Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Done With Windows 10 Updates!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Done With Windows 10 Updates!! (897 Views)

How To Stop Windows 10 Auto Update / Auto Refresh |stop Windows 10 Updates / Ways You Can Disable Windows 10 Updates From Automatically Updating / Get Direct UK Used Apple Macbook With Windows Installed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Done With Windows 10 Updates!! by Jazzlite: 11:18am On Apr 07, 2018
Seems Microsoft thinks PC's are now for play not work anymore. After spending so much time and money to download the 1709 update... the PC ends up with the error message 0x80072ee7.

Now I am fed up. I don't even care about the April 10 update deadline no more. After all I have a perfectly functioning PC which runs on a cracked version of Windows 7 superbly.
My question here is:
Now that I have decided to takeover my PC from Windows 10 endless updates... Do I have any reason to be worried.
Meanwhile I run an effective internet security software...

Cc
Gptech
Re: Done With Windows 10 Updates!! by Jazzlite: 11:20am On Apr 07, 2018
Cc
Computerboy
razak5
Re: Done With Windows 10 Updates!! by Jazzlite: 11:38am On Apr 07, 2018
Still awaiting counsel
Lexus430gs
Re: Done With Windows 10 Updates!! by Reeoman: 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Jazzlite:
Seems Microsoft thinks PC's are now for play not work anymore. After spending so much time and money to download the 1709 update... the PC ends up with the error message 0x80072ee7.

Now I am fed up. I don't even care about the April 10 update deadline no more. After all I have a perfectly functioning PC which runs on a cracked version of Windows 7 superbly.
My question here is:
Now that I have decided to takeover my PC from Windows 10 endless updates... Do I have any reason to be worried.
Meanwhile I run an effective internet security software...

Cc
Gptech

is the pc still booting up? If yes i will just advice you to download windows update troubleshooter and run it on ur pc.
The possible problem is that ur update file z corrupt
Re: Done With Windows 10 Updates!! by Jazzlite: 4:20am On Apr 08, 2018
Reeoman:

is the pc still booting up? If yes i will just advice you to download windows update troubleshooter and run it on ur pc.
The possible problem is that ur update file z corrupt
Thanks for the advice. But in my chat with Microsoft agents yesterday I requested to be left out of the new updates.... So my system was set not to receive such automatic updates henceforth. What a relief! Now I have control of my PC again! I am happy with the windows 10 build that I have.

(1) (Reply)

Is A "Bad Disk" Fixable? / Why Your Computer Keeps Freezing / SOLD! Lenovo Thinkpad T530. Core I7 200g Hard Drive And 8g Ram. 75k SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.