Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos (111195 Views)

The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / God Gave Us This Snake Meat After Working Today In His Vineyard / Villagers In Sapele Caught A Manatee & Shared Its Meat After Killing It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos by cls2: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2018
Still mean nothing, all the germs will be killed by fire, suya on point

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos by nenergy(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2018
HardMirror:
I stay on Allen. University of suya na wash. Expensive wash. I rather buy from the mallam at opebi estate gate. Go and see better meat. Most of us who live on Allen don't buy from university of suya except we wan impress babe.
A prophet is not without honor save in his own country grin Na to buy grill do your thing by yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos by AmericanSons: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2018
Doerstech:
Some are not like this.....in some places you see it clear as it's bn prepared......BUT General everything about meat in Nigeria is shitty
I want to change that industry so bad and I need support of the entire country.

2 Likes

Re: 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos by walesho(m): 9:11am On Apr 08, 2018
Something must kill a man
Re: 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos by Doerstech(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2018
AmericanSons:
I want to change that industry so bad and I need support of the entire country.

You have to start from ground up...The herdsmen issues and the nomadic nature of cow rearing in Nigeria, is part of the whole shit
Re: 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Exciton:

Not just meat. Everything, including the water we drink. I suspect there's widespread lead poisoning in Naija, leading to so many retärds grin grin.

On a more serious note, I have no goddamn clue what those guys are paid for. At least they should come up with hygenie rating certificates for mama put shops after thorough inspection. Like how it's done in every sensible country.
couldn't agree more
Re: 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
lol! How old are you? This is one of those stories we heard and believed as kids. grin

It's not age issue.
And I'm not a child. I'll be 30 this year in next few months.
No one told me that as a child because I grow up enjoying it but after the story of Clifford Orji and his Northern accomplice, I withdrew for some time.
Later on, I got back into buying it until someone(though he's a stranger) told me not to be consuming it as some of them use human flesh to make it.

Just as I said earlier, I don't want to know if that stranger is telling me the truth or not, I don't want suya anymore except the one I'd make myself.
It is not by force to eat suya.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos by toniacan(f): 2:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
MrTeeo:
The fire would burn out the germs.... All the dirty sef na seasoning grin
lol, the popular saying " dirty no dey kill African man "
Re: 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
Only those that buy the ones they hawk on the road should be scared.
Re: 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2018
Benjom:
Ehn ehn... to think that I even ate some yesterday shocked
Lol... You better try to vomit.

Great
Please view my signature below in blue colour and Call or click to chat us directly for your inquiries/needs.
Re: 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos by richardifedi: 12:55am On May 24, 2020
#VacancyUnicEmploymentEmpowermentInitiative

*VACANCY! VACANCY!! *

UNIC Employment and Empowerment Initiative In Partnership with it's International Organization Calls for Application for the Position of Digital Marketer.

_Salary: N50,000 - N150,000 Monthly._

*To Apply Fill the form CLICK on the LINK below, fill and Submit:*

https://forms.app/form/5eb953ee3bda492be40cae26

*Requirement:* Your Smart Phone OR Laptop with internet connectivity, Effective Communication Skills, *

*All Applicants shall undergo a Free Digital training Skill Before successful candidates shall be Selected.**

```Deadline: 26th May 2020.``` Take Advantage Of This Opportunity! Also share with others.

Re: 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos by Konquest: 11:40pm On Feb 23
Angelanest:
A Facebook user has shared horrible pictures of how Suya meat are being prepared in an dirty and unhygienic environment. According to him, one needs to think twice before eating the spicy skewered cow meat.

The dirty environment and poor or zero hygiene conditions in which Suya is made and handled in many places in Nigeria, has called for a great concern.

Meanwhile, the Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole, has warned Nigerians against the consumption of some popular delicacies like Suya is dangerous to the health.

According to the Minister, other forms of meat including Kilishi (spicy dried cow meat) and Ngwo-Ngwo, (assorted meat pepper soup) also lead to the death of many Nigerians as they cause hypertension leading cardiovascular disease in Nigeria and can result in stroke if untreated.

Many Nigerians, however, do not agree with Prof. Adewole as they see the consumption of such delicacies as a must and most times, they come quite cheap.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/photos-of-horrible-condition-where-suya-meat-area-prepared.html
Bump.

Obalende Suya in London and University of Suya on Allen Avenue, Ikeja... Too legit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos / The Monkey I Killed Early This Morning / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.