Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,544 members, 7,801,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nigeriaonlineguide.com Job Vacancies For Quality Writers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeriaonlineguide.com Job Vacancies For Quality Writers (798 Views)

Vacancies For Website Designers And Other Professionals / Job Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies For Experienced And Qualified Programmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeriaonlineguide.com Job Vacancies For Quality Writers by Weelanz(m): 11:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Join us (Still Hiring)

Are you a professional writer? Do you have  what it takes to write and join Nigeriaonlineguide ? If yes, you are welcome to join us.

We have various job opportunities for virtually everyone. 

To Join us,kindly send a mail with a well written article on any topic category of your choice. 

Send to admin@jaysciencetech.com OR weelanznigeria@gmail.com with the  subject line Nigeriaonlineguide writing opportunity

After been reviewed, you will be contacted to commence as soon as possible

Re: Nigeriaonlineguide.com Job Vacancies For Quality Writers by chinawapz(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Weelanz:
Join us (Still Hiring)

Are you a professional writer? Do you have  what it takes to write and join Nigeriaonlineguide ? If yes, you are welcome to join us.

We have various job opportunities for virtually everyone. 

To Join us,kindly send a mail with a well written article on any topic category of your choice. 

Send to admin@jaysciencetech.com OR weelanznigeria@gmail.com with the  subject line Nigeriaonlineguide writing opportunity

After been reviewed, you will be contacted to commence as soon as possible

visit hwriterz.hivazinc.com if you need writers that is the home of professional writers
Re: Nigeriaonlineguide.com Job Vacancies For Quality Writers by charlie0906(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
Great one. The only problem I have with this is there is no safeguard for writers proprietary articles. If I write an article now, and I'm not picked or the terms aren't favorable, I wouldn't want to see my article pop up on the site without my consent.
What do you say?
Re: Nigeriaonlineguide.com Job Vacancies For Quality Writers by Weelanz(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
once you indicate interest to write for us, your written article for review automatically becomes our property. Dont be bothered about tht because you will be selected. All you need to know is how to write articles online involving How to do anything!

(1) (Reply)

New Online Recharge Card Payment Gateway In Nigeria / Domain For Sale: Naira.ooo, Wtf.com.ng, 900s.ooo / How To Build A Website For Your Nigerian Non-profit Charity Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.