Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Where Is Awujale Of Ijebu Land The Paramount Ruler Of Ijebu Land? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Is Awujale Of Ijebu Land The Paramount Ruler Of Ijebu Land? (844 Views)

Paramount Ruler Of Iwoland Spotted Clearing Bushes In His Community (Video) / The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd / Awujale Of Ijebuland Is Not Dead, Says Palace, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Awujale Of Ijebu Land The Paramount Ruler Of Ijebu Land? by facealone05(m): 6:58am On Apr 07, 2018
Please is anybody know where about of Awujale of Ijebu land the Paramount ruler of Ijebu Land because I notices that I hardly see him on public occasion,hope everything is fine with my Alayeluwa.....
Re: Where Is Awujale Of Ijebu Land The Paramount Ruler Of Ijebu Land? by Donbosco46: 7:00am On Apr 07, 2018
Ask my friend
Re: Where Is Awujale Of Ijebu Land The Paramount Ruler Of Ijebu Land? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:49am On Apr 07, 2018
facealone05:
Please is anybody know where about of Awujale of Ijebu land the Paramount ruler of Ijebu Land because I notices that I hardly see him on public occasion,hope everything is fine with my Alayeluwa.....

In his palace which isn't on nairaland but in ijebu

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Awujale Of Ijebu Land The Paramount Ruler Of Ijebu Land? by DonCandido(f): 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
facealone05:

Is the Awujale's existence and whereabouts of such importance that we should organise a search party to look for him on Nairaland?

Who the fuuk are you that the Awujale should "notices" you "on public occasion"?

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About FENG SHUI / Governor Akeredolu Postrates Before New Olowo Of Owo / Why I Didn’t Hit Oluwo When He Attacked Me – Oba Akinropo, Agbowu Of Ogbagbaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.