Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

The Key To Living Happy And Free.. * Expert Tips Included* - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Key To Living Happy And Free.. * Expert Tips Included* (419 Views)

My Name Is Not Included On The Document Of Land Bought By My Husband / DNA Test Saga Has Made Some Ladies Reveal Their Secrets ( Pics Included / Roadmap To Living And Working In The US As A Qualified Nurse Or Midwife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Key To Living Happy And Free.. * Expert Tips Included* by Drwords(m): 12:03am On Apr 07, 2018
The prospect of time scares me to think about it. Imagine going on a journey with no options of going back.

For instance, at age 5, my bae, chidinma is oblivious of the energy and time fused into acquiring a boyfriend. At 15 she's surrounded by people who think thier hairstylist's more creative than hers. There is zero child jokes and everyone fondles their phones.

Upon approaching age 25, the missile of having a husband and settling down finally hits her. She gets all motherly at age 35, trying to set up her home and prepare kids and piece their future together.

During this age skips you totally get oblivious of certain things you were very interested in before. You even forget ever deriving any joy from any of those attractions.

Thats why as a premium advice, I'll always ask you to live with your time rather than allow it ride you. Instead of planning on being the best there is ; enjoy it. Take on whatever interests you and soak yourself in lots of fun. Reasonable fun.

Try to understand that you can never, ever be perfect and that there's no such thing as behaving your age( it's your first time being that age)���.

Always create an atmosphere of relaxation around you and allow for little pores so others can connect. Laugh over and again and always give.

Live free��..

Cc. Lalasticala

(1) (Reply)

How To Plan For Retirement / Helping Your Child Love Maths / Be The Man You Really Want To Be -olawale David Oyinlade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.