Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack (36752 Views)

Senate President Bukola Saraki Visits Agbaji After Attack / Bukola Saraki Visits The Oba Of Benin / Bukola Saraki Visits Sandra Davou, Sergeant Assaulted At The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by ceoreportnaija: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2018

Senate President Bukola Saraki was in a meeting with the Olofa of Offa, HRM Oba Muftau Gbadamosi Esuwoye II, to condole with him and the people of Offa over Thursday’s vicious attack.

see photos below..

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/07/photos-bukola-saraki-visits-offa-kwara-state-over-robbery-attack/

cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by doctimonyeka(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2018
Who e help

Make we fry Kunu

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by Blakjewelry(m): 11:44am On Apr 07, 2018
Like they are going to do anything about it

18 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by slimfit1(m): 11:46am On Apr 07, 2018
Cheap publicity Saraki try another one like provide proper security to the people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by 201320142015ob(m): 12:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
I often tell people that life is not a Nollywood movie.

Bad things do not always happened to bad people and good people do not always end up happiest.

I learnt this earlier in life.
The best students in my primary and secondary schools are not the most highly achieving today. Most of them didn’t even end up with first class in the University.

Even the first class students in most Universities do not end up the most successful.

Academic success is a little too overrated.

Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard to establish Facebook and he became the 5th richest man on earth. He is still in his 30s. Although he went back years later to tidy up.

Bill Gates also dropped out and he is the richest man on earth.

Virgins do sometimes end up marrying crazy philandering men, while some prostitutes do end up marrying men who worship them.

I’ve seen a woman who had several abortions but ended up having children in marriage when she was ready, while some virgins suffer fertility issues.

I’ve made up my mind to take calculated risks in life, and do what works for me. There’s really no almighty formula to success in life. If you see any opportunity, take it. As long as you aren’t making illegal moves and you aren’t hurting anyone in the process, go for it.

236 Likes 34 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by id4sho(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
RIP to the victims, those criminals for storm National Assembly display there arms skills there

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
See as the traditional ruler jus stone face dey look am smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by nairavsdollars(f): 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
He will use the opportunity to campaign for 2019

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by Daviddson(m): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
The difference between other countries and Nigeria is that when this sort of thing happen there, the leaders visit the people who were affected - in the hospital, on the street or even their home. But in Nigeria, they visit the traditional rulers of the town where it happened.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by imamabi(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by dontask: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
sad cool

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by dontask: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
sad grin

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by nabegibeg: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
ceoreportnaija:

Senate President Bukola Saraki was in a meeting with the Olofa of Offa, HRM Oba Muftau Gbadamosi Esuwoye II, to condole with him and the people of Offa over Thursday’s vicious attack.

see photos below..

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/07/photos-bukola-saraki-visits-offa-kwara-state-over-robbery-attack/

cc lalasticlala

I've noticed the norm in naija whereby traditional rulers & politicians get condolence visits once there's a tragedy but the families or persons who directly lost loved ones are bypassed

12 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by Jkaka1: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
Sad issue
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by olatade(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
What has the governor been using the security vote for?our leaders are only good in making press statements and are never pro active.i don't blame them anyway because it is the nigerian system. If it had happened in a more developed country, the commissioner of police would have been sacked the following day. Imagine the dare devil robbers operating for good three hours without any confrontation whatsoever. How is that supposed to be possible? It only goes to show we don't know what we're doing in this country. Heads need to role for this, it shouldn't be swept under the carpet and never again should there be a repeat of it

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by MichaelUweh(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Our able Senate President, God will bless you... I wished you are the President.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by naijaguy123456(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
Too late, after he embezzled same money meant for development in Kwara, they should have stoned him.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by philip0906(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
201320142015ob:

Bad things do not always happened to bad people and good people do not always end up happiest.

The best students in my primary and secondary schools are not the most highly achieving today. Most of them didn’t even end up with first class in the University.

Even the first class students in most Universities do not end up the most successful.

Mark Zuckerberg dropped out of Harvard to establish Facebook and he became the 5th richest man on earth. He is still in his 30s. Although he went back years later to tidy up.

Virgins do sometimes end up marrying crazy philandering men, while some prostitutes do end up marrying men who worship them.

I’ve seen a woman who had several abortions but ended up having children in marriage when she was ready, while some virgins suffer fertility issues.

I’ve made up my mind to take calculated risks in life, and do what works for me. There’s really no almighty formula to success in life. If you see any opportunity, take it. As long as you aren’t making illegal moves and you aren’t hurting anyone in the process, go for it.
The bolded are principles I've learnt in life.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by Michael781: 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
201320142015ob:

since I started opening NL since 2012.....thus is the best,highly inspirational comment I have ever read...better than nwaikpe,Jasonsclori,or nwa chibuzor....you,sir is an INSPIRATION

17 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by ganiyu26(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
201320142015ob:

Their is sense in ur � but its doesn't apply in ds thread... Nice one though

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by agabusta: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
This guy just dey use style campaign up and down.
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by fk001(m): 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
201320142015ob:

So what's your point??

You mean the arm robbers had taken the risk or what?

Or the people that lost their life were not wise enough to take the risk.

What you wrote up there is not related to the news,

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by okk4sure: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
201320142015ob:

Highly inspiring bt ur comment is nt in anyway related to d topic!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by agabusta: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
Daviddson:
The difference between other countries and Nigeria is that when this sort of thing happen there, the leaders visit the people who were affected in the hospital, on the street or even their home. But in Nigeria, they visit the traditional rulers of the town where it happened.

Or the governor/local govt chairman of the affected places. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by xreal: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Offa looks more of Yoruba than Ilorin.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by agabusta: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
olatade:
What has the governor been using the security vote for?our leaders are only good in making press statements and are never pro active.i don't blame them anyway because it is the nigerian system. If it had happened in a more developed country, the commissioner of police would have been sacked the following day. Imagine the dare devil robbers operating for good three hours without any confrontation whatsoever. How is that supposed to be possible? It only goes to show we don't know what we're doing in this country. Heads need to role for this, it shouldn't be swept under the carpet and never again should there be a repeat of it

Just sad. I just dont know what we can get right. Now the criminals have gotten more money to get more arsenal, recruit more daring and brainy elements, and cause havoc in another remote place.

If you go to that Offa now, I can bet there will be heavy police patrols everywhere harassing people up and down as if the robbers will come back.

This attack on remote towns has been a reoccurring event. Yet, our police is still not being able to effectively curtail the incidents nor engage them properly during the incident.

Just pathetic.

If the president was to visit that Offa, you will get to see a lot of police helicopters hovering the sky, but to dispatch them to intercept robbers is never done in Naija. This country eh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by ipobarecriminals: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
sad sad dem go campaign. on top of the dead people. The state gov is a worthless fellow
Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by MillionDollars: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
Is it the king they robbed, or is the king a family of those robbed, abeg visit the injured in the hospital and the family of those killed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by highbee02: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
201320142015ob:

Re: PHOTOS: Bukola Saraki Visits Offa, Kwara State Over Robbery Attack by vertueptime: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
slimfit1:
Cheap publicity Saraki try another one like provide proper security to the people.

Its not his job to provide security that if u even know that, but as an elder statesman he went to commensurate with his people over loss of life nd property, isnt that wat hes suppose to do? Its buharis job as an executive pls be informed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku / What To Do On The Day Of Election At The Polling Unit In Pix / Meet Aisha Bakari Gombi, Boko Haram Huntress And Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.