Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" (21019 Views)

A Wealthy Man Visited My Office With Snake Juju For Prayer - Dr. Olukoya / Paul Enenche On Leah Sharibu: Enough Of The Bloodshed In Nigeria / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2018
spiritual controls the physical.. only those with spiritual understanding can relate the two...

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by hopefulLandlord: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2018
emmanuelpopson:
spiritual controls the physical.. only those with spiritual understanding can relate the two...

Tell us the spiritual power countries like Norway, Sweden, Japan, Denmark, Switzerland etc have been using to control the physical which made them so peaceful and progressive

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by plaetton: 9:49am On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Christianity in a nutshell: More than 1 billion churches, 4 billion members, 4200 religions, for more than 6000 years fighting 1 Satan
grin grin grin
And the son of skydaddy came down from heaven to Earth to save humankind from something or someone, and immediately thereafter and for the last 2000 years, humankind still hurls itself from one problem, conflict and calamity to another.
What exactly did Jesus achieve if his followers are still being mentally and emotionally being tormented by the one and only Satan ?
Jesus supposedly cured leppers and polio victims, but he couldn't even identify germs as the primary causes of bodily afflictions. shocked
Louis Pasteur did a million times more for humanity than the supposed son of God.
Louis Pasteur identified germs as the cause of diseases: and the world has never been the Same.

Can we please kneel and pray to the true saviour of humankind, Louis Pasteur.
wink

Hilarious when you think about it.

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Papyk: 9:54am On Apr 08, 2018
mabea:
The Lord revealed this secret to me in 2015. They feed on human blood, they create crisis in order to fill their blood tank. It is important as a believer to possess your territory and the city where you live. They are spiritual hierachies which control territories, we have principalities, powers, rulers of darkness etc. down to the witches. This is why you see certain things common with a particular environment like hooliganism and promiscuity e.g lagos island, drugs and drunkeness, violence e.g mushin etc.
Sir Your Father in the Lord is always creating fear in and all his followers. A country where there more churches than factories, A country where millions of youth and graduating every year and there no job for them to do, A country where churches are buy factories premises and turn them to churches. For example, please go to University of Lagos`s second gate and see for yourself, all the houses there are all bought and to mountain of fire church offices and churches. When people don`t find jobs, there will be frustrations in the Land and this is why you see all these bloodshed everywhere not any demonic spirits. In a develop country, people don`t go to church on monday morning, like they do in mountain of fire and other churches in Nigeria, they go to work. Your Doctor Olukoya knows this and that is why his family leave abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by FreshestManny(m): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2018
This is exactly the reason Nigeria will keep being backwards and the foreigners will keep on being 1,000,000 steps ahead of us. As long as Nigerians don't stop 'religionizing' everything and blaming all misfortunes on things that have no single relations to the misfortune, we'll keep being where we are --- at a standstill. This brainwashing is just too much. If only everyone will come out with one mind, take the bull by the horns, say enough is enough and actually work towards something better, Nigeria will keep being stagnant.

Religion = Mental Slavery

3 Likes

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Shafiiimran99: 10:03am On Apr 08, 2018
And you (Olukoya) are their godfather cos you guys (oyedepo, adeboye etc) way is not like jesus's way, jesus let the leader of the jews knew that they were bad leader but you guys don't tell our leaders truth

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by seguno2: 10:04am On Apr 08, 2018
panpan:
What is satanic witchcraft?

Obviously in Olukoya’s scam dictionary there exists godly witchcraft.
Meanwhile J. K. Rowling is making millions from Harry Potter series grin

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 08, 2018
johnnyvid:
General Overseer of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles ministries (MFM), Daniel Olukoya, says satanic witchcraft is behind the various bloodshed and massive attacks witnesed in different parts of the country.

The clergyman stated this while preaching at the church’s monthly “Power Must Change Hands” meeting held at the Prayer City, Ogun state , today April 7th.

“Anywhere you see any bloodshed or massive death of people it is not terrorism but the work of satanic witchcraft. An evil force is the one behind all those bloodshed. Do you expect a sane human being to just slaughter another human being who is still alive when he will even think twice when killing a hen or cow?

Nigerians need to wake up from their slumber as there is a massive resurgence of witchcraft all over the world. Nigeria is in the era of the great wrath where so many mysterious things have occurred; I mean unexplainable sexual perversion, unavoidable terrorism, emergence of kidnappers who are hungry for blood and terrible accidents. I urge all Nigerians to watch and pray and be vigilant as we are in the end time. So many things are happening'' he said.

https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/04/satanic-witchcraft-behind-bloodshed-and.html?m=0

Idiotic Imbeciile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by FreshestManny(m): 10:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Shafiiimran99:
And you (Olukoya) are their godfather cos you guys (oyedepo, adeboye etc) way is not like jesus's way, jesus let the leader of the jews knew that they were bad leader but you guys don't tell our leaders truth

Lol. U wan make dem kill dem. The 'mens' Neva won die na.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Deltayankeeboi: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HOW DO YOU STILL HAVE FAITH IN CHRIST, WHEN YOU DON'T LIKE RELIGION?
CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT CHRIST.
ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT ALLAH, THE FATHER OF YOUR CHRIST.

YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS CONFUSION OTHERWISE YOU'LL JUST KEEP RUNNING BACK TO THE POINT WHERE YOU STARTED.

AND THERE'S NO AFTERLIFE AFTER THIS LIFE. SORRY.
how did you know. have you been dead before. atleast we have heard physical proof of people who were opportuned to die and came back to share their testimonies of heaven and hell. but what proof do you have convince us of your claims. none" i guess. its better to live life and die but later find out that there is no afterlife than to live your life on earth like there is no heaven or hell but die and find out that there is. then it is finished for you! be wise

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Riversides2003:
Even as Nigerians pray reach, does it mean God doesn’t answer our prayers or what.

The prayers of sinners are abomination to God.

Majority of those professing to know God don't fear HIM. Speaking from what I observed over the years

Now they will tell you God understand
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Loneley: 10:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Billions actually smiley

seguno2:

Obviously in Olukoya’s scam dictionary there exists godly witchcraft.
Meanwhile J. K. Rowling is making millions from Harry Potter series grin

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by CAPSLOCKED: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
how did you know. have you been dead before. atleast we have heard physical proof of people who were opportuned to die and came back to share their testimonies of heaven and hell. but what proof do you have convince us of your claims. none" i guess. its better to live life and die but later find out that there is no afterlife than to live your life on earth like there is no heaven or hell but die and find out that there is. then it is finished for you! be wise

ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DIED AND CAME BACK GAVE DIFFERENT, UNRELATED ACCOUNTS AND DESCRIPTIONS OF HEAVEN AND HELL. I READ ABOUT THOMAS COOK WHILE IN HIGHSCHOOL. THE WOMAN DESCRIBED HOW SHE EVEN HUGGED JESUS CHRIST AND SPENT A LOT OF TIME IN THE GARDENS OF HEAVEN WITH HIM, EATING GOLDEN FRUITS. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by kevoh(m): 10:23am On Apr 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

That is the misconception many persons have about Dr Olukoya. Although his ministry is into deliverance, he teaches other aspect of life. When a man makes effort to succeed yet his effort are thwarted, there is something behind it. It could be the man not pushing harder or some evil forces behind it. The spiritual controls the physical that is why whatever happens physically had already manifested in the spirit realm. This messages are tailored in depending on God for help when all effort are wasted.
Do you have concrete empirical evidence for the words in bold or it's just something you religious nutjobs in Nigeria are fond of uttering?

The Nigerian economy is suffering from bad leadership choices even Dangote is having his efforts thwarted and losing some money due to this let alone some man somewhere in Nigeria. Why does it have to be hidden in some vague statement as spiritual?

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by LZAA: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2018
imhotep:
yarimo just wants to support APCheat dullardry by fire by force.
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by OKorowanta: 10:29am On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Olukoya is a pastor that keeps his flock in constant fear of mundane things by spiritualising them

a student failed exam? the enemies of his mother's house is responsible

you don't have a job or you lost your job? there's a spiritual snail in your life

finding it hard/near impossible getting a husband? spiritual husbands are involved, they're the ones chasing your prospective husbands away

did you see a cockroach in your closet? that's definitely agents of your enemy at work

your business failed? its the gods of your grandfather that is responsible

so almost all prayers are directed at enemies/demons/gods of my father's house etc telling them to DIE!!!!!

but I understand cuz doing that's what the sheeples want to hear not the bitter truth, make them think they can pray away their problems and that some undetectable, invisible and intangible entity is responsible

No student really wants to hear he failed cuz he studied wrongly

No bachelor/spinster wants to hear they're finding getting spouse hard due to the fact that they're too damn ugly or have a shitty attitude or lack manners

someone whose business just failed doesn't want to hear its normal for businesses to fail as 9 out of 10 businesses fail within 5 years and he should take the lessons from that failed business to make another attempt

Dats my church but you are so spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2018
everybody sees things according to their perception. our perceptions are influence by our backgrounds. and our background are influences of both nature and nurture.

this man was raised by a pastor and was brought up in a Christian house. he can never see things in light of cause and effect. everything will be spiritual to him
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by IBreakRules: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2018
BROS YOU DEY VEX!!!

CAPSLOCKED:

THESE PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY MAD.
I KNOW WE SHOULD TOLERATE AND ACCOMMODATE OTHER PEOPLE'S RELIGIONS, BUT I DON'T THINK I CAN AFFORD TO SPEND ETERNITY WITH A RELIGIOUS PERSON.
RELIGION GETS WORSE THE MORE YOU DO IT, I'M STARTING TO PREFER HARD DRUGS.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by MAKABBEY(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2018
Papyk:
Sir Your Father in the Lord is always creating fear in and all his followers. A country where there more churches than factories, A country where millions of youth and graduating every year and there no job for them to do, A country where churches are buy factories premises and turn them to churches. For example, please go to University of Lagos`s second gate and see for yourself, all the houses there are all bought and to mountain of fire church offices and churches. When people don`t find jobs, there will be frustrations in the Land and this is why you see all these bloodshed everywhere not any demonic spirits. In a develop country, people don`t go to church on monday morning, like they do in mountain of fire and other churches in Nigeria, they go to work. Your Doctor Olukoya knows this and that is why his family leave abroad.
I once asked my self, how can you be going to church everyday in the morning and night, attend prayer meetings, Bible study, choir practice, evangelism etc, and get enough income to sustain your family. the worst is that the Church that is taking almost your time will still be demanding money from you for church projects, ranging from chairs, Cement, blocks, AC, sound system etc, not minding whether you can even feed your family on daily basis. I stope going to one Redeem church when the pastor said we are to bug chairs to church according to number of your family members. If you are 4, plus new born baby, you will buy five chairs. I now asked myself that what of the tithe and offering ? what are they using the money for?

3 Likes

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Exciton(m): 10:54am On Apr 08, 2018
While the Japanese are working on photonic quantum computing, Emmanuel Macron pushing for France and Europe to lead the AI revolution, the Chinese pushing boundaries of quantum teleportation and the Americans leading the way in space travel and science; Nigerians are busy arguing whether demons exist, whether you can turn flesh into money and whether spirits are the cause of widespread violence.

We are fücking primitive barbarians. Many would deny this stark fact of life. Most simply don't know how far behind we are. It's the kids that I pity; they are doomed to be disadvantaged. Their parents are busy frolicking with useless spiritual fuckery, instead of gaining knowledge that can enable us to compete at the global level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by SlimCupid(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Olukoya is a pastor that keeps his flock in constant fear of mundane things by spiritualising them

you don't have a job or you lost your job? there's a spiritual snail in your life

finding it hard/near impossible getting a husband? spiritual husbands are involved, they're the ones chasing your prospective husbands away

did you see a cockroach in your closet? that's definitely agents of your enemy at work

so almost all prayers are directed at enemies/demons/gods of my father's house etc telling them to DIE!!!!!

but I understand cuz doing that's what the sheeples want to hear not the bitter truth, make them think they can pray away their problems and that some undetectable, invisible and intangible entity is responsible

No bachelor/spinster wants to hear they're finding getting spouse hard due to the fact that they're too damn ugly or have a shitty attitude or lack manners

someone whose business just failed doesn't want to hear its normal for businesses to fail as 9 out of 10 businesses fail within 5 years and he should take the lessons from that failed business to make another attempt
too much sense will not kill you bruv
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by toye440: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT CHRIST.
ISLAM IS ALL ABOUT ALLAH, THE FATHER OF YOUR CHRIST.

Guy change ur dealer his drugs r too strong for u.
Who is this ALLAH?
Last time i checked he's d god of ISIS, Boko Haram, supporter of APC, Alshabab, Alqaeda.
Hes a blood thirsty god.
Guy stop taking hard drugs try praise and worship as a better means of getting high.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by chacoonder(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I love this..More power to your elbow.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by onatisi(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2018
we blame the devil and witches for everything and that is why nigeria is backward .
until we start blaming ourselves for the mistakes we make we will never get better

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

That is the misconception many persons have about Dr Olukoya. Although his ministry is into deliverance, he teaches other aspect of life. When a man makes effort to succeed yet his effort are thwarted, there is something behind it. It could be the man not pushing harder or some evil forces behind it. The spiritual controls the physical that is why whatever happens physically had already manifested in the spirit realm. This messages are tailored in depending on God for help when all effort are wasted.
you said It all......let the fools remain doomed for ever
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by redsun(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Aka satanic ignorance. You muderfuckers are not making efforts to be more intelligent than primates in the wild,yet you are trying to propel the 21st century wheels. You just as well go back to the wild and live off the forest with little need for cognitive abilities.

1 Like

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by CAPSLOCKED: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
toye440:

Guy change ur dealer his drugs r too strong for u.
Who is this ALLAH?
Last time i checked he's d god of ISIS, Boko Haram, supporter of APC, Alshabab, Alqaeda.
Hes a blood thirsty god.
Guy stop taking hard drugs try praise and worship as a better means of getting high.

SO YAWEH IS GREAT WHILE ALLAH IS TERRIBLE?

HAHAHAHA.. grin
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by LarryBee1k: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Forget man. There is no spiritual thing. Look at your steps. Find where you've made mistake.
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by paxonel(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Batam:

You are so ignorant of your environment
is this all you can say?
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Timoleon(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
U nailed it you are the wisest man on nairalander.

Bros are you usurping the powers conferred on Aunty riot here?
Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
onatisi:
we blame the devil and witches for everything and that is why nigeria is backward .
until we start blaming ourselves for the mistakes we make we will never get better

The chances of the majority ever coming to terms with that is very low.

Re: Olukoya: "Satanic Witchcraft Behind Bloodshed And Massive Deaths In Nigeria" by toye440: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SO YAWEH IS GREAT WHILE ALLAH IS TERRIBLE?

HAHAHAHA.. grin
would u rather choose or follow the one who believes even children should not b spared or d one who says am going to prepare a place for u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is it right to pray "Holy Ghost, Fire!" Against Enemies? / What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? / Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.