Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) (58555 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Government Donates New Vehicles To Police (photos) / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by CastedDude: 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
This is really nice... The Akwa Ibom State Peoples Democratic Party PDP Publicity Secretary, Comrade Barrister Ini Ememobong donated a new car to his personal driver, Mr. Otobong Umoh during his Solemnization of Holy Matrimony and Traditional Marriage held at Ikot Akpan Obong in Ibiono Ibom Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

The State PDP spokesman had also volunteered to be his official driver during the marriage celebrations.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/akwa-ibom-pdp-publicity-secretary-ini-ememobong-donates-car-to-driver.html

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by CastedDude: 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by CastedDude: 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by holuwamosey(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Election is near

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by timilehin95(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
Wat should i say sef undecided complement of d season to d couple. Dis weed is not weedy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ok. Great
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Its PDP dont worry he will collect the car back after election.

6 Likes

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by bennynaza(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
I know people will say its for election or that the oga is just showing off.
Whatever be the case, I think it is really cool for the boss to do that for his employee. It shows he truly appreciates the mans service. Kudos to them both.

Plus the wife, I almost forgot

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
The chieftain is a nice man, and I love this sha smiley

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
All these useless politrickians sha...nothing goes for nothing

1 Like

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by onupeter(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Good one fella... More blessing...
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
K

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
I guess this is the new trend in akwa ibom
MW, my instinct tells me that they are good to each other

5 Likes

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Nice one
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by alphacyborg(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dear Money, You've been avoiding me lately. Are we fighting undecided
Did I offend you sad
If I did please let me know so I can apologize wink
I really miss you smiley

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by YorubaEmir: 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
I like that. See the driver forming boss grin

4 Likes

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Throwback: 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Great attitude by the boss.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by wayne4loan: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
Can buhari and his goons ever try to touch the life of its citizens ,The way this man touched the life of his driver

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by kingsaif(m): 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
hope him no go help ham fork the wife sha

2 Likes

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
Those who give a Bleep are over there

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Burger01(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
holuwamosey:
Election is near
Yeah, that's when they are nice smiley
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Phythondancer(f): 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
politicians ehhh grin grin
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
sad usual. gimmick/ scam.Election. dey corner.it is. time to carry cemet,eat corn/fry Akara
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Maziebuka01(m): 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
If only Buhari can drive�

3 Likes

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by thunderbabs: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
timilehin95:
Wat should i say sef undecided complement of d season to d couple. Dis weed is not weedy

Mk i find you gutter water? You go high well well.. Lol
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by veacea: 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
Am not understanding
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Ake1: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
slimfit1:
Its PDP dont worry he will collect the car back after election.
Hahaha. It'll not even get the period of election, immediately after the news.
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
he could do it just to appreciate his employee's service, there is nothing wrong in it.

1 Like

Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
Wow, his driver just dey form boss o, kudos to the politician.
Re: Ini Ememobong Drives His Driver To His Wedding, Donates New Car To Him (Photos) by Funnystatus(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Please I didn't see donated on the car body and also the man did not make speech on that. Please don't let me wake up tomorrow and hear say "one thing one thing"

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Crisis: Buhari Meeting With Governors, See Who Is Absent / 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights / Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.