Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Love In A Circle - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love In A Circle (47334 Views)

The Tangled Circle Of A Calabar Boy / Love In A Bar 18+++ / Life Revolves Within A Circle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love In A Circle by egwolopretty: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2018
na wa
Re: Love In A Circle by petersononome: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2018
Shayna could be the daughter she is looking for
Re: Love In A Circle by Silver1996(m): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
LOVE IN A CIRCLE
EPISODE 14

LEONARD SCREAM WITH JOY As they heard sound of vehicles passing..... "Noah we are out of this jungle"He said aloud
With the person in Noah back, they drag their feet to the road....
"My phone is damaged "Noah said as he brought it out from his pocket....
"Am sorry, this is really all my fauly, i should have listened to you... "
"We can't tell anyone... "Noah grunts and kept the phone back in his pocket....
The person cough out blood again...
"Am glad he is still alive... "
Not minding what he said, Noah called out to one of the vehicle pass but the driver didn't stop.....
Noah frown.... "I wonder why people with cars are always like this... "
Leonard snort at his statement... He knew Noah has always considered people influential than his family rude and wicked....
They called out again as another car passed, luckily for them, it stopped...
The car owner slowly whined down the windscreen...... "Oh my God... "He muttered as he saw the three of them with the blood stain in their dresses....
"Are you guys okay?he ask when he came down from the car....
"Our friend is dying, we need to get him to the hospital... "
The man quickly opened the door of the backseat of the car and help them carry the person on the car... Both boys jump into the backseat with him while the man entered the drivers seat and sped away to the hospital....

It was minutes later when they arrived at Darwin's hospital, the person was quickly carried into the emergency chair and rolled to the hospital room...
"You have saved a life today... "The man said........
"What happened to him...? He ask
"He was bitten by a wide dog... "Leonard blared out...
"Oh.. That explains the torn shirt and jeans... "
Yes... "Leonard reply
"So where are you heading to...?
"His house... "Both boys said pointing at each other
"C'Mon man, my mum will be at home, she will freak out if she sees the blood stain on my shirt.... "Leonard blare out
Noah suck his teeth... He doesn't want Leonard to follow him home, he has caused enough damage to him already.. He thought if an excuse.... "My mum will...
"Your mum will be at the tea store... "Leonard cut in
Noah felt defeatef, he finally agreed and climbed into the backseat of the car.......

They thanked him when he drop them off..they watch until his car disappear out of sight...
"What a nice Saturday to remember.... "Noah muttered as he walk up to the door, he pick uo the key from where they usually keep it...
"Is that safe...? Leonard ask
"What isn't safe? Noah ask back as if he didn't know what he was asking.... He slut the key into the door lock and opened it...
"Am talking about the key.... "Leonard said as they both walked in...
"We've been keeping it there since i was a toddler.... "Noah said and shut the door..
"No one knows..?
"Only us... And you now... "he added with clenched teeth
Noah quickly pull off the blood stain dress leaving him shirtlesz... He wasn't broadchested.. Sometimes he hates himself for it.. Multiple times he has thought of working out... Pushing some muscles into his body....
Leonard quickly pulled off his... He took off the torn jean leaving only his shorts on....
"What are you doing....? Noah blared out
"Stripping naked... "
"Are you been serious.... ?Noah ask irritated by the idea
"Well i can't go home with this blood stain clothes on me.. And i really need to take a hot shower... "
Noah knit his brows... "We don't have a hot shower here.. And besides you don't have to strip naked to do that..."
Leonard chulkled... "What.... What are you scared of, are you a girl that gets shy when she sees a male nudity..
Noah felt abashed... "I will take the shower first.... "
"Are you kidding me... "Leonard snap...... "This is your house... Am a visitor and i should be treated as such.... "
He threw his shirt and jean at him..... "If you get tired of waiting.. You know your way to the bathroom.."He added and began to walk away....
"This annoying bastard...."Noah groan...
"Hey Noah, where is the bathroom.....?
Noah exhales.... "Second door by your left..... "
He sniff when he smell his shirt, then he threw it on the ground callously....
"Hey Noah, can you help me with your towel....?

Mrs Lemuel took a deep breathe as she open the door to enter her house...
She walk in and shut the door behind her...
She remembered Mrs Hopewell reaction... It was sl obvious someone don't want her to find her daughter.. She wasn't sure the reason behind it but she was inclined to find out...
Mrs Hopewell was very serious when she told her she won't be able to find her daughter.....
Where could her daughter be.... Who doesn't want her to find her....
Slowly she gave way to tears....

Shayna sigh as she stare at the time, it was 10:30pm..she raise her face and sat up, she was inclined to text Leonard... She has finally made up her mind to date him... That way she will be able to forget the pains Noah has inflicted in her... To forget how he has hurt her...
She scroll to the message on her phone and type in some words.. She chose Leonard's numbee as the receiver.. Without hesitation she press send...
She drop the phone back on the bed thinking if she has done the right thing.... Of course she has. She has thought it through.....
She exhales as the thought Of noah creep into her head..she wonder if she will be able to forget him... She hopes agreeing to date to Leonard wasn't another mistake she was making...
Her gaze shifted to her phone when it started ringing ...she bit her lims when she noticed it was a strange number... Could it be Leonard... With a curious mind.. She touchthe answer button....
"Sweet angel.... "Mike's voice sounded from the other end
Shayna quickly recognise the voice.. The guy flirting with her....... "Mike... "She said
"You still remember my name.. I must be a very lucky guy.. "
"How are you...? She ask hoping he ends the call soon
"Am cool, how are you doing beautiful....?
"What's going on....? She ask with irritated...
"Nothing.. Just wanted to hear the voice of an angel before i go to bed.....
Shayna blush.... She knew very well Mike was just a flirt.. A handsome and hot playboy...... ""Cool... "
"Hey pretty, i don't know if you can make it but i really need you to be there, am having my birthday party on Wednesday.. Can you make it...?
"What time...? Shayna ask not even thinking of going...
"7pm...i promise you will get home before nightfall...
"I will think about it... "
I will be the happiest man on eart if you will be there....
"I will try"She replied with clenched teeth
"Okay pretty, i will text you the address... 'goodnight... "

With a towel tied to his waist... Leonard step out frlm the bathroom into his room, he loosen the towel and hung it on the door.. He quickly changed into his nightwear.. Climbed into the bed and pick up his phone....
He bug out his eye when he saw a message notification... Without hesitation he click on it... He jump up from the bed with joy as he read the message.. He couldn't believe it... Shayna has actually agree to be his girlfriend....
He quickly dialled Noah's number to break the news to him.....

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE
Re: Love In A Circle by purity23(f): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2018
nice 1 silver
Re: Love In A Circle by Mavikolo2020: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nice 1
Re: Love In A Circle by petersononome: 7:04am On Oct 15, 2018
Good 1
Re: Love In A Circle by Silver1996(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
LOVE IN A CIRCLE
EPISODE 15

THAT SUNDAY EVENING, Noah and Leonard decided to visit their injured friend at the hospital.. It was 4:15pm when they arrived at Davin's hospital...
"Are you sure he is alright..? Leonard ask as they walk into the hospital premises....
Noah nodded shabbily... His thoughts dwell on what Leonard has told him last nigh... Shayna was his official girlfriend now..... He just have to stop thinking about it....
They walk straight to the hospital reception, Noah quickly remenber what he has saw the previous day, how could he forget such an important thing......
"Hello.... "Leonard began... "A friend of ours was brought here yesterday, he was injured.. A bite.. More like a dog bite... "
"What is his name..? The girl ask..
Leonard wink at Noah.... "We are not really sure what his name is... We saw him badly injured.. Almost at the verge of death.. So we brought in here..... "
The girl suck her teeth... "I remember you... The guys with that man yesterday...
"Exactly.... "Noah interjects...
They thanked the girl after he told them the room then they left...
"Did you see the picture on that man's car yesterday...? Noah ask picturing the whole scene in his head..
"What man's car?
The man that brought us here.. Same man that took us home... Ring a bell?
"No, i didn't see any picture.. Did you see any...?
Noah gritted... "If i didn't, i wouldn't be asking..... "He snap
"So whose picture was it...?
"It was a picture of your girlfriend...."
"Girlfriend.... !
"Shayna... "Noah snapped ...."The picture was hung beside the car steering.. "
"I didn't see it... Who do you think he is....?
Noah scoffs at his question.. Then he fold his hands across his chest....
Leonard wink at him with a shrug....
"I think he's her father.... "Noah boom out after a slight pause

GENTLY AND SLOWLY, Nathaniel opened the hospital room door, he frown when he noticed his mother was still sitting there....
"Damn it woman... "He cursed....
"John... "Luke's mother called upon seeing him...
Nathaniel force a smile on his face... ''How is he doing...? He ask walking towards her....
"Still the same, he hasn't regain consciousness yet... "She said with doleful eyes.... "Thank you for coming... "He added
"He is gonna be okay, i believe that.... "Nataniel said...
Luke's mother look at her son body... She still cant believe Luke did that to himself..... She shift her gaze tp Nataniel.... "John i need you to stay here with him, i need to get to somewhere.... "
Nataniel gave him a wry smile... Enthusiasm prick him... "Don't worry, i will take care of him, you can take your time... "
She thanked him, haul one more glance at her son, then she left the room...
Nataniel watch her until she was out of sight... Then he quickly close the door, drop the curtains and sat beside Luke... "Hey body... Can you hear me.. Mummy is gone.. Who will save you now....?
His smiles quickly change unto frown.. He took his hands and held it in his.... "You made a very big mistake falling in love with a girl of my brother..... My brother's girlfriend.... "She echales when he look at his face.... "Why am i even talking to you, is not like you can hear me...... "He roam his fingers on the bandages on his forehead.... "You should have died when your head hit that wall.. If you'd died then.. I wouldn't be going through this stress...
He took his hands, roam his fingers on his vein.... "Pity...., i really do... You won't believe it.. But i hate to kill you.... "He shook his head.. Then he puff"What am i even saying.. Irony it is... The truth is.. I will enjoy killing you"with that, he prick the syringe in his hand
"Who are you? Luke's faint voice sounded...
Nataniel shudder when he heard his faint voice..he glance at him....then he quickly remove the syringe "Now this is going to be so much fun... Pretending you don't know me, you are taking this game to a different dimension.... "
Luke gasp.. He pants.... "Who are you... "He ask again.. He scan his eyes around. '."Why am i here.... How did i get here..."
Nataniel furrow his brows when the door opened and a nurse rushed in....
Luke started coughing..profusely,blood dropping from his hand...
"Oh my God, you are bleeding...! The nurse blared out..
"He.. He.... "he jecked his head back into the bed....
The nurse try to stabilize him, just then he return back into unconsciousness.....
"Is he okay.? Nataniel quickly ask..
"He need to rest... "The nurse said..
Nataniel took a deep drag, glad the idiot didn't say anything

to be continued

2 Likes

Re: Love In A Circle by Teeleb(m): 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
where is the conclusion part
Re: Love In A Circle by Ann2012(f): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
Well done OP
Re: Love In A Circle by Splasshhh(f): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Following
Re: Love In A Circle by genius43(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2018
ChemicalReaction, join the train
Re: Love In A Circle by Juniorangel(m): 12:45am On Oct 21, 2018
Am following... Very interesting. But one question .How the help did leonard get back his phone I thought he lost it in the bush even noah' s phone was broken or am I missing something ?
Re: Love In A Circle by purity23(f): 8:03am On Oct 21, 2018
Juniorangel:
Am following... Very interesting. But one question .How the help did leonard get back his phone I thought he lost it in the bush even noah' s phone was broken or am I missing something ?

he could have gotten a new phone, they are rich

1 Like

Re: Love In A Circle by Remite011(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
concluding parts plsssss
Re: Love In A Circle by Juniorangel(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2018
purity23:

he could have gotten a new phone, they are rich
OK
Re: Love In A Circle by Silver1996(m): 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
LOVE IN A CIRCLE
EPISODE 16

BOTH BOYS WINK THEIR EYES AT EACH OTHER AS THE BOY TRY TO STAND...

"hey buddy"Leonard scurred..... "Are you alright...?

For a moment the boy just stare at them.... Who are you.? "....the boy said in very tender voice..

"You don't remenber us....? Leonard ask with a glance at Noah.... "We literally saved your dying ass yesterday..... "

"Oh... "

"How do you feel? Noah ask..

The boy lean back his head on the pillow.. Still grimacing from the pains of the injury. "Thanks to you guys am okay....."

"Okay... Am Noah.. My friend here is Leonard.. So i thought we should know the name of the boy we saved...?

"Max... "he said faintly

Leonard pout his lips... Wondering what he was doing in that bush.. With a curious mind he ask... "How did you get into that bush?

Max sneer... "I lost my way... "

"With a condom and money.... "Leonard interjects jokinly...

"That... Is a long story.... "Max replied a bit abashed... "So what were you guys doing there....?

"That is also a long story..."Noah quickly cut in... He didn't even tell his parents about what happened.... He and Leonard both promised to keep it a secret....

Max insutilate... He was scared... He knew he wasn't safe.. Sooner or later.. They are going to come for him... He knew for a fact if he wants to leave he needs to escape from the hospital.....he swallowed hard wondering why the people after him thinks he knows the secret his father knows..... They have wanted to kill him... He ran off into the bush when there was nowhere to escape to.. His only regret was, he wasn't able to finish business with that hot brunette girl.. He was damn Hot... He has taken that condom along almost at the verge of making love to her... Then all of a sudden his pursurers burst in... And he didn't hesitate before he jump out of the window.....
He huffs when the thought of his father creep into his head. His father has been missing... The only message his father left him was what he got from his voicemail.. A message telling him to run for his life... Run into hiding...he have no clue of what he is running from.. Who want him dead. For what secret..... He scan his eyes around weighing all the pros and cons of how he is going to escape.... Fast before his pursurers come again....

"He seem strange, do you think he is okay? Noah ask the moment they left the room walking on the hospital premises...

"You heard what he said.... He was lost.. Lost people run into the bush.. "

Noah gritted. "You are hilarious..... "

"Am i....?

Shock grip Noah when he saw Nataniel and Riddick walking out from the reception hall... "What was he doing here....? He ask with shaking mouth...

"What was who doing here...?

"Nat and Riddick.... "he said pointing...

Leonard turn his gaze to where he is pointing... "I don't know.... They probably came to see someone.... "

Noah bit his lips... Doubting the possibility of his thoughts...... "Oh no.. I think they came to see Luke..... "

"Luke...!, is luke here?

"I think so, i heard it in school on friday... Luke was transferred here.... "

The plates clatters as Mrs Lemuel arrange them in the kitchen cabinet...the thought of her daughter wasn't making her to focus... She quickly washed her hands when she heard the door bell rang...
She rushed out of the kitchen into the sitting room to open the door... She exhales when she saw a young man standing there with a package in his hand....

"Are you mrs Lemuel?

"Yes... "

"Someone asked me to deliver this package to you... From Jane black shoe shop... "

Wondering who sent it.. She collected it and sign where she was showed to sign.... She thanked him and close the door...

She wanted to leave it there and continue with what she was doing in the kitchen but Curiousity couldn't allow her... She was bent on knowing who sent it...

Slowly she open the sealed carton.... She shivered and quickly drop it on the floor.... Fear ripping through her spines. Heart throbbing she look at the dead mouse that fell from the carton..... Hands trembling she lower to pick the note that was still in the carton... She unfold it.. She stood motionless as she read the words in the note..... '''''Stop finding her, this is your last warning'''''

She quickly rushed outside..... She look both sides but the delivery man wasn't anywhere... He was gone......
Infuriated she went back in... She look at the address.... Jane black shoe shop....
She grab her keys not bothering to change her clothes.. ...
Without hesitation she dash out of the house with her car.....

It was few minutes later when she got to the shop.... She insutilate.... Stay in the car for a moment.... Then she came down and walk into the shop....

Not bothering to look at anything.. She walked straight to the cashiers at the counter but focus her attention on one....

The cashier greeted her and she reciprocated.....

"Please am looking for someone.... "She said with a more tender voice....

"Who may that be madam.... "

She quickly remenber his face... She look around hoping to see him somewhere but he wasnt anywhere....with a faint smile she turn back her gaze to the cashier.... "Someone delivered me..... "she look around to find the dorminant thing in the place.... "a package of shoe not quite long.... He may have delivered the wrong package to me and there is something i wanted to give to him... "

"Do you know the delivery guy...?

She nodded... "Of course, if you can just show me where he is....

"When was this shoe delivered to you?

"Not quite long.... "

The cashier breathe out.... "Our last delivery was hours ago.... "

Mrs Lemuel bug her eyes... "Maybe the delivery guy could have gone somewhere else before coming..... "

"Maybe.. That could be possible... Just give me a few seconds.... "

Mrs Lemuel sigh... Hoping the delivery guy is found quickly....

"This are our delivery guys... So which of them was your guy.... "The cashier said turning the pictures in the computer for her to see...

She recall the guys face but non of the faces there look like his. The man he saw was dark in complexion......
"Sorry.. The man i saw was black... This are all white... "
Something in her quivered when she saw the change in the cashiers expression.... "Please if they are more than this, can you show me the rest.... "

"Alright... "The girl said... She swipe to another picture..

"That's him.... "Mrs Lemuel blasted out...

The girl stare at her.....

"That's the guy.... "she resounded...

"It can't be him... "The cashier said shocked...

"That's him... I know his face.... "

"Am sorry madam but that can't be possible... "

"But telling you, that's who i saw.... "

The girl emitted..... "It's true that guy you said you saw was a delivery guy here but.......

"But what....?

"He... He died a month ago.... "

Shock seize her.... "No that can't be.... There must be some explanation... Maybe he has a look alike.. A twin perhaps...

"No madam.. It was just him.... "

"No.. No... No... "she yelled....
Still skeptical she walked out of the shop....

"Madam... "The girl called after her...

She didn't reply... She quickly rushed into her car..start the engine and zoom off....

"It can't be.. It can't be... "She stopped the car when she realise she wasn't concentrating..... Was this another trick or she is seeing ghost....

Dead men making deliveries... A woman showing her a grave with her daughter's name... A dead mouse with a message...... Someone is definitely messing with her..... With all this signs.. She is more determined to find her daughter..... And she will find her even if it's the last thing she do......
"I will find my daughter..... "she hollered and burst into tears

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

2 Likes

Re: Love In A Circle by Silver1996(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Teeleb

Splasshhh

Juniorangel

Remite011

2 Likes

Re: Love In A Circle by Remite011(m): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
@Silver1996, thanks for ur hardworking to put things together for pleasure, but it seems u've just ommited Episode 16. Thanks
Re: Love In A Circle by Silver1996(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Remite011:
@Silver1996, thanks for ur hardworking to put things together for pleasure, but it seems u've just ommited Episode 16. Thanks

Corrected... Thanks.... Also read my other stories kings and price of heartbreak.... Click on my username, you will see them

1 Like

Re: Love In A Circle by skubido(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Hmmmmm.

Tanks for the update
Re: Love In A Circle by Juniorangel(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2018
Beautiful masterpiece silver1996 more updates am now salivating shocked

1 Like

Re: Love In A Circle by Chizim1: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Weldone
Re: Love In A Circle by micosil: 5:55am On Oct 24, 2018
Great work put together bro... Anticipating 4 the next episode.
Re: Love In A Circle by Remite011(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
kudos to Silver1996 more ink to your pen......but....

still salivating bro...
Re: Love In A Circle by Silver1996(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
LOVE IN A CIRCLE
EPISODE 17

SLOWLY HE STOOD UP FROM THE HOSPITAL BED... HE PULL OFF THE SYRINGE FROM HIS HAND AND CAREFULLY STEP OUT OF THE ROOM.....
Fear shook him when he saw two guy dressed on black trousers and black jackets... He same men he has saw chasing him..'his heart raced at tremendous speed when he quickly figure out they have come for him... Without hesitation... He quickly ran into someone's else room and close the door. Luckily for him the patient was sleeping.....

Heart pounding... He waited, body glued to the door.. He waited until they passed.. Just as he has thought they were heading to his room....
He quickly came out.. Not minding if his stomach was still hurting .. He quickly rushed outside not minding the nurses calling him.......
He made his way out to the road and out of the hospital.. Stopping the first taxi he laid his eyes on......

Next day at school was hectic... Noah couldn't concentrate in class he kept thinking of what he saw at the hospital... Nataniel and Riddick... He wonder why he was thinking much about it.... He remenbered what Luke has told him the day they meant.. Luke had said the school was a jungle, he should be careful who rolls with... Till now he hasn't really understood what Luke meant by that....
He was greatly disappointed in himself for not going to see him at the hospital when they saw Max...

Leonard stood up the moment the bell rang for class over, he carried his bag an hung it on his shoulder, he walk outside and headed for his locker...

Eyes slack-jawed tinge with surprise he just stood staring at Shayna who lean her back on his locker... He insutilate and walk up to her.... "How are you doing... "He said with a wide smile...

Shayna smile back.... "Can we talk... ?

Leonard nodded and they both went out of earshot....
"Is anything wrong? Leonard ask curiously holding her hands.. ...
The sight of her always make his heart pump... Her thoughts evade his mind day and night he wonder how he was going to handle that now that they were dating....

"A friend invited me for a birthday party.... "Shayna said watching out for bis reaction..

"A friend! Leonard exclaimed.... Questions of the friend sex begin to bubble in his head.. He prays it better not be a male...

"Yes a friend.. A male friend... "

Leonard heart sanked.... But he still smile.. Wondering what kind of friend he is to invite her to a birthday party..... He sigh.. He knew he was jealous but he refused to believe it... He doesn't want to be that kind of boyfriend... "Alright when is the birthday...?

"Wednesday.. "

"What time?

"7pm.."

"What!.... Leonard didn't know when the word boom out from his mouth.. What kind of guy invites a girl to a night party, what intentions does he have... He huff when he realise that was his jealousy speaking to him....

"I wanted to ask you to come with me... "Shayna added interrupting his thoughts..

He sigh.. A sigh of relief.... "Of course dear.. I wouldn't miss it for anything... "

Mrs Lemuel inhaled deeply when she got to Mrs Hopewell house... After the incident she encouter at the shoe shop... She needed to know the truth.. Where her daughter is and Mrs Hopewell seems to be the only one who know where her daughter is.. Since she took her to a false grave.... She was inclined to get the truth from her in anyway possible....

She walked up to the front door.. She huffs then she rang the doorbell but no answer came..she rang it again but still no answer....
Her inner mind tells her Mrs Lemuel was inside, she needed to get inside by all means possible... She knock on the door... Tender..than hard...
"Mrs Hopewelll"She shouted...

"Who are you looking for..? A voice sound from behind her

She quickly turn back, she saw an old woman... She was really old, wearing a binocular glasses... Her skin and face wrinkled.. She wore a khaki skirt and a red sweater......"Am looking for the woman who stays here... Mrs Lemuel by name... Do you know her...?

"No one stays there? The woman said....

Mrs Lemuel grind her teeth.. Was this another trick... "I saw her two days ago, she couldn't have moved out within that time frame.... "

The old woman crackled... "No one has stayed in this house for one month now... Look there"She added pointing at the wall..

Mrs Lemuel look at where she was pointing.. She saw a notice that says the house was for sale...... "That notice wasn't there when i came two days ago"She boom out..

"That notice has been there for the past one month... "The woman said...

Mrs Lemuel took a deep drag... She knew she will get to no where if she continues arguing with the old lady...... "The person i saw two days ago, her name was Mrs Hopewell.... Do you know her..?

"No one of that name has stayed here before.. The person who stayed here, her name was Gladys"

"How much are they paying you? Mrs Lemuel retorted..

"Paying me.. No one is paying me dear.... "

With anger clenching through her veins.. She quickly left her.. Someone is making it difficult for her to see her daughter... Who could be doing this to keep a mother from seeing her daughter....

"Are you okay? The old lady said from behind her....

She didn't even bother to reply, she just entered her car and sped off...

At Davin's hospital The doctor sat down in his office wondering why that boy ran away ....he sigh and wave the thought away....

The door opened and Luke's mother walked in..
The doctor ask her to sit down...

With her doleful eyes and pale face she sat down as the doctor has instructed... The doctor had invited her in here she hopes her son was alright...

"You are the mother of the boy from Crayon high school? The doctor said

"Yes... "She replied witha nod...

The doctor insutilate... Then he took out an X-ray and showed it to her..... "That is an X-ray that was made on your son... I think you son may have amnesia "

Shock swept through her.... "An amnesia...

"Am afraid your son may lose a vital part of his memory.....

Noah sneeze as he walk out of the kitchen... He headed to the sitting room and switch on the tv... The house was quiet as always... His mother at the canteen and his father at the dry cleaning shop.. it was just him and him alone in the house...

He quickly took out the popcorn he has bought earlier and started eating... He thought about Luke... He has decided to see him when he regain consciousness.. He needed to ask him what he meant by the school been a jungle... He wave away the thought as his cell phone started ringing...

He quickly pick up the phone.... He hissed when he saw the caller... He hesitated a bit before he answered.... "Hey buddy "

"Shayna is going for a friend birthday party.... "Leonard voice sounded...

"It's Shayna again"Noah muttered to himself.....

"Are you jealous? Noah ask jokingly...

Leonard chulkled.... "Actually am a bit......, she wants me to go with her"

"That's cool"Noah said waiting impatiently for Leonard to end the call.. He wasn't interested in discussing anything that concerns Shayna...

"I was thinking, the three of us should go"

Noah bug his eyes at the sound of Leonard's words... He squeaked... His inner mind telling him to say no... Say he will be busy... He can't go.. That would be getting close to Shayna and he doesn't want that... He was very okay Shayna wasn't talking to him.. Been close to her will move her to talk and he doesnt trust how he will react...

"I can't go with you"he blasted out impetuously...

"Why....?,... Do you need permission for this also?... Leonard ask jokingly

"It isn't about that.... I just cant go"Noah muttered lost on excuses... He scratched his head for been such a total failure when it comes to lies...

"Please.. I can't go there alone with her.. I just need you to be there with us"

Noah grunts... What was he going to do when he sees her.. When she talks to him..... When they sit close to each other.. When their eyes meet.... "okay when?...

Leonard told him the details.. Thanked him and ended the call....

Noah exhales when the call ended... Then he took a decision.. He isn't going.. When that day comes... He will just have to come up with an excuse....

TBC

2 Likes

Re: Love In A Circle by skubido(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tanks for the update
Re: Love In A Circle by anneboy02(m): 2:55am On Oct 27, 2018
Wow update bro
U are doing well with ur stories
Re: Love In A Circle by Ann2012(f): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Leonard ought to know that Noah ain't comfortable with Shayna anymore....

Thanks OP
Re: Love In A Circle by Silver1996(m): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2018
anneboy02:
Wow update bro U are doing well with ur stories
na baba Gawd oo

1 Like

Re: Love In A Circle by genius43(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Silver1996:

na baba Gawd oo

Oga silver hope you never abandon Dead Trap, we need your presence there too
Re: Love In A Circle by Silver1996(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
LOVE IN A CIRCLE
EPISODE 18

MAX..... !!
Rebecca shouted as she hit him with the pillow.....
"Wake up you lazy fool, you've been sleeping all day, you need to get those bandages changed... "She added....

Max yawn.. Then he wipe his eyes with his palm.... "Aunt please... Let me still sleep"

"You need to get to the hospital to get those bandages changed.... "

Max struggled to stand up... Fatigue licking through him.... "My wounds are healed"

Rebecca sigh.... "Do you want to tell me what's going on?

Max gave a snort.... "Nothing Aunt... Nothing is going on.... "

"You think am a fool, you came in here yesterday with that hospital gown...and bandages.. You haven't gone out of this room since yesterday...what's going on... Who is after you?

Max insutilate.... He doesn't know if he should tell her the truth... Aunt Rebecca wasn't really his aunt but a close family friend.... He has known her since he was a little kid. She wasn't married though he heard she was married once but the man left her... Since she had no kid, she didn't bother to remarry..

Max recalled that when his mother died... Aunt Rebecca had been the one who took care of him... His father was a doctor.. He had little or no time for him.... Rebecca has been the one who had always been there.....

He remenbered how he had escaped from the hospital the previous day.. As much as he doesn't want to put her in trouble..he had nowhere else to go....
He nib his lips... "I had an accident.... "he lied

"Why didn't you go to your father's hospital....?

"I went there... I.....

"Don't lie to me Max.... "she cut in....."Your father may not care about you but he will never let you leave the hospital in this condition.... "

Max exhales... Not sure how he was going to tell her the truth..... He took a deep drag.... "Some people are after me... "he muttered

Shock grip her... "What people... What did you do?

"I haven't done anything.., father left without no trace. The only thing he left me with was a voice message saying he was sorry for putting me through this... He said some people are going to come asking me for some secret... He added i needed to survive ....."He grunts.. Exasperation licking through him... "What kind of a father does that to his son..?

He sniff when a tear dropped from his eye... his father never cared about him.. All he cared about was his work and nothing else... How could his father expose him to such a cruel chase.....

Rebecca didn't know what to say.. She knew Dr Morrison could be an asshole when it comes to spending time with his family but she didn't know he could do such a thing... Exposing his son to such danger...... "Are they responsible for your wounds....?

"They chased me into the bush... I merely escaped from them... I was bitten by a wild dog"

Rebecca shook her father.... "What have your father done?

On tuesday afternoon... Noah decided to visit Luke at the hospital.. It was 3:15pm when he arrived there.. He went to the reception.. Ask about Luke...
After a while... He was showed Luke's room.... He headed for the room wondering if Max was still in the hospital.. He decided to see Luke first before seeing Max.. He has returned from school early since he wasn't feeling well.. Instead of going home... He came to the hospital instead...

He caught sight of Luke's room number.. He slowly opened the door and saw a woman sitting beside him.. He wanted to leave then he thought she could be his mother.. With a huff.. He walked in and greeted her....

"Are you also my son's friend....? Luke mother ask..

Noah nodded.. Wondering how Luke was feeling....

Luke mother beem with smile.... "My son doesn't really talk about his friends at home that much, are you also a friend to John?

Noah wonder who John is.... "No... Am not"

"John is a good friend.. he comes to see him almost everyday"

Noah sigh.. He felt bad he hasn't been coming to see him.. But on second thought they were not really friends '.they just met once... But whoever the John the mother speak about is.... Luke must be really lucky to have him

"Mum.... "Luke muttered softly

Shock grip his mother.... She doesn't believe her son recognise her.. The doctor had said he has amnesia.... She quickly hugged him.... "Are you okay baby...? She ask..

Noah stare at both of them.. He was glad.. Glad He was okay.... He finally regained consciousness... "How are you Luke? He said after much silence...

Luke scan his eyes at him.. Then he freed himself from his mother's grip.. "Who are you?

His mother's heart quickled...."Darling he's your friend.. Don't you remember him?

Luke shook his head.... "I don't know him"

Noah walk close to him.... "It's me Noah.. We met at the lab room"

Luke tried to remember but nothing suffice... "What lab room...i haven't been to any lab room... "

Heart throbbing.. His mother quickly stood up and headed for the doctors office..

Noah wandered what was wrong with him.... "You don't really remember me. "

Luke shook his head... "Should i.......?, i don't know who you are.... "

Noah put on a woebegone face as he walk home.. He couldn't still believe it... Luke has forgotten a part of his life.. He wasn't able to ask him what he meant when he said the school was a jungel... He felt pity for him.... He just wished those responsible for what happened to him should be caught..

It was 7:20pm that wednesday evening when they arrived at the birthday party... They came down from the taxi and Leonard paid the driver...

Noah slack-jawed his eyes as he stare at the venue of the birthday party... Crawford suites hotel was really a big place.. Noah knew he doesn't belong here...

He has made his decision that he wasn't going to come for the birthday but when he got home after school... Leonard that bastard had already told his father about it..... His father has cajole him into coming. Dressing him in his finest wears....

"here we are.... "Leonard said

Noah grunts wondering why Shayna wasn't there yet.. "Where is your girlfriend....? He ask frowning at his own question

She should be here any minute from now"
Leonard smile at Noah as a car stopped in front of them..

"Why that weird smile? Noah ask frowning.. Angry he came with him... The last time Leonard had asked him to accompany him somewhere.. It ended in a disaster... He hope this time everything goes well

Noah's heart skipped as Shayna came down from the car.. She wore a stylish dinner gown that ended in her knees..... The gown was handless showing her seductive collar bone. She wrapped a material band on her neck covering most part of her left shoulder...

"Hi baby..."She said as she walk up to Leonard who reciprocated by giving him a smile...

"You look lovely in this gown... "Leonard said feeling the rapid beating of his heart..... "Who dropped you off?he added when he remenbered the car doesn't look like a taxi...
"My driver..."

"You have a driver....?

"He's our family driver"

Noah snort...he didn't know they were this rich...

"Hi Noah"She snapped not bothering to look at his face
She quickly place her hands on Leonards...

Leonard smile and hold her firmly... Without hesitation he led her inside leaving Noah behind like a body guard.....

"Noah... You should go back home.... "His inner mind scream at him....

TBC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Heartstrings / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 / "Desire" By John Mfon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.