Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? (5448 Views)

Extremely Rich Person Amazon Manager Jeff Bezos Dresses Down As He Joins Crop To / If you were broke in 2020, these are 2 things you need in 2021 / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by frankwealth: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Okay guys, I was browsing through the net and I came across this interesting question an unknown user asked and tagged me, and his original question goes like this: "Rich, millionaire and billionaire people: If you were broke, what would you do with $250 to become wealthy again?"...so I decided to answer his question with all honesty.

My answer was not only meant for him, but it is meant for everybody who wishes to succeed financially in life...believe me, from my personal experience in the field of making money, I think, I have the background to advice others on how to approach money making to become financially free, and that's why I don't neglect any question or questions like this.

In case you are still wondering what my answer to his question was, you can read it below in my next post.....

Please feel free to answer this question based on your own knowledge and let's make it fun and educating, it can help those still struggling to find their feat financially....let's make it interactive...share your own ideas here....

Cc: naijacutee, dominique, FOD, puskin lalasticlala

Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by Paradigm777: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nice one OP...
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by frankwealth: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Paradigm777:
Nice one OP...
Thanks....I really hope this thread becomes interactive to assist people seeking for genuine ideas to get started in life smiley

1 Like

Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by kelvinnaira: 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
I'll probably start all over again.
$11 - .com domain
$20 - cheap namecheap web hosting.
$100 - uk or fairly used laptop.
$15 - internet moderm.
$15 - 3months data. (night plan to help out too.)

TOTAL= $161

If i still have the knowledge i have now, i ll bounce back to $2 - 3k monthly in 4mnths, and things will just scale up from there.

8montsh later, start a new blog and try to grow it. (money will help boost things this time around)

16 mnths later, i ll flip the 1st blog (a blog making over $4k/month can sell for over $100k)

invest in real estate, while also working on the other blog. I AM BACK AND BOUNCING!

It becomes much easier to SCALE UP! GROWTH ALL THE WAY!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by yomi007k(m): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by rayblings(m): 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

Its easy bro. Here's my answer below:

1. I will sell sense to nwaAmaikpe

2. I will sell Iamairforce1 to E-money
OR
- sell balloon to Iamairforce1 so he would blow

3. I will sell this plot of Nairaland and snakes to
Lalasticlala

4. I will sell mhizAj to a rich skull miner.

DAZ all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by frankwealth: 9:58am On Apr 07, 2018
kelvinnaira:
$11 - .com domain
$15 - internet moderm.

TOTAL= $161

If i still have the knowledge i have now, i ll bounce back to $2 - 3k monthly in 4mnths, and things will just scale up from there.

8montsh later, start a new blog and try to grow it. (money will help boost things this time around)

16 mnths later, i ll flip the 1st blog (a blog making over $4k/month can sell for over $100k)

invest in real estate, while also working on the other blog. I AM BACK AND BOUNCING!

pretty interesting but you didn't tell us what you will be using the internet and laptop and website to do? We want some practical tips to help those confused on how to start life.

1 Like

Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by kelvinnaira: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2018
frankwealth:
pretty interesting but you didn't tell us what you will be using the internet and laptop and website to do? We want some practical tips to help those confused on how to start life.
OH! Its Amazon affiliate.

a weblog reviewing the best products to buy,

SEO to rank my keywords and then get commision for every product purchased through my aff. link.

1 Like

Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by eezeribe(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2018
OK
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by frankwealth: 10:45am On Apr 07, 2018
kelvinnaira:

SEO to rank my keywords and then get commision for every product purchased through my aff. link.
Now this is very objective and straightforward, thanks for sharing your ideas.....we hope more people will come forth to share theirs.

You can as well use this medium to reach out to those who wishes to go into such business so you can mentor them to success for a small fee, thanks again
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2018
Start up all over again of course, but will never forget to find out why I fell before, learn from the mistakes and determined not to repeat the same mistake. 2, when given such a money, I wont spend all investing on business at once, rather use part of it for business investment and keep some part safely perharps in a bank should there be any issue of....

2 Likes

Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by Meklex(m): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
kelvinnaira:

I sent you a message on hangout
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by frankwealth: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
chihes:
Start up all over again of course, but will never forget to find out why I fell before, learn from the mistakes and determined not to repeat the same mistake. 2, when given such a money, I wont spend all investing on business at once, rather use part of it for business investment and keep some part safely perharps in a bank should there be any issue of....
Very good. But can you be more objective and tell us just exactly the steps you would take using the stipulated capital as a startup to bounce back again Practical steps you would take
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by luvlyoracle(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
I love this thread. smiley

1 Like

Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by rayblings(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
shocked shocked

Bang DE DE deng!!!

My serious comment

Many rich men, guys, boys I know are dead broke right now .. .. Some have sold out their expensive cars and now use Lagos danfo buses. Even I myself is affected...

But some of my guys who were broke when I was balling hard are now driving Benz, Range rover.... And I asked them "bro the economy has dwindled and business owners are suffering, how did you do it" and they all replied "omo na yahoo o"

Back then they told me to come and learn for free but I was hell-bent on not learning.. Now I grossly feel the only way to make money is to join them if you cannot beat them.

Nigeria government defrauds us and yet arrest us for defrauding foreigners online. Note: I don't do yahoo (not yet) but the situation in this country is behooving one to start o. Now my eyes have opened, I'll conclude by saying the only way to make money now in Nigeria is to legally or illegally work online.

4 Likes

Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by Scholarsticchai: 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
kelvinnaira:

How can I contact you bro
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Get 100 Instagram accounts with proxy and landing page: $70
Program a new bot for Automation- $0
Data- $15
Used Laptop- $100
Modem- $10
Total: $195
I'll make that my $195 back in less than 5 days then I scale and scale till I get bored of making money

3 Likes

Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by officialfestus(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
kelvinnaira:
$11 - .com domain
$15 - internet moderm.

TOTAL= $161

sent a mail pls reply
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 08, 2018
kelvinnaira:

my guy help a broda, i just need a place to be getting steady power supply.
i have the knowledge cry i ma work in exchange
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by y4code(m): 4:27am On Apr 08, 2018
kelvinnaira:
$11 - .com domain
$15 - internet moderm.

TOTAL= $161

Abeg Mr Kelvin teach me Domain flipping help a fellow nigerian
here is my contact we can chat on whatsapp 07033818556
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by choo: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2018
kelvinnaira:
$11 - .com domain
$15 - internet moderm.

TOTAL= $161

Can I have your mail address biko?
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by joezyni(m): 1:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
kelvinnaira:
$11 - .com domain
$15 - internet moderm.

TOTAL= $161

bro I would like it if you could mentor me on domain flipping ..thanks
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by pryme(m): 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
dondemex:
Get 100 Instagram accounts with proxy and landing page: $70
Program a new bot for Automation- $0
Data- $15
Used Laptop- $100
Modem- $10
Total: $195
I'll make that my $195 back in less than 5 days then I scale and scale till I get bored of making money

You run affiliate marketing with Instagram?
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
pryme:

You run affiliate marketing with Instagram?
Nope content locking and cpa
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by RealityShot: 8:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
frankwealth:
Okay guys, I was browsing through the net and I came across this interesting question an unknown user asked and tagged me, and his original question goes like this: "Rich, millionaire and billionaire people: If you were broke, what would you do with $250 to become wealthy again?"...so I decided to answer his question with all honesty.

My answer was not only meant for him, but it is meant for everybody who wishes to succeed financially in life...believe me, from my personal experience in the field of making money, I think, I have the background to advice others on how to approach money making to become financially free, and that's why I don't neglect any question or questions like this.

In case you are still wondering what my answer to his question was, you can read it below in my next post.....

Please feel free to answer this question based on your own knowledge and let's make it fun and educating, it can help those still struggling to find their feat financially....let's make it interactive...share your own ideas here....

Cc: naijacutee, dominique, FOD, puskin lalasticlala
Still waiting for your "answer".

I ain't rich, I don't have a trade or business.
I only know how to work and save and
invest in secure investments like
mutual funds and treasury bills.

So that will be my plan...
Invest the 250$ in tbills and
get a job fast (no matter the pay grade).
Save and open a mutual fund account and
build it with my savings monthly.
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by kelvinnaira: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
joezyni:
bro I would like it if you could mentor me on domain flipping ..thanks
Its a website, nt a domain flipping bro.
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by kelvinnaira: 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
choo:

Can I have your mail address biko?
My sig.
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by kelvinnaira: 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
y4code:

Abeg Mr Kelvin teach me Domain flipping help a fellow nigerian
here is my contact we can chat on whatsapp 07033818556
Bro, na full website with traffic I dey talk abt. nr b just domain name.
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by kelvinnaira: 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
oloyolo:

my guy help a broda, i just need a place to be getting steady power supply.
i have the knowledge cry i ma work in exchange
I dnt understand. Is it that u want to come and be staying with me? to use my electricity?

1 Like

Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by kelvinnaira: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Scholarsticchai:

How can I contact you bro
My sig.
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
rayblings:
shocked shocked
Bang DE DE deng!!!
Its easy bro. Here's my answer below:
1. I will sell sense to nwaAmaikpe
2. I will sell Iamairforce1 to E-money OR - sell balloon to Iamairforce1 so he would blow
3. I will sell this plot of Nairaland and snakes to Lalasticlala
4. I will sell mhizAj to a rich skull miner.
DAZ all
. Bros abeg i sent u pm
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by Scholarsticchai: 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
kelvinnaira:
My sig.

Where I can message you easily / directly bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Importing From China / Heritage Bank Attains ISO 27001 Certification / Central Bank Of Nigeria Injects $210m In Forex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.