Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Was Never Appreciated In Nigeria, I Care Less About Fame Now – 2shotz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Never Appreciated In Nigeria, I Care Less About Fame Now – 2shotz (1038 Views)

(PHOTOS) Bbnaija LUCY Selling Plantains On The Streets Before The Fame! Now CEO! / Lil Wayne: I Want To Go To Nigeria, I Heard Nigeria Is Lit Too / "I Care Less" Amber Rose Touching Herself Sexually, Fans Reacts.(18+ Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Never Appreciated In Nigeria, I Care Less About Fame Now – 2shotz by ajibolajiblo: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2018
It was reported in the news some few weeks back that then-popular Nigerian artiste, 2shotz was spotted working as a photographer in the United States of America, where he is resident now. Read here

This came as a shock to many to discover that one of the artistes that held it down in the country with so many hit songs has abandoned his calling for another profession.

The rapper has however opened up on the reason for the action he took and according to him, he is not doing bad in his newly-found profession
2shots was contacted by Sunday Scoop and inquiry was made on why he left Nigeria, the rapper spoke with so much bitterness.

He said:

“My contributions to the Nigerian music industry were never publicly acknowledged; so, what is the point of talking about music in Nigeria. Real people don’t go far in Nigeria. I really don’t care about what is going on in that industry anymore. The problem is the individuals.”

Reacting to reports that he has dumped music for photography, he said,

“I am now a photographer and filmmaker. This is as much as you can get. I am not interested in attaining stardom again and I don’t care about it.”

The last time the rapper was in the news was when he was alleged to have battered his former girlfriend, former Big Brother Africa contestant, Beverly Osu. The union was reported to have been characterized by series of beating and assault as alleged by the model. However the rapper denied ever laying his hands on her, claiming she was trying to bring him down.

In his words:
continue reading @ https://www..com.ng/never-appreciated-nigeria-care-less-fame-now-2shotz/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, seun

Re: I Was Never Appreciated In Nigeria, I Care Less About Fame Now – 2shotz by KendrickAyomide: 8:13am On Apr 08, 2018
cool in case you neva know umunamu 2 shot day by my side o , every body know the pipu them day halah eh eh

That jam na faya that year

2 Likes

Re: I Was Never Appreciated In Nigeria, I Care Less About Fame Now – 2shotz by pyyxxaro: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2018
We don't care about you also

Who you help undecided
Re: I Was Never Appreciated In Nigeria, I Care Less About Fame Now – 2shotz by Byko899(m): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2018
Good for him, na so this life be but some people will not learn, still forming emperor on top small fame.
Re: I Was Never Appreciated In Nigeria, I Care Less About Fame Now – 2shotz by Chubhie: 8:46am On Apr 08, 2018
Are you inferring that Beverly osu ended the guy's career?
Re: I Was Never Appreciated In Nigeria, I Care Less About Fame Now – 2shotz by emiwanlee(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2018
That is life
Re: I Was Never Appreciated In Nigeria, I Care Less About Fame Now – 2shotz by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 08, 2018
what is this one saying? dude you couldn't match up in the industry anymore. The industry got bigger. Your own better, you dey jand. See as you fresh. I heard Nicco gravity now has a chemist shop in Ajegunle

(1) (Reply)

Minutes After His Victory, Miracle Is Trending On Twitter / 'I Dont Have Any Issues With Pawpaw'- Aki Reacts To Breakup Rumors / Mercy Aigbe Crashed Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Marriage To Adeniyi Johnson?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.