Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee (27092 Views)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Newshelm: 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
The police in Lagos said they had commenced investigation into the alleged murder of a Nigerian singer Alizee and her four-year-old daughter by her Danish husband, Peter Nielsen.

The command’s spokesman, Chike Oti, confirmed the development in Lagos on Friday.

Oti said that Nielsen was being detained at the State CID, Panti Lagos, for further investigation.

He said the Commissioner of Police had deployed some crack detectives to the scene, adding that no stone would be left unturned in the case.

“The suspect is not an Italian, but from Denmark. He has been arrested and transferred to the State CID, Panti, for thorough investigation by the Homicide Department.

“The command has also written the embassy on the suspect that the police are investigating one of their national,” he said

Nigerian artiste, Zainab Ali-Nielsen, popularly known as Alizee, and her four-year-old daughter, Petra, were allegedly murdered by her husband, Peter Nielsen.

Sources alleged they were murdered in the family’s residence at Ocean Parade, Banana Island, in the early hours of Thursday, while some neighbours reported the case to the police.

NAN

http://newshelm.ng/danish-husband-of-murdered-alizee-detained-in-panti/
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by ColdSun: 1:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Danish Butter Cookies

5 Likes

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by fapcrook(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmmmm, o su mi o
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by nairavsdollars(f): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lets wait till police conclude their investigations before labeling the man a murderer

4 Likes

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by prosper21(m): 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Serves him right

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by seanery: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
FTC at last
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by gbaskiboy: 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
had it been I did not read the stop I would hit FTC, come on guys the hustle continue
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by PrincessB1(f): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
I just wanna know the reason behind the murder cos there is no smoke without fire.

Still waiting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Goldaccumulator: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
See what that useless olosho is causing this man now. I checked her instagram and it was obvious she must have been cheating. No post if her with him, 95% of her post was of her and guys, most celebs and we know these guys no dey carry toto play. Now see embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by momodub: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Poor woman daughter

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
What a world!!! I pray this man gets the justice he sure deserve cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
PrincessB1:
I just wanna know the reason behind the murder cos there is no smoke without fire.

Still waiting
gbeborun
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
They should free that innocent man, if you discovered that the gal you call your daughter for the past four years isn't really yours, wouldn't you do the same.

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
denkyw:
They should free that innocent man, if you discovered that the gal you call your daughter for the past four years isn't really yours, wouldn't you do the same.
You are an idioot!!

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by wayne4loan: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
This man may die in detention cheesy... Common mosquito dey kill oyibo , common talk about when dem throw am inside prison

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Dshocker(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
what would she have done that made her husband take her life......Probably she was cheating on him,because i know nigerian women are never satisfied with one DIKE

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Goldaccumulator: 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
PrincessB1:

Still waiting
She sucked too much dicks
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by id4sho(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Maybe she dared him or brought STDs. Ebira women are well known for "PEPPER DEM " attitude. Marry niaja bois, they won't and giving useless excuses like i want to change my generation looks. white dick ni, generation ko.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Goldaccumulator: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dshocker:
what would she have done that made her husband take her life......Probably she was cheating on him,because i know nigerian women are never satisfied with one dickson
Yes o, now she can go and get enough Dickson's km hell
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by adudu208(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Quite an unfortunate event. Who would have thought that with so much wealth surrounding them and such ambience as offered by Banana Island a murder would occur.

This is the kind of stuff that can only be dreamt up by Agatha Christie and tailor made for a classic mystery/crime thriller.

Ladies and Gentlemen, the rich also cry.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Goldaccumulator: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dshocker:
what would she have done that made her husband take her life......Probably she was cheating on him,because i know nigerian women are never satisfied with one dickson
Yes o, now she can go and get enough Dickson's in hell
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Omojudy: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Trouble in banana island. Make I just stay my beautiful estate here jejely!

1 Like

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
What warranted the murder?

So anxious to know the reason why he took such action
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ns where u get dust wey u dey yan sef...

Goldaccumulator:
See what that useless olosho is causing this man now. I checked her instagram and it was obvious she must have been cheating. No post if her with him, 95% of her post was of her and guys, most celebs and we know these guys no dey carry toto play. Now see embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by edgecution(m): 3:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Naija Press just dey feed us with repeated news. I smell police cover up at the end of the day if by now we don't have the facts about what happened.
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Olukat(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
The investigation should start from the baby's DNA
Cos there are so many stories flying around here "BI"
Poor innocent child cry cry
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by PrincessB1(f): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
gbeborun
Iwo nko gbefilaundecided
Re: Peter Nielsen Detained In Panti Over Murder Of His Wife, .Alizee by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
War between Nigeria and Denmark

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedienne Small Mummy Meets Olamide, DJ Enimoney, Danny S, Cracked Them Up / Ini Edo Has A Fab Birthday Celebration Last Night , See Photos / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.