOBO.COM

Big Brother Naija Housemate Nina has revealed her greatest fear to fellow housemates during a Jacuzzi chat session. Anto and Ceec threw the question to Nina "What is your greatest fear in the outside world" Nina Further stated that she is scared she can't be able to handle criticism from fans and non fans. Most Importantly she does not want to loose her boyfriend Collins.

Nina said; "if Collins waits for me, i will do everything to maintain and sustain the relationship, i misses him so much, i and Miracle cannot date, we cant date because i have a boyfriend.

What do you guys think?

Source:>>>>http://wakabobo.com/bbnaija-my-greatest-fear-is-loosing-collins-my-boyfriend-nina-speaks-to-anto-and-fellow-housemates/

CC; Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija; My Greatest Fear Is Loosing Collins My Boyfriend- Nina Speaks To Anto by Hppro: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ashawo
Re: Bbnaija; My Greatest Fear Is Loosing Collins My Boyfriend- Nina Speaks To Anto by Fatherscrush: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Idiot fellow
Re: Bbnaija; My Greatest Fear Is Loosing Collins My Boyfriend- Nina Speaks To Anto by Davidlekkzy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
See as all dem chest dry
Re: Bbnaija; My Greatest Fear Is Loosing Collins My Boyfriend- Nina Speaks To Anto by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
kai dis girl is truly dumb, she was even d one DAT jumped on miracle first.yea she will do everything to sustain d relationship like sleeping with other men abi?useless girl
Re: Bbnaija; My Greatest Fear Is Loosing Collins My Boyfriend- Nina Speaks To Anto by Dujardin(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
Now you can make transactions from any bank to all bank with this app. Quick Bank uses the USSD service provided by the respective bank.

Download from playstore >>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coretech.allnigeriabanksussd

Re: Bbnaija; My Greatest Fear Is Loosing Collins My Boyfriend- Nina Speaks To Anto by InfernoNig: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
What is this one saying. Some girls and their fish brain
Re: Bbnaija; My Greatest Fear Is Loosing Collins My Boyfriend- Nina Speaks To Anto by Shedrack777: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
did she mean that she can go to a length of stealing her momma's money to please him if he wait for her? that'll be very romantic

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Predicts Bbnaija Double Wahala Winner / #bbnaija: Tobi And Rico Receive Their Cheques Of 1million Naira Each From Nokia / Top 10 Celebrities That React To Davido And Chioma Love. Ft Wizkid, AY, Don,mrp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.