Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

This Things Your Mum Or Dad Warned You Against ¤ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Things Your Mum Or Dad Warned You Against ¤ (610 Views)

Things Your Fiancé/ husband Is Better Off Not Knowing. / Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? / Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Things Your Mum Or Dad Warned You Against ¤ by Ofido(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2010
When i was to enter University way back 2003, my sweet Mother warned me against two things 1. Cultism and 2. Woman, Infact she begged me that if i want her to live a long life that i should plz stay away from d above two, But d problem be say na those things ther be ask us not to do we Dey do pass, My Fulani Girl friend tel me say her father always warn her not to have a boyfriend not to talk of sex especially wit igbo boys but today she is wit me, Wats ur own pals? Wat do ur mum or dad always warn u not to do?
Re: This Things Your Mum Or Dad Warned You Against ¤ by Flashfast1: 7:51pm On May 08, 2010
My own na only one thing my dad take hours take talk to me about: Woman. After the lecture from the smile on my face I'm sure the guy knew that was an advice that went through my left ear and came out the right one. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Role Of Money & Material Things In Relationships? / Classy Adult Love Products For Sale / An Adoption Issue, But Wife Refuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.