Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Goalaaaaaaaaaaaaso!(inside The Net!) Super Eagles Anthem!pa J Feat Tolumide~! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goalaaaaaaaaaaaaso!(inside The Net!) Super Eagles Anthem!pa J Feat Tolumide~! (1399 Views)

See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... / Why Afenifere Adopted Jonathan – Pa Ayo Adebanjo / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goalaaaaaaaaaaaaso!(inside The Net!) Super Eagles Anthem!pa J Feat Tolumide~! by paj(m): 6:27pm On May 08, 2010
Re: Goalaaaaaaaaaaaaso!(inside The Net!) Super Eagles Anthem!pa J Feat Tolumide~! by Sagamite(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2010
Not a bad song but not the best.

It is not catchy enough. The best WC songs are normally silly, commercial, catchy and non-verbiage (very few words used).

It is not authentic, not Nigerian.

Chorus: Goalaaaso. Is Nigeria from Latin America? Lyrics: We gonna rock you, rock you . . . . . Are we white? What happen to our beautiful, wonderful, superior and sweet broken english or even the infusion of one of our Wazobia chants?

I would continue singing "Ki la gba fun won? Soccer. Ki la lo fun won? System" or "Pon ya chukwu yor gaza" for the WC.

Thank you.
Re: Goalaaaaaaaaaaaaso!(inside The Net!) Super Eagles Anthem!pa J Feat Tolumide~! by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 08, 2010
is this the paj from naija rules?

never seen you here before.
Re: Goalaaaaaaaaaaaaso!(inside The Net!) Super Eagles Anthem!pa J Feat Tolumide~! by paj(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2010
, Sagamite, thanks for your opinion but so far the reaction from everyone else has been quite the opposite of yours, I'll bet three dollars I'm a bigger Nigerian soccer fan than U are so I'm quite familiar with what's "Nigerian" and what's not, so it could be considered rather naive or even somewhat ignorant to state that Nigerians do not scream "GOALASO",especially when we all have GOL TV as our cable package and watch La Liga, and hear it all the time, coolI admire your reflection but I refuse to use "Kilogbafunwon" because as a songwriter I'd consider that a move 20 floors below my level, sorry to disappoint U, wink,I tend to do things a bit different, perhaps if U'd hop in the studio and record your own version we'd all be ears to hear it, grin.wink

Tpia, na me O! winkNa the same Pa J, anyone else na cheap clone, only one Orijinah, no two birds dey bear Hen, shey U grab?one and only, I been dey cruise for E-95 North when I see exit for Nairaland, so I bransh, abi?This place dey bubble no be small, the threads dey move constantly, na like guyman spotting an Okpeke for Jankara market, if U blink U go miss as she don waka!!! :oSo wetin dey happen na?cheesy
Pa
Re: Goalaaaaaaaaaaaaso!(inside The Net!) Super Eagles Anthem!pa J Feat Tolumide~! by canuck(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2010
@ Paj

Nice work bro!

I love the part that says "Plenti-plenti countries, but there's only one for me; na N-I-G-E-R-I-A - Goalaaaaso!"

That's the catchy part of the song right there! It strikes at the nationalistic heart Nigerians have when it comes to supporting their soccer team at the world stage. I loooooove it!!!!

After the Supporters Club chant "He's a miracle working God", and the miracle comes, then, "Plenti-plenti countries, but there's only one for me; na N-I-G-E-R-I-A - Goalaaaaso" should be next! LOL! cheesy
Re: Goalaaaaaaaaaaaaso!(inside The Net!) Super Eagles Anthem!pa J Feat Tolumide~! by Sagamite(m): 10:41pm On May 08, 2010
paj:

, Sagamite, thanks for your opinion but so far the reaction from everyone else has been quite the opposite of yours, I'll bet three dollars I'm a bigger Nigerian soccer fan than U are so I'm quite familiar with what's "Nigerian" and what's not, so it could be considered rather naive or even somewhat ignorant to state that Nigerians do not scream "GOALASO",especially when we all have GOL TV as our cable package and watch La Liga, and hear it all the time, coolI admire your reflection but I refuse to use "Kilogbafunwon" because as a songwriter I'd consider that a move 20 floors below my level, sorry to disappoint U, wink,I tend to do things a bit different, perhaps if U'd hop in the studio and record your own version we'd all be ears to hear it, grin.wink

First of all, let me ask you, what premiership team do you support?

(1) (Reply)

Julian Assange (wikileaks) - People's Choice For Time Magazine's 'person Of The Year' Title / When Will Ribadu Start Campaigning? / Boko Haram Recruit More Northern Youths/soldiers Police Men, Expect More Bombs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.