Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga (1379 Views)

Since I Started Doing This, Girls Just Fall Like I use spell / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by uncjay(m): 10:22am On Apr 07, 2018
Met her on facebook, got chatting and all that. everything was going quite well, I notice she was eager to visit me, in my twisted mind I take it for love. I didn't give in for sometime, giving one excuse or the other. Going through her profile I noticed she's a facebook regular user and four pictures that's because she claimed she is not a picture freak. I also discover that her profile pic had three different faces, "my stupid sense no gree decode ooo". a simple it's my friends, my sisters, my mother's just satisfy me. "the saying that a dog that will get lost will never hear the whistle of its hunter" was my case. she easily forgives when I fail to reachout to her for a while,....in my mind this is a good girl o...

Ready to entertain her visit, I ask my fb girl residing in lekki to come Ijanikin here toward Badagry. she didn't hesitate to ask for t-fare. According to her 4k to and fro as she will find it embarrassing to ask for another t-fare while going back. I did not reason with her on that. in fact immediately my instinct suggest I ask her to lend money and come. In response I will payback everything. "Guys, instinct is a good thing, when it occur to you, you just know it, please try and listen to your instinct". in my case, I was ready to play the benefit of doubt card.

My mugu inclined self went ahead, transfer 5k to the account she sent. Texted her that I've sent the Money, then it hit me when she start asking who I was, sho! I explained but she claimed she's not even on fb..lol, visited fb chatted her up, smart girl she confirm she received the money, brought up the issue on phone which she denied completely. showed her the phone contact, ask her to confirm it in case I was actually talking to a wrong person. she slipped unconsciously, she had asked "where did you get this no." there and then I know this one na scam. I suspect she realize that as well because she immediately deactivated her fb account.

Wow! indeed, these bitches ain't loyal
Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:35am On Apr 07, 2018
these broke boys always complaining... smh

1 Like

Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by BossLaifay(f): 10:47am On Apr 07, 2018
Lol undecided
Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2018
Deactivated her fb account over 5k?!?! funny.

Well my man, Know that, No one person is immune to scam especially the love struck type of scam. It requires a lot of curiosity, thinking and questioning when you find yourself in such a situation. Some turns out to be honest and true while the others aren't. It's a lot if psychology and reverse psychology involved.

Next time don't try to be smart but be patient, patience foils every plan of scam. she obviously got you when you yield to her hurrying to see you because she knows most men want sex, that was the bait and you fell for it. Even after sending her the cash, you shouldn't have bothered her and don't even contact her. if the money goes it goes, if she's true then she would reach out to you and find her way down.

Next time also send what you can afford to lose just like that 5k you just lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49am On Apr 07, 2018
uncjay:
Wow! indeed, these bitches ain't loyal

bitches aint suppose to be loyal, thats why they are bitches... duh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by rs172(m): 12:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

These Broke Girls always bringing out their true character at the sight of money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
nawa oo..

This is part of the reasons why i dont talk to girls i dont know in real life on Facebook. I dont like their pictures, i dont comment on their pictures. They are just dia for decoration. The ones i roll with are those i know in real life.

Kpele... Sorry grin
Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by youngreezy(m): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
*singing*hmm,mms,mugu money spender.lmao pure mugu na em u be i bet u say u no fit aid one of ur bro's wid 5k.
Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by suremanpatriot: 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
...don't worry karma will catch up with her soon if u believe and provided you do not do same to ppl. Those who Scam will always be Damned! cool
Multiple times now the Repercussions did caught those that tried such on me. cool
Honesty is the best policy,youths of today hear this word of wisdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by bigcee(m): 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by Apina(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
You fell for the oldest trick in the book undecided
Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2018

She Deactivated Because Of 5k? She Must Be A Member Of The Broke Witch Club (TBWC) like Theupsetgirl
Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
5k hustle na hustle too nah grin

The girl Don hustle you
Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by uncjay(m): 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

see them.....

your reputation precedes u.....
TheUpsetGirl:

see them.....

your reputation precedes u.....
Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by uncjay(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
aaronson:
Deactivated her fb account over 5k?!?! funny.

Well my man, Know that, No one person is immune to scam especially the love struck type of scam. It requires a lot of curiosity, thinking and questioning when you find yourself in such a situation. Some turns out to be honest and true while the others aren't. It's a lot if psychology and reverse psychology involved.

Next time don't try to be smart but be patient, patience foils every plan of scam. she obviously got you when you yield to her hurrying to see you because she knows most men want sex, that was the bait and you fell for it. Even after sending her the cash, you shouldn't have bothered her and don't even contact her. if the money goes it goes, if she's true then she would reach out to you and find her way down.

Next time also send what you can afford to lose just like that 5k you just lost.

Yea bro u are very correct....

It took me three months to finally say 'come' oblivious of the intending loom.

I didn't felt it that much because half way I had expected it, so when eventually happens I was like ooh that's just it.

that she had to deactivate her fb acc amaze me too.
Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
uncjay:

Yea bro u are very correct....

It took me three months to finally say 'come' oblivious of the intending loom.

I didn't felt it that much because half way I had expected it, so when eventually happens I was like ooh that's just it.

that she had to deactivated her fb acc amaze me too.

3 month to pull off 5k scam?!?! ha! she is too petty, I swear you didn't do anything wrong bro, you even waited enough.

she is just too too petty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by uncjay(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
Apina:
You fell for the oldest trick in the book undecided

Yes bro I fall for THAT trick.

One is not always wise bro.
Re: I Just Fall For A Bitch Scam Becoming The Latest Maga by uncjay(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
aaronson:
3 month to pull off 5k scam?!?! ha! she is too petty, I swear you didn't do anything wrong bro, you even waited enough.

she is just too too petty.

That's my thought too.....

Just that girl like her put the innocent ones in potential danger.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Feminist Nkechi Bianze To Start A Hook-up Website / Transgender Man Identifies As A DOG And Says Chasing Sticks And Playing On All F / Made In Gidi Star Wendy Flaunts Her Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.