Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her (43624 Views)

Lady Shares Photo Of What She Ordered And What She Got From Her Tailor / From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years / A Lady's Before And After Cosmetic Surgery Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by stano2(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2018
This kind ass u go d press.. U go the hear pra pra pra
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 08, 2018
dominique:
This is why plastic surgeons are the richest of doctors. Almost everybody is nipping and tucking and sculpturing one part of their body or the other, even males are not left out.

It's what I can do.
Fat transfer to be very very specific... grin
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2018
When she wan get belle I hope say no be dat time she go know say den don commot her spare parts.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by Ellabae(f): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2018
What I have free of charge is what someone is paying for. Thank u God.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by Rigel95(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Why are you swearing at me now?

I don't see my height as a negative thing. If that was a shot fired, it missed. Small & portable representing. No shame.

I don't see my height as a negative thing. If that was a shot fired, it missed. Small & portable representing. No shame.[/quote]
Nairaland's e-feminist in a mud fight! Grabs popcorn...
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 08, 2018
Rigel95:
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by Deltayankeeboi: 10:30am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

there's surgery for that.. don't tell me you're ignorant

vurginity restoration surgery is common in Iran, irag, Ukraine,USA, Canada and UK.

I think it won't cost more than $20000
what is your definition of virgin really. lol you think virginity is about an intact hymen? a virgin is one without any sexual experience that is one who has not had sex in life. so please tell of how that can be restored after already having sex. maybe you actually think a virgin lady is one who still has her hymen in place. do know that hymen can be torn during rigorous exercise but it does not change the fact that the person remains a virgin. there is no surgery to bring back virginity!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by chyckxx(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
they aren't physical
Hi. Do you mind telling what your mental disorders are?
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by mhisbliss(f): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:

Below is your comment, hence my question.

You didn't specify the attribute you meant, did you?

You should've been able to decipher the obvious fact that plastic surgery has everything to do with physical attributes, i don't necessarily have to point it out before you do, common sense aint common after all, forgive me for expecting much from you
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by mhisbliss(f): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2018
greiboy:
You do have a point, but someone just informed us that something could be done about virginity ish cheesy
totally oblivious of that
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by kullozone(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

I wonder oh... can't do all these just to impress a Nigerian bastard

Don't do it na... And remain a single, old, stupiid woman smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by XhosaNostra(f): 10:42am On Apr 08, 2018
Rigel95:

I don't see my height as a negative thing. If that was a shot fired, it missed. Small & portable representing. No shame.

I'm not a feminist. Wrong match.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by donstan18: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
You should've been able to decipher the obvious fact that plastic surgery has everything to do with physical attributes, i don't necessarily have to point it out before you do, common sense aint common after all, forgive me for expecting much from you

Can you see how you ended up mocking and belittling your sense of reasoning before the forum? cheesy

Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty involving the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the human body. . Now tell, is hymen(Virginity) not part in a woman's body? cheesy

You are right 'Sense isn't common', because if it was common, you would have decoded the fact that I tried to derail your funny and embarrassing claim of what attribute the hymen fell into. cheesy

Only dumbs hopes, rely and expect much from someone in order to upgrade their sense cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by danilmo: 10:53am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

why b say na bastard always dey toast u self,
work on ur self jor make better people come close

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:
Plastic surgery that cannot bring back a woman's virginity after loosing it because of coke and biscuit , is that one plastic surgery.
And why is her virginity of utmost concern to you
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2018
dominique:
This is why plastic surgeons are the richest of doctors. Almost everybody is nipping and tucking and sculpturing one part of their body or the other, even males are not left out.
The plastic surgeons in naija only treat burns grin grin..definitely not the richest

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by mhisbliss(f): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:

Can you see how you ended up mocking and belittling your sense of reasoning before the forum? cheesy

Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty involving the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the human body. . Now tell, is hymen(Virginity) not part in a woman's body? cheesy

You are right 'Sense isn't common', because if it was common, you would have decoded the fact that I tried to derail your funny and embarrassing claim of what attribute the hymen fell into. cheesy

Only dumbs hopes, rely and expect much from someone in order to upgrade their sense cheesy

so your copied definition automatically makes it possible for plastic surgery to fix common sense, twisting my words wont make you sound smart, and your attention seeking won't help your life, and learn how to spell because i had a migraine trying to decipher what you're blabbering about @bolded grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by mhisbliss(f): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

that dude lacks sense.. he's not even a virgin, I think he has been zombinized by ubunja cheesy
obviously

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by 1Sharon(f): 11:14am On Apr 08, 2018
PharmaGirl:
Everybody's doing plastic surgery and everybody's preaching self love.

Let's continue deceiving ourselves. kiss

Haha
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by mhisbliss(f): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2018
chyckxx:
Hi. Do you mind telling what your mental disorders are?
not mental disorder per say, the crazy things you'd not do alone
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by donstan18: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
so your copied definition automatically makes it possible for plastic surgery to fix common sense, twisting my words wont make you sound smart, and your attention seeking won't help your life, and learn how to spell because i had a migraine trying to decipher what you're blabbering about @bolded grin

Lol, stop derailing and focus on the hymen you attempted to counter cheesy cheesy

Whenever they start loosing, they'll twist around grin grin

Not surprise thou, cheesy these Nland GIRLS can't cease to amaze me with their defence mechanism grin

I dare you to tell me before the forum if hymen is a physical attribute or not. cheesy

Until you learn how to start a sentence with a capital letter, i'll see to my spellings cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by edelweiss(f): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:
Plastic surgery that cannot bring back a woman's virginity after loosing it because of coke and biscuit , is that one plastic surkgery.
plastic surgery brings back hymen (viginity)its done these days.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by mhisbliss(f): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, stop derailing and focus on the hymen you attempted to counter cheesy cheesy

Whenever they start loosing, they'll twist around grin grin

Not surprise thou, cheesy these Nland GIRLS can't seize to amaze me with their defence mechanism grin

I dare you to tell me before the forum if hymen is a physical attribute or not. cheesy

Until you learn how to start a sentence with a capital letter, i'll see to my spellings cheesy
it's cease not seize grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by donstan18: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
it's cease not seize grin

All the same cheesy

Tell me before the forum if hymen is a physical attribute or not cheesy

Stop dodging it

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by Yankiss(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

You tend to have experience in it dear. grin grin
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by chyckxx(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
not mental disorder per say, the crazy things you'd not do alone
Interesting! We all have or have had crazy attributes at some point. What are yours?
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by ashmanpolo: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2018
Chikita66:
You mean you can't differentiate between white and mullato?

She is white for goodness sake.

She's a Mulatto not a Caucasian (White)
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by donstan18: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2018
edelweiss:
plastic surgery brings back hymen (viginity)its done these days.

I don't know much about that so I won't argue.
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by mhisbliss(f): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:

All the same cheesy

Tell me before the forum if hymen is a physical attribute or not cheesy

Stop dodging it
Whats a hymen undecided
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by mhisbliss(f): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2018
chyckxx:
Interesting! We all have or have had crazy attributes at some point. What are yours?
ladies first grin
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by donstan18: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
Whats a hymen undecided

A thin membrane that surrounds the opening to a vagina cheesy

Answer my question grin

iti
Re: Lady Shares Before And After Plastic Surgery Photos; Says Her Mum Went With Her by chyckxx(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
ladies first grin
Oh yeah! You’re the lady here. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Man Spent Ten Years Tattooing His Body Black / Tips On How To Identify Fake Perfumes / counter thread: Wearing Fake Butt And Boobs Pad Isn't Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.