Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:24 PM

PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Lays Father To Rest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Lays Father To Rest (431 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor Lays Father To Rest by harbdulrasaq88(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2018
Nollywood actress Cossy Ojiakor buried her father, Chief Orjiakor, who died earlier this year in January.

Cossy who was close to her father and who disclosed that he always worried about her, shared a post on social media as at the time of his death eulogizing him.

She’d said;
“Dad… Its so surreal….but.. Its OK. God knows best.. Don’t even know how to start.. Got news about you this morning. Your phone been off. Can it be true Dad… I know you have been so stressed of late. How can you start building another house at this age. When I heard your good friend . my God father Mr Ezeukwu died. I tried calling you but your phone is switched off. Pls call me now dad. Am well now. You always called to ask me if I have started sitting down after the operation . yes dad am sitting down sweets. You wanted to spend Christmas’s in the playgirl mansion.. But… I traveled out… Am so sorry dad.. Pls call me.”

http://newshelm.ng/photos-cossy-orjiakor-lays-father-to-rest/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Why Biggie Replaced Nina With Cee-c As Head Of House / Actor Yomi Fabiyi Show Off His Awards With Motivational Words / Michael Jackson Was No Child Molester (written By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.