Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. (24874 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2018
lefulefu:
my dear what's it? Hope no problem oooo?
There is mention me in an old thread
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by HardMirror(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2018
Mimzyy:

Your sexual life is not anybody's business jare.

Again, the post is not bout single mothers.

Nobody's playing on anyone's intelligence, multiple childbirths can cause the vagina walls to slacken but this is not even applicable to all women.

Genetics play a major role in this too, while some vaginas will loose their elasticity after childbirth, some don't and this has nothing to do with the size of the baby at birth.
My comment is not about my sexual life. It is not about single mothers. I am stating facts with evidence. Pussy is affected by sexual activity and childbirth. That is all I am saying.
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by Mimzyy(f): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2018
naturalwaves:

Why didn't you make proper research before making funny assumptions that if the vaginal can take a baby's head, it cannot be slackened by a penis?? Read medical journals and stop spewing hearsay. If you had made researches, you would have discovered that alot of hormonal changes occur during childbirth and there is a [s]special elasticity that comes to the vaginal during such. [/s]Why don't you try and stuff the head of a baby there right now and see if it will take it well?

There is nothing like special elasticity. The muscles relax during childbirth and this is caused by hormones, oxytocin majorly.

Oxytocin is also responsible for contractions and shrinking of the vagina walls back to it's normal size before delivery.

A baby's head is naturally meant to come out of the vagina and not inserted back into the vagina, that's dumb for anyone to even think of.
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by Opentokwowledge: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=Jazzlite post=66526979][/quote] I suppose the original writer of this deceit is Lai Muhammed's sister. A simple google search reveals

Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by naturalwaves: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2018
HardMirror:

My comment is not about my sexual life. It is not about single mothers. I am stating facts with evidence. Pussy is affected by sexual activity and childbirth. That is all I am saying.
I wonder why these lots are banking on hearsay rather than from experience. That's the problem with Nigeria. Too much theory and no practical. Leave them alone.

I watch Dr. Shevi's video alot on YouTube. He is the no 1 open heart surgeon in the world. He has done more than 15,000 open heart surgeries in his hospital in India and he once said that, if you give him medical exams and theory etc, he may fail but you bring a heart in front of him and watch him do wonders with his hands. He was castigating medical schools for too much of theory and exam passing rather than too much of practicals. Rather than these ones asking you what your experience is or to shed more lights from a guy's perspective, they are busy arguing.
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by Shroud: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2018
J2381:
penis_ shamers are worse than dumb.

If the penis_ is small, how is it your business?

If he's a one minute man, who is it your business?

#saynotopenisshaming. After all, prick get size. grin
ever wonder how a girl will come to the notion that a dick is small?
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by J2381: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2018
Shroud:
Not really, unless she's seen it and felt the 'smallness of its smallness'. grin
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by zicoraads: 12:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
These things are not in black and white. And the fact that those things stated are things that affect the boobs and the VJ, doesn't mean they are exclusive. There are also grey areas.

Agreed, a lot of men erroneously ascribe a saggy boobs and VJ to sexual activity alone, making it seem like sexual activity is not a factor is in my opinion, misleading.

Are those points listed by Bunmi valid points? Yes, they are.
Are some females blessed with natural saggy boobs? Yes, there are.
Does childbirth affect the VJ more than the penis? Yes, it does.

But...

Does multiple sexual activities also affect the tightness of the VJ, and the firmness of the boobs? Hell yes, it does.

As I said, there are grey areas. Women should not attempt to want to change the narrative.
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by HardMirror(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
naturalwaves:

I wonder why these lots are banking on hearsay rather than from experience. That's the problem with Nigeria. Too much theory and no practical. Leave them alone.

I watch Dr. Shevi's video alot on YouTube. He is the no 1 open heart surgeon in the world. He has done more than 15,000 open heart surgeries in his hospital in India and he once said that, if you give him medical exams and theory etc, he may fail but you bring a heart in front of him and watch him do wonders with his hands. He was castigating medical schools for too much of theory and exam passing rather than too much of practicals. Rather than these ones asking you what your experience is or to shed more lights from a guy's perspective, they are busy arguing.
why I had to mention my experience

1 Like

Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by Flowers95: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
ubunja:
take it and shove it. just coz im rejecting your stupidity im now emotional?
another dumb silly stupid self-entitled loser you are.
Awww mr emotional is hurt. This is not very manly of you. I’m seeing the inner sissy of ubinga blossom into a flower. Keep up the good work and have a wonderful day * kisses*

1 Like

Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by naturalwaves: 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shroud:
Cos they have been penetrated severally and can compare. Most descent girls don't even know what it means that a type of penis is too small or too big.

1 Like

Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by Mimzyy(f): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
HardMirror:

Yes, but it's not applicable to all women. Some vaginas are just naturally tight regardless of the number of joysticks they have paved way for.

Whether this is morally right is another topic on it's own entirely.
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by zicoraads: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
HardMirror:

They want to change the narrative cheesy
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by ubunja(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Wide Open Pvssy = Too Much Fvcking
Saggy Boobs = Too Much Squeezing.

fvck anything else.

5 Likes

Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by J2381: 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shroud:
grin grin this is one theory Everyman blessed with a sizable shlong needn't worry about.

Blessed with length and girth plus the flexibility of alternate penetration, It's always going to be fun being inside a woman.
Kai! Nothing beats that feeling. Absolutely nothing!!

The feeling of being inside a wet vagina stand in a class of its own. Be the vagina wide or elastic, the feeling that comes when ones erect penis_ slide inside a vagina, couple with the fluidity and gripping tactics of the owner of the vagina is... There's no word or sentence I can use to describe it.

So bro, what is sweeter than a wet vagina?
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by Mimzyy(f): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
naturalwaves:

Cos they have been penetrated severally and can compare. Most descent girls don't even know what it means that a type of pen!s is too small or too big

Flawed, if a guy has a micro pen!$ then there's no way the girl isn't going to notice except she chooses not to voice out her observation in order not to deflate the guy's over boosted ego. Forget bout how decent or not a lady is, if a pen!$ is a micro size then satisfaction derivation is gonna be minimal or absent completely.
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by ubunja(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Flowers95:
Awww mr emotional is hurt. This is not very manly of you. I’m seeing the inner sissy of ubinga blossom into a flower. Keep up the good work and have a wonderful day * kisses*
stop using that "manly" bullshìt on me. doesnt work. take your sorry ass out my sight and go get that pvssy tight.

1 Like

Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by HardMirror(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
zicoraads:
These things are not in black and white. And the fact that those things stated are things that affect the boobs and the VJ, doesn't mean they are exclusive. There are also grey areas.

Agreed, a lot of men erroneously ascribe a saggy boobs and VJ to sexual activity alone, making it seem like sexual activity is not a factor is in my opinion, misleading.

But...

Does multiple sexual activities also affect the tightness of the VJ, and the firmness of the boobs? Hell yes, it does.

As I said, there are grey areas. Women should not attempt to want to change the narrative.
You have said it all
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by Opentokwowledge: 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
ubunja:

fvck anything else.
My Nigga! I wish you all the great asses in the world!!

1 Like

Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by RoyalBlak007: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
zicoraads:

But...

Hmmm
Chairman! shocked
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by ubunja(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
ubunja:

fvck anything else.

1 Like

Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by Mimzyy(f): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Very well said.

zicoraads:

But...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by J2381: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shroud:
I'm not talking of sighting, bro.

I mean, how does a dick separate the pussy lips of a girl and makes its way through that moist , greasy corridor and without even sighting the dick, the lady concludes the dick is undersized?
grin perhaps the pussy_ got eyes, eh? Or the pussy_ cos of the fact of having thousands of nerve ending makes it send cryptic message to the woman, "hey you're being fvcked by a big dick". grin
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by Flowers95: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
ubunja:
stop using that "manly" bullshìt on me. doesnt work. take your sorry ass out my sight and go get that pvssy tight.
okay honey. stop being so angry and emotional, it’s not attractive. Dry the tears kiss
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by zicoraads: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Hmmm
Chairman! shocked
I'm a learner lipsrsealed

grin cheesy grin
Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by ubunja(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shroud:
I'm not talking of sighting, bro.

I mean, how does a dick separate the pussy lips of a girl and makes its way through that moist , greasy corridor and without even sighting the dick, the lady concludes the dick is undersized?
your stupidity sometimes suprises even a 2 yr old!!

1 Like

Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by ubunja(m): 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Flowers95:
okay honey. stop being so angry and emotional, it’s not attractive. Dry the tears kiss
the only angry thing is that borehole between your legs.

1 Like

Re: On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas. by Sheenor: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
as much as the OP is right, and can come up with all the how/what/why toto get loose and tittays are sagging, she failed to focus on the main issue here.... and that is... aka slack toto and saggy boobs are a complete turm off, and the reason WHY they ended up that way is irrelevant to us men.

no excuses are needed for saggy boobs and widen cooty cat, as men will still look down on them.

Too harsh bro, take it easy on them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why I Can't Marry Below My Economic Class. / Please What To Do If A Married Woman Is In Love With You? / 6 Signs You Are Not Ready To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.