Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:31 PM

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) (61437 Views)

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:42am On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rest in peace sir.
You impacted the world with your wisdom and made people rich all over the world.

My former panel beater; Ndifreke made his first
million through you.
God will bless you for attempting to liberate mankind from the shackles of poverty.

I don't know why good things don't last.
This great man has died but Buhari is still alive.
SMH
tongue

1 Like

Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by zicoraads: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rest in peace sir.
You impacted the world with your wisdom and made people rich all over the world.

million through you.
God will bless you for attempting to liberate mankind from the shackles of poverty.

SMH
LMFAO grin cheesy

Truth be told, some people actually made it. Only thing is: it was at the expense of other people's tears and even blood.

1 Like

Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Kunlenoni: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2018
Nigerians and stupidity

A man convicted of fraud convincing to make you rich and you believed him
When I read about his activities in Russia, I knew MMM is nothing but true scam
The quantum of money Nigerian and Russia lost as a result of his Ponzi scheme, where did all the money go to?

Wisdom is the cause of Nigerians ordeal, not inadequacy
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 08, 2018
Defrauded MMM users be like..
"U sure say dem bury am well" ?
"Use Cement" grin

2 Likes

Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Younggeek03(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2018
klamba:
where is my money...God will punish you ooooo

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by teeshawt(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rest in peace sir.

million through you.

SMH

You know I quite agree with you.... He actually made an impact in his own way and enriched some while some fell victims....... For as much as there were warnings from MMM, Nigerian Govt officials, individuals etc.... I see no reason why anyone should still wish him bad in death...... Abi una don forget say una see fire before una dip hand....
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Suko110(m): 10:46am On Apr 08, 2018
That dude ain't dead , change of identity, plastic surgery, new face and flexing all our money. Mavodi somewhere in Cuba right now...........

1 Like

Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2018
goldbim:
If its possible to wish a dead person to die again,then that's what most mmm participants will wish mavrodi.. grin grin.

Lol, but in all honesty it was clearly stated on MMM website that it is not an investment, and their terms and conditions clearly said u choose to donate, use ur spare money. The risks were stated, whoever choses to participate has accepted the terms and conditions.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by donbachi(m): 10:52am On Apr 08, 2018
abobi na dia you go chichuntin na!when he must have received beatens from millions of nigerian who died as a result of his scams.they won't even open it,cos so many dead nigerians are still inside the casket beating him.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by HardMirror(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rest in peace sir.

million through you.

SMH
I never invested in mmm and advised people not to becos I knew it was not sustainable. Truth be told mmm was a good scheme that could have liberated a lot of people from poverty, but it is not that simple. May his soul rest in peace. He was a good man obviously
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Jabioro: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2018
His close is still open here in 9ja.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by HardMirror(m): 10:57am On Apr 08, 2018
Kunlenoni:
Nigerians and stupidity

A man convicted of fraud convincing to make you rich and you believed him
When I read about his activities in Russia, I knew MMM is nothing but true scam
The quantum of money Nigerian and Russia lost as a result of his Ponzi scheme, where did all the money go to?

Wisdom is the cause of Nigerians ordeal, not inadequacy
Into people's pocket. The money many made was the money others lost
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by popsyleo1: 10:58am On Apr 08, 2018
Plastic surgery loading
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2018
grin

Mavrodi......

Sharp guy!
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by symbianDON(m): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2018
this mavrodi sef!! he is still playing ponzi with his dead body
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by lastempero: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2018
U sure say this man is dead.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2018
FAke news everywhere
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Yankiss(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2018
Buried with our mmm money cry cry cry
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Odesola195: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2018
May his soul rest in peices....Olee!!!! angry shocked sad
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by sulakishop(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2018
Staged death
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by dominique(f): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2018
tammyboy1:
Nigerians after seeing this,...so you thought you could play us and go scot free??

It was Chuddy that played you and he's still living his life in the Philippines. Death is not a type of punishment,it's a part of life. There's no person in this life that will not experience it.

2 Likes

Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by pweshboi(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rest in peace sir.

million through you.

SMH
So he made him rich at the expense of others and you're celebrating him? your "millionaire panel beater" was rich on other people's sweat and loss. Why can't you guys accept this thing was fraud from the on set?

4 Likes

Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by kenx1(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2018
Hahahaha world greatest scammer grin grin grin
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by MissRaine69(f): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2018
He is not dead because his coffin was closed?
Do people know why coffins can be closed at funerals?
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Snow02: 11:36am On Apr 08, 2018
"closed coffin " ahha that nigga is not dead
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by ICEMAN(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2018
The chap has pulled a fast one. He just pulled a Makaveli.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by TourismMan(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2018
E no go better for him inside the grave or wherever he is now.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by emperorchedda(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2018
pweshboi:

So he made him rich at the expense of others and you're celebrating him? your "millionaire panel beater" was rich on other people's swear and loss. Why can't you guys accept this thing was fraud from the on set?
It's not fraud. I can tell you that over 40% of participants benefited from it. The unlucky ones lost.
Life happens
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
ceejayx:
Defrauded MMM users be like..
"U sure say dem bury am well" ?
"Use Cement" grin
lol!! my belle o!! grin grin grin grin Shey na Dangote or Lafarge cement?

1 Like

Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by themayor4542(m): 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
I still maintain my stand. He's not dead. He probably faked his own death to escape prosecution from the government. He's probably chilling with Nigerians hard earned money.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by InvertedHammer: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Talking about villains...

Mavrodi: The man who single-handedly wrecked many Nigerians.

Who is the boss?

/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? / MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.