Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Free Social Media Marketing Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Social Media Marketing Training (508 Views)

Free Digital Marketing Training / Social Media Marketing Training (free) / Free Social Media Marketing Training For Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Social Media Marketing Training by OluwaWizzy(m): 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hello Everyone!!

Social Media Marketing (SMM) is one of the most used and research word in our business world today, yet many SMEs and Startups neglects the effectiveness of this viral marketing strategy.

Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. If you're not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you're missing out!

Join me as i walk you through the ins and outs of social media marketing and "how to target the right audience using social media ads"

Limited slots is available for 50 businesses/individuals, so as to ensure effective training.

Don't get all scared it's FREE and would be a whatsapp live session, kindly click n the training link below to join.

https:///Fs5oPU0zfkrCu8YPh00uBB

14th April @7:45pm (Anticipate the big date)

Stay social with your business. (kindly send me a PM via my signature, incase of difficulty to join)..

Re: Free Social Media Marketing Training by pweetiedee(m): 12:09am On Apr 08, 2018
OluwaWizzy:
Hello Everyone!!

Social Media Marketing (SMM) is one of the most used and research word in our business world today, yet many SMEs and Startups neglects the effectiveness of this viral marketing strategy.

Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. If you're not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest, you're missing out!

Join me as i walk you through the ins and outs of social media marketing and "how to target the right audience using social media ads"

Limited slots is available for 50 businesses/individuals, so as to ensure effective training.

Don't get all scared it's FREE and would be a whatsapp live session, kindly click n the training link below to join.

Stay social with your business. (kindly send me a PM via my signature, incase of difficulty to join)

why night? u wan kidnap us?
Re: Free Social Media Marketing Training by OluwaWizzy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
pweetiedee:

why night? u wan kidnap us?

thats when everyone should be settled atleast after the day's job.
Re: Free Social Media Marketing Training by OluwaWizzy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
OluwaWizzy:
Hello Everyone!!

Stay social with your business. (kindly send me a PM via my signature, incase of difficulty to join)..

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Vacancy / Oracle Nigeria Is Recruiting For Full-time Support Renewal Representative / Nbc Summer Internship Programme 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.