Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity (2359 Views)

Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide / My Husband,A Good Man-Help / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
I need your candid advice. My husband was short-listed for the on going screening of military force and he is working with AA rescue. If you were in his shoe, which will you choose Military service or AA rescue. Thanks
Re: My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
Better tell him NOT to go...cos u won't have peace as a wife of a military man right now that Nigeria is hot...

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity by Blooddiamond: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
francesjoe:
I need your candid advice. My husband was short-listed for the on going screening of military force and he is working with AA rescue. If you were in his shoe, which will you choose Military service or AA rescue. Thanks
Discourage him from joining the military.... They will send him to his death in north east. Those Fulani's/Hausa's are all devils,they will send their people to SS that is peaceful n SS to the north, where they can easily meet their demise. STOP UR HUSBAND from joining the army!

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity by phemmyfour: 2:04am On Apr 08, 2018
francesjoe:
If you wanna be a down to earth widow, let him join the military

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity by skillip(m): 2:14am On Apr 08, 2018
francesjoe:

It depends on how long it will take. , he can apply for his annual leave and go for the screening , that's if he has interest. I commend him in advance, If we all sit back , soon Nigeria will be over run by terrorist and external forces, while those who come online to oppose such will be captured as well.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity by Mustay(m): 4:01am On Apr 08, 2018
The topic already suggests that you have made up your mind. You just want validation from others because we are not in his shoes. He has what he is thinking of and what he has experienced to make him not want to choose the military when shortlisted. Death may be one of them - it's easier to be brave until you see the reality of being shortlisted then you start to reconsider. Once again, we don't know what he thinks.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity by fuckpro: 6:58am On Apr 08, 2018
francesjoe:
...please allow him to go Nigeria need martyrs
Re: My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity by Michelle55: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2018
cry ma'am please do not send him to his early grave by sending him to the military... I don't even pray to marry anyone attached to anything called "force". let him make do with the job he has now except you are ready to become a young and humble widow then you can defy all advice given and let him join the military.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2018
Thanks to all your candid advice. I really appreciate your honesty. Thanks once again and remain bless
Re: My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity by lecturerdabo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
What the heck are these people saying

This is my 14yrs in the service and I'm not dead!

I ve been to the north east twice yet I'm not dead!!

NB: If you will die, you will and no Jupiter will save you even under your mother's bed!! ONLY GOD CAN SAVE!!!

Madam please ask your husband why he developed cold feet and don't force him cos if anything go wrong, his family may hold you responsible. He filled the form before, so only him can take the final decision!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity by CaptainStephen(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
francesjoe:
madam the military is a great place to be contrary to most opinions here, just like other careers there is the good, bad and ugly. I have done duty tours and I am still alive, but the truth is the possibility of not making it back exists and your hubby would have to make that decision.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity by Chukazu: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Michelle55:
cry ma'am please do not send him to his early grave by sending him to the military... I don't even pray to marry anyone attached to anything called "force". let him make do with the job he has now except you are ready to become a young and humble widow then you can defy all advice given and let him join the military.

But it's not every military recruit that is sent to the war front . Depends on his Education

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity by MistadeRegal(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Madam oga don't go. Remain in AA Recue and enjoy your wife and family. Joining the Army is good but no assurance of making it back after every tour of duty.
This land is not worth dying for. Even the battle is politic.
Don't make your wife widow and children orphan.
Being a soldier does not mean you'd be excessively rich unless you'd be fantastically corrupt.
I quoted the last words from our leader. He said so not me.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is About To Miss A Great Opportunity by Michelle55: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Chukazu:

But it's not every military recruit that is sent to the war front . Depends on his Education
if you say so, won't deliberate on that. but as for me, ain't gonna consider settling down with one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job / Who Knows About IBH Consulting / Graduates Needed For Maritime/ Shipping Industry: Onne Port Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.