Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians (21035 Views)

Don't Be Decieved! Tecno Is Better Than Samsung (Photos) / Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User / Tecno Is Set To Launch Tecno Camon X – To Join The Camon Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Topmaike007(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2018
omoadeleye:
only failed manufacturer will be having repair center up and down
grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Topmaike007(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2018
Roilley:
I think you are right because Tecno phones are affordable and durable for the average Nigerian. Tecno was the reason why most people were able to afford a smartphone some years ago before the phone market became flooded by other Chinese products like Itel and the rest.
Transition holdings own tecno, infinix and itel they are all the same thing
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by AmuDimpka: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2018
Topmaike007:
don't mind the op

Na me he wan decieve
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Wakago: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2018
Thanks Tecno.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Shroud: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2018
Funny how it's never sold in China.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by rosita33(f): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
techno is overrated. itel beat them hands down imaging k7 with poor camera is even expensive than s32 which has more quality.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Roilley: 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Topmaike007:
Transition holdings own tecno, infinix and itel they are all the same thing
Ok
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please how much is the new Tecno Camon X Pro? I want to get it I learnt it's not in Nigeria at the minute buh someone shud help me with the price or a price range
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Topmaike007(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
AmuDimpka:

Na me he wan decieve
grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by uuzba(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only reason Tecno is for Nigerians is that Nigerians appreciate mediocrity.

Nigerians have no choice but to accept mediocrity. We have a diverse culture and different beliefs, we argue, fight and kill each other, we have little infrastructure. It is a miracle anything gets done in this type of environment. Hence = mediocrity
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Ejadike(m): 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
I agree with the OP, whether marketer or not. TECNO are really trying.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Hibiscuss(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Greatzeus:

iPhone users
How many Nigerians have ever owned a brand new iPhone? Most of these iPhone users should thank Nigerians in UK who snatch it over there and send it Computer village lol grin
What I'm saying is, probably 1 out of 20 iPhone users bought it new, whereas 15 out of 20 tecno users bought it new. Most of y'all iPhone users owe your "hard earned phone inspired self esteem " to phone thieves in UK grin grin grin
What are you saying sef?

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
DonStan6414:
If you dont have Iphone or Samsung phone, Hide your face.

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Greatzeus:

iPhone users
How many Nigerians have ever owned a brand new iPhone? Most of these iPhone users should thank Nigerians in UK who snatch it over there and send it Computer village lol grin
What I'm saying is, probably 1 out of 20 iPhone users bought it new, whereas 15 out of 20 tecno users bought it new. Most of y'all iPhone users owe your "hard earned phone inspired self esteem " to phone thieves in UK grin grin grin
yet the cost of used and cheapest iphone 6plus can equally 2 brand buy new tecno Cx grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tecno, infinix and itel are under one company... I suspect gionee too because they make phones with high battery capacity, whereas phones that sell internationally such as Samsung and others have lower capacity and foreign functions.. Still these phones remain the best for us, cheap and suites what we need in terms of electricity...
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
And considering our economy and corruptions that have made things hard, no body in his right senses that is struggling to make ends meet would buy expensive iPhone (which is not android os) and still buy apps from thier app store on top money wey you spend grin and still use your data to download the app you bought
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by amadika(m): 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
The fear of XIAOMI....Nigerians are getting wiser and embrassing the brand that gives real value for their money...you can't hide the light... The wind of Mi devices is gradually blowing away the craps

4 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by HeyCorleone(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Greatzeus:

iPhone users

And Yahoo.

imagine how many Nigerians would own an iPhone if it wasn't possible to scam White People.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Greatihex(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
I can't understand this ignorance. Is it that you guys don't know that the tecno and infinix brand were initiated by a Nigerian from Abia state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Creg7: 12:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:
the truth is that Nigeria is a low income nation with below average standard of living, tecno saw this and made phones in line to the average Nigerian

And that makes it even
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by ollah2: 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
HeyCorleone:

And Yahoo.

imagine how many Nigerians would own an iPhone expensive phones if it wasn't possible to scam White People.

Fixed
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by spreado(m): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only reason Tecno is for Nigerians is that Nigerians appreciate mediocrity.
We dont appreciate mediocity cos we are stupid, Tecno is what most Nigerian can afford. If not for Tecno, Infinix and the rest, most family till date will still be fighting over asha phones
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by HeyCorleone(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
ollah2:

Fixed
Lmao. You are so onpoint.
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by ollah2: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lmao. You are so onpoint.

Your moniker tho
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by HeyCorleone(m): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
ollah2:

Your moniker tho
Yep. What about it?
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by ollah2: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Yep. What about it?

Nothing. But those that have eyes can see through it
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by HeyCorleone(m): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
ollah2:

Nothing. But those that have eyes can see through it
Now I'm beginning to freak out.
I'm thinking by that you mean those who have read The Godfather
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by luwabrooklyn(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
xamuel17:
. I agree with Op, Tecno is the best smartphone company in Nigeria with affordable devices and easy to access spare parts ..

I use to like infinix but their devices always hv software malfunction, but it's okay too

But using a Samsung or iPhone is jst like buying a Lamborghini for Nigerian bad roads... You will end up parking it somewhere and get a Toyota product... Due to high cost of maintenance
chai poverty
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by ollah2: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Now I'm beginning to freak out.

I'm thinking by that you mean those who have read The Godfather

Exactly. The novel and/or the movies
Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by Mustack: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
omoadeleye:
only failed manufacturer will be having repair center up and down
my jiayu s3 since 2015 is still working like a bea

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why I Agree TECNO Is For Nigerians by SleakBuzzPR: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
xamuel17:
. I agree with Op, Tecno is the best smartphone company in Nigeria with affordable devices and easy to access spare parts ..

I use to like infinix but their devices always hv software malfunction, but it's okay too

But using a Samsung or iPhone is jst like buying a Lamborghini for Nigerian bad roads... You will end up parking it somewhere and get a Toyota product... Due to high cost of maintenance

You nor well....

Tecno is for low income earners that can't afford 3 square meals.

Samsung and iPhones are the only two classic phones that are up to par anywhere in the world...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In August / 10 Excuses Call Centre Agents Use To Deceive Customers For Fraud Deductions / How To Downgrade BBM8 Back To BBM7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.