Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Invest In This Lucrative Business Asap(a Contract With Lesser Risk) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest In This Lucrative Business Asap(a Contract With Lesser Risk) (329 Views)

China Preorder Sure Plug Link With Lesser Charges And At Cheaper Rate / 500 Pi Needed ASAP @ A Good Rate / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In This Lucrative Business Asap(a Contract With Lesser Risk) by Keulere29: 9:20am On Apr 07, 2018
Am olalekan from ibadan
we were given a contract by a Chinese company located in Ogun state at igbesa
Dey gave me and my partner a contract to supply 3000tons of coal
Even dey said if we can meet up dey will extend d contract
And me and my guy av gone to d mining site in ankpa to source for d coalAnkpa is in kogi state
And we met with a miner DAT has license to mine
Infact he said if we need 10000 tons we will get BT its cash and cari
So at least if we wanna start with 2trucks of 40 tons each we will av up to 2.5m
And we are able to gather 800k and we ve got one investor with 500k so far making it 1.3m Dats why we nid an investor or investors
Honestly speaking its a very legit business
If u want us to c to discuss business no problem its jst we dnt want it to be too late so DAT dey won't give d contract to someone else,we av d LPO duly signed by the company with u here and any investor will get 10percent of his capital monthly
A trial will convince u.call or chat me up on 08068278621
(

(1) (Reply)

Few Things That Help You To Setup Business In New Location / Commodity Money Vs Fiat Money / Likebets.....a Place For Punters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.