Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre (97864 Views)

Boda Boda New Business In DR Congo / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre by YOUNGELDER1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
RealityShot:
nope..its from 100k and above.
first bank & stanbic ibtc are sure.

For TB ? I will make enquires
Re: I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre by Blessedgurl(f): 1:49am On Apr 22, 2018
Cutehector:
and I replied you and you are yet to reply...

I am sorry about that. Thanks for the swift response.
Re: I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2018
100k. is pretty enough for most start up SMEs in Nigeria. Also, being able to manage income nd re-invest is a req. skill for your start up to expand.

1 Like

Re: I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre by Donraqh(m): 8:11am On Jul 17, 2018
BrandSpurNG:
Disclaimer: In business, you need the right attitude else you’ll sink. Ensure friends and family pay for your goods & services. If you feel you’re too big for a certain kind of business, then you will “sink”. There’s something we Yorubas call “Afarawe” Copying others lifestyle, don’t do it!

1. Bedsheet/Beddings Production.

Pay a visit to Lagos Island, or Oshodi where they sell bulk materials, pick good designs and I tell you the guys who will sew it for you are just within the same Market. You can start with less than 100k and diligently grow your money.

2. Shirt Production:

A sweet side hustle. There are tailors in Lagos Island or better learn the skill it will save you all the heartbreaks imaginable. Taiwo Street in Lagos Island is where you should be. Materials ranging from 700 – 1k per yard, sew for 1500/2k, Sell for 5-7k.

3. Boxers:

Schedule a trip to Aba Market, The cost of production of boxers, you can get one for as low as N300, all you need is to package it in 3s, and market these babies properly beg your friend on twitter for RTs, we buy 3s pack boxers for 1500-2500 sell yours for 1200 and gradually grow.

4. E-Payments and POS Business:

You can a get POS machine from your Bank, and activate online banking: If you live in a place where banks aren’t much you can handle e-payments for people and make your small change. I paid someone N200 to withdraw 10k in Ikorodu. ATM queue was crazy.

5. Mobile and Electronic Accessories:

Mobile and electronic Accessories such as Pouches, Chargers, USB cables, HDMI cables, earphones and more, can be sourced on Alibaba, Ali Express, Deal Extreme, etc. The more you buy the lower the price. And they are light so shipping won’t be a burden. Sell on here or Jumia and co.

6. Popcorn:

We all know this guy! We buy every time. Bags of corn – Mile 12 Branded Nylon Sugar, Salt & Butter. The beauty of this is when properly made, its aroma will attract its customers. Manual sealing machine -7/9k Popcorn Machine is 65k on Jumia. Popcorn can be served anywhere. It costs less than N40 to make a pack of popcorn

7. Branding – Sales and Customizing

Football team supporters always want to show how much they’re rooting for a team.

8. Snail Farming:

Snail farming in Nigeria is even more popular, due to its relatively cheap cost of startup and If you market your products well, your business will thrive. This is a business you can start from your backyard. Best in mind, snails take almost a year to mature so Patience is Key!

9. Fairly Used Goods

Fairly used goods such as Jeans, Tops, t-shirts, shoes etc. They can be sourced at Badagry, even Cotonou. 100k can’t get you a bale but you can select and mix them. Wash then and pack neatly. Marketing is all it takes, you’ll sell and see your money multiply.

10. Cleaning Services:

Some people find it hard to clean their apartments ‘cos they’re busy from Monday to Friday and Saturday they have engagement and on Sunday all they wanna do is rest. Your tools won’t cost you up to 30k and you can clean 6 apartments a weekend.

11. Home Cooking and Delivery:

You can cook a variety of meals well and apply customer service, People will pay good money for your services, You can run this from home

12. Digital Marketing:

The success of any business is in its ability to effectively reach its teeming customers and this is achieved by effective marketing: Get a Used Laptop and Smartphone, temporarily, your smartphone can double as your hotspot Persistence and Passion is Key

13. Cakes and Confectionery:

This is one business that always comes to play, people celebrate, and bakers are always consulted.

14. Aso-Oke Beading and Stoning:

Aso-Oke Beading and Stoning has become sometimes in vogue now, and this is another sweet business one can start with 100k. You just have to learn how to bead and unlock your creative mind.

15. Bead Making:

I’m not sure there’s really much to say here. All you need is training, passion, creativity, unique designs and styles, then adequate marketing. You absolutely don’t need 100k to start this.

16. Home Service Barber:

This is another profitable small-scale business. The beautiful thing about this is you bring your services to your clients for an extra token above regular. The starting capital to get the equipment is very minimal and I’m sure you know we have rechargeable clippers at affordable prices.

17. Tutorial Classes:

No matter your age, this is another well-paying job, either as part-time or full-time. Many families are willing to spend what it takes for their children’s success and there’s one subject you’re well versed at. Just close the gap, meet their need for a fee.

18. Internet Services:

Forget the extensive coverage of internet and the fact that people can assess it on their phones, Do you know how much applicants pay just to have Jamb applications filled online? You need a good system, printer & ISP. People pay as much as 1k per application

19. Production Of Zobo, Smoothies, cocktail, small chops, cupcakes and chinchin!

You’d realize the importance of this combo cant be ruled out. You can render these services with 100k startup capital + proper marketing, branding and packaging.

20. Re-Invest Your seed Capital in an existing business.

Not everyone has the head for business but they can sniff opportunities. You can always sow your money as operating capital and draft an agreement on profit sharing. You can at least support your investment by bringing customers so the business can thrive. Market it on all your social media pages and who knows.

100k can do a lot!!!!

Let me give you another Jara!

Production of Hand-Made cards:

Do you know people pay good money for these thing made of paper and strawboard. This is one business you can start with less than 100k. My friend

Truth is there so much one can do with very little, it takes persistence, focus, interest and above all hard work. We can’t all be rich but we all shouldn’t be poor.

Thanks for taking time to read through.

God bless all our endeavors.

Amin!

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/i-know-20-businesses-you-can-start-with-100k-boda-lanre/

This is very ok, you can as well aspire to acquire loans for a reasonable start up. These banks are your best bets citing their various packages that support Small scale and Medium Enterprise in NIgeria, go for any one that appeals to you, goodluck..... https://financengr.com/best-banks-for-small-business-loan/
Re: I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre by Famzer: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
BrandSpurNG:
Disclaimer: In business, you need the right attitude else you’ll sink. Ensure friends and family pay for your goods & services. If you feel you’re too big for a certain kind of business, then you will “sink”. There’s something we Yorubas call “Afarawe” Copying others lifestyle, don’t do it!

1. Bedsheet/Beddings Production.

Pay a visit to Lagos Island, or Oshodi where they sell bulk materials, pick good designs and I tell you the guys who will sew it for you are just within the same Market. You can start with less than 100k and diligently grow your money.

2. Shirt Production:

A sweet side hustle. There are tailors in Lagos Island or better learn the skill it will save you all the heartbreaks imaginable. Taiwo Street in Lagos Island is where you should be. Materials ranging from 700 – 1k per yard, sew for 1500/2k, Sell for 5-7k.

3. Boxers:

Schedule a trip to Aba Market, The cost of production of boxers, you can get one for as low as N300, all you need is to package it in 3s, and market these babies properly beg your friend on twitter for RTs, we buy 3s pack boxers for 1500-2500 sell yours for 1200 and gradually grow.

4. E-Payments and POS Business:

You can a get POS machine from your Bank, and activate online banking: If you live in a place where banks aren’t much you can handle e-payments for people and make your small change. I paid someone N200 to withdraw 10k in Ikorodu. ATM queue was crazy.

5. Mobile and Electronic Accessories:

Mobile and electronic Accessories such as Pouches, Chargers, USB cables, HDMI cables, earphones and more, can be sourced on Alibaba, Ali Express, Deal Extreme, etc. The more you buy the lower the price. And they are light so shipping won’t be a burden. Sell on here or Jumia and co.

6. Popcorn:

We all know this guy! We buy every time. Bags of corn – Mile 12 Branded Nylon Sugar, Salt & Butter. The beauty of this is when properly made, its aroma will attract its customers. Manual sealing machine -7/9k Popcorn Machine is 65k on Jumia. Popcorn can be served anywhere. It costs less than N40 to make a pack of popcorn

7. Branding – Sales and Customizing

Football team supporters always want to show how much they’re rooting for a team.

8. Snail Farming:

Snail farming in Nigeria is even more popular, due to its relatively cheap cost of startup and If you market your products well, your business will thrive. This is a business you can start from your backyard. Best in mind, snails take almost a year to mature so Patience is Key!

9. Fairly Used Goods

Fairly used goods such as Jeans, Tops, t-shirts, shoes etc. They can be sourced at Badagry, even Cotonou. 100k can’t get you a bale but you can select and mix them. Wash then and pack neatly. Marketing is all it takes, you’ll sell and see your money multiply.

10. Cleaning Services:

Some people find it hard to clean their apartments ‘cos they’re busy from Monday to Friday and Saturday they have engagement and on Sunday all they wanna do is rest. Your tools won’t cost you up to 30k and you can clean 6 apartments a weekend.

11. Home Cooking and Delivery:

You can cook a variety of meals well and apply customer service, People will pay good money for your services, You can run this from home

12. Digital Marketing:

The success of any business is in its ability to effectively reach its teeming customers and this is achieved by effective marketing: Get a Used Laptop and Smartphone, temporarily, your smartphone can double as your hotspot Persistence and Passion is Key

13. Cakes and Confectionery:

This is one business that always comes to play, people celebrate, and bakers are always consulted.

14. Aso-Oke Beading and Stoning:

Aso-Oke Beading and Stoning has become sometimes in vogue now, and this is another sweet business one can start with 100k. You just have to learn how to bead and unlock your creative mind.

15. Bead Making:

I’m not sure there’s really much to say here. All you need is training, passion, creativity, unique designs and styles, then adequate marketing. You absolutely don’t need 100k to start this.

16. Home Service Barber:

This is another profitable small-scale business. The beautiful thing about this is you bring your services to your clients for an extra token above regular. The starting capital to get the equipment is very minimal and I’m sure you know we have rechargeable clippers at affordable prices.

17. Tutorial Classes:

No matter your age, this is another well-paying job, either as part-time or full-time. Many families are willing to spend what it takes for their children’s success and there’s one subject you’re well versed at. Just close the gap, meet their need for a fee.

18. Internet Services:

Forget the extensive coverage of internet and the fact that people can assess it on their phones, Do you know how much applicants pay just to have Jamb applications filled online? You need a good system, printer & ISP. People pay as much as 1k per application

19. Production Of Zobo, Smoothies, cocktail, small chops, cupcakes and chinchin!

You’d realize the importance of this combo cant be ruled out. You can render these services with 100k startup capital + proper marketing, branding and packaging.

20. Re-Invest Your seed Capital in an existing business.

Not everyone has the head for business but they can sniff opportunities. You can always sow your money as operating capital and draft an agreement on profit sharing. You can at least support your investment by bringing customers so the business can thrive. Market it on all your social media pages and who knows.

100k can do a lot!!!!

Let me give you another Jara!

Production of Hand-Made cards:

Do you know people pay good money for these thing made of paper and strawboard. This is one business you can start with less than 100k. My friend

Truth is there so much one can do with very little, it takes persistence, focus, interest and above all hard work. We can’t all be rich but we all shouldn’t be poor.

Thanks for taking time to read through.

God bless all our endeavors.

Amin!

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/i-know-20-businesses-you-can-start-with-100k-boda-lanre/

Great compilations!
For a comprehensive list of business ideas,get the book "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre by VivaciousEva: 1:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
If you are a salary earner in Lagos and looking for online, personal loans to start a business with, I would recommend Easyloan (www.easyloan.ng). You can get between 50k and 1 million naira depending on your salary and you can pay back in instalments, between 3 months to 1 year. Easyloan offers a relatively low and flat interest rate of 5% per month.

You could also get a bonus of up to 1% per month, if you repay on time throughout your loan duration.

Application is almost 100% online though there is an offline option if you choose. You will normally receive your loan within 24 hours of fulfilling all requirements.

Call 09096665661 or 09080702018
Re: I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre by Evell: 3:33am On Apr 18, 2021
what business can i start with 100k in Nigeria 2021? – best 15 to start now

The prevailing economic realities of the day has prompted very many Nigerian entrepreneurs to think of starting their own business in order to make ends meet.

However, most of them encounter the challenges of sourcing adequate start up capital to get started, if you are one of such entrepreneurs or you are merely keen on discovering viable business opportunities you can start and have been genuinely asking, ‘what business can I start with 100k?’ and even less then read on!

100k business opportunity?
If ever you have wondered if one can actually start up a lucrative business with such amount of money, the answer is YES. The big question now becomes what can you do?

So, depending on your area of interest and what you can do to earn a living legitimately, we’ve sorted out some profitable businesses that can you either start with 30k, 40k, 50k or 100k.

In this 21st century, the whole world is becoming digitally globalized and doing so in top speed. As a result, the entire system is saturated with groundbreaking business opportunities.

Nigeria as part of this connected economy has a good number of its citizens who are making history in the business world as well. You too can join the league once you’re skilled, dedicated, consistent and determined to make the most for yourself.

Research has it that it is best to start up a business in times of economic crisis and financial meltdown. This is usually so, because start ups tend to swing into the economy with burning passion, innovative as well as a problem-solving mindset.

What business can I start with 100k as a student

what business can i start with 100k
Think you need so much to venture into one of such businesses? Well, let me walk you through 15 fantastic businesses you can start with about #100,000 Naira in Nigeria today. Let’s dive in!

1.) Mobile phone accessories –
Virtually everyone uses ear piece, ear pods, chargers, phone packs, screen guard and the likes. You will notice that there is an increase in the demand of these commodities every day. Thus, this business can be said to be in the same pedestal as other essential commodities that must sell each day.

With a start up capital of about 100k, you can venture into this viable business venture. Inorder to gain more profits from this business, simply visit Aliexpress.com and order them directly from China at a very cheap rate then resell them at the prevailing local market price and smile to the bank.

It is recommended that you plough back your profit into the business. This would invariably increase your profit margin over time following the increase in the quantity of products you have for sale.

Maximize your social media handles in advertising your business in order to reach more potential customers.

2.) Blogging
One of the best business ideas to start in this millennium is blogging. Blogging is a very flexible business. You can do it from your home, you can do it from your office as a side job, you can even do it on your bed. It is a business that can you do anywhere as long as you are connected to the internet.

Blogging business is all about sharing information online, it could be about anything. You can start a blog about anything. You can start a blog for news, gossip and politics. There is no limit, you can blog about travels, insurance, financial intelligence,music, sport, relationship, phones, technology, career, foods and recipes. There is no limit!

Starting a blog is not cost effective, all you need is money to buy domain name and web hosting. This is less than $30 to start. That is less than N20, 000 to start. Read our complete guide on how to monetize your blog.

3.) Baking Business
Baking is a thriving business in Nigeria. Cakes and pastries are things Nigerians can never get enough of. Every form of party ranging from weddings to birthdays and graduations needs cakes or small chops. You can start this baking business right from your kitchen.

You could start by making little cupcakes and small chops and sell to earn income. To gain visibility, you can then promote your baking business on your social media, get people to order, and start making the big bucks.

4.) Frozen meat/fish store (Cold room)
This is about stocking frozen foods like chicken, fish, gizzards and more for sale.

You will need to have refrigerators to store the frozen items. Also, you will need a generator set depending on where you are to guarantee regular power supply.

You can work to be a distributor on a low scale and grow over time.

You will need less than ₦100,000 to go into this kind of business and you may use part of your apartment, possibly in front of your house to start and rent a shop later. This is one of the business ideas that will bring in high seasonal income during Christmas and festive seasons.

5.) Fresh fruit juice business –
The fresh fruit juice production business is one of the lucrative small businesses in Nigeria that is often over looked by entrepreneurs. It is actually a fast moving business in most of the densely populated cities in Nigeria like Lagos, Port Harcourt, Aba, Kano, Abia, Abuja etc

Fruit juices are best served chilled to the final consumers who are mostly found in places like hotels, restaurants and hotels. Aside the cost of acquiring a freezer and generator (if need be) when they’re not available already, you can actually start up the fresh fruit juice production business with amounts ranging between 10,000 – 50,000.

(6. Fast food Business
The importance of food can never be overemphasized. You can use your cooking skills to make good money. All you need is a little stand, cooking materials, and foodstuffs. You can start by finding a very strategic location and start making foods like spaghetti and turkey.

You could also go ahead to specialize in making and delivering food to parties and events. You can use your social media to promote your business, put pictures of your food, and explain clearly what you do to reach a wider audience.

(7. Viewing center business –
Viewing center is undoubtedly a fast growing business, especially with the increase in the number of football and other sports fans watching football games. Thus, you can take advantage of this opportunity and key into the business.

To start the business, you would need few equipments like ; flat-screen television, desktop, cable connection and steady power supply. This therefore goes to show that this viable small business opportunity does not require much capital.

8.) Soap Production
Soap production is another business you could start. You can make liquid soaps for bathing or washing, brand them, and distribute them to various supermarkets who pay a week after supply.

You could also decide to promote your soap on social media like Instagram or Facebook and ultimately deliver it to your interested customers

9.) Car washing business

A lot of car owners take their car to the car washing joints. What you need to do is acquire a space large enough(it could be part of your compound).

The next think is to procure water spraying machine and you are ready to start your business. If you already have a space and regular water supply, it could be borehole. Then you don’t need much money to start. Click here to read a comprehensive post on how to get started.

10.) Cash Withdrawal joint
This business is generally about helping people withdraw money from their bank with their ATM.

There are places without ATM machines available, the goal of this business is to help people living in those areas have access to withdraw money with their ATM cards.

All you need is a POS machine and a shop or you can operate from your house. You can charge people N200 or above per withdrawal.

Read more

Sources: https://nairalanceblog.com/what-business-can-i-start-with-100k/

Re: I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre by Khorlly969(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2021
Evell:
what business can i start with 100k in Nigeria 2021? – best 15 to start now

The prevailing economic realities of the day has prompted very many Nigerian entrepreneurs to think of starting their own business in order to make ends meet.

However, most of them encounter the challenges of sourcing adequate start up capital to get started, if you are one of such entrepreneurs or you are merely keen on discovering viable business opportunities you can start and have been genuinely asking, ‘what business can I start with 100k?’ and even less then read on!

100k business opportunity?
If ever you have wondered if one can actually start up a lucrative business with such amount of money, the answer is YES. The big question now becomes what can you do?

So, depending on your area of interest and what you can do to earn a living legitimately, we’ve sorted out some profitable businesses that can you either start with 30k, 40k, 50k or 100k.

In this 21st century, the whole world is becoming digitally globalized and doing so in top speed. As a result, the entire system is saturated with groundbreaking business opportunities.

Nigeria as part of this connected economy has a good number of its citizens who are making history in the business world as well. You too can join the league once you’re skilled, dedicated, consistent and determined to make the most for yourself.

Research has it that it is best to start up a business in times of economic crisis and financial meltdown. This is usually so, because start ups tend to swing into the economy with burning passion, innovative as well as a problem-solving mindset.

What business can I start with 100k as a student

Think you need so much to venture into one of such businesses? Well, let me walk you through 15 fantastic businesses you can start with about #100,000 Naira in Nigeria today. Let’s dive in!

1.) Mobile phone accessories –
Virtually everyone uses ear piece, ear pods, chargers, phone packs, screen guard and the likes. You will notice that there is an increase in the demand of these commodities every day. Thus, this business can be said to be in the same pedestal as other essential commodities that must sell each day.

With a start up capital of about 100k, you can venture into this viable business venture. Inorder to gain more profits from this business, simply visit Aliexpress.com and order them directly from China at a very cheap rate then resell them at the prevailing local market price and smile to the bank.

It is recommended that you plough back your profit into the business. This would invariably increase your profit margin over time following the increase in the quantity of products you have for sale.

Maximize your social media handles in advertising your business in order to reach more potential customers.

2.) Blogging
One of the best business ideas to start in this millennium is blogging. Blogging is a very flexible business. You can do it from your home, you can do it from your office as a side job, you can even do it on your bed. It is a business that can you do anywhere as long as you are connected to the internet.

Blogging business is all about sharing information online, it could be about anything. You can start a blog about anything. You can start a blog for news, gossip and politics. There is no limit, you can blog about travels, insurance, financial intelligence,music, sport, relationship, phones, technology, career, foods and recipes. There is no limit!

Starting a blog is not cost effective, all you need is money to buy domain name and web hosting. This is less than $30 to start. That is less than N20, 000 to start. Read our complete guide on how to monetize your blog.

3.) Baking Business
Baking is a thriving business in Nigeria. Cakes and pastries are things Nigerians can never get enough of. Every form of party ranging from weddings to birthdays and graduations needs cakes or small chops. You can start this baking business right from your kitchen.

You could start by making little cupcakes and small chops and sell to earn income. To gain visibility, you can then promote your baking business on your social media, get people to order, and start making the big bucks.

4.) Frozen meat/fish store (Cold room)
This is about stocking frozen foods like chicken, fish, gizzards and more for sale.

You will need to have refrigerators to store the frozen items. Also, you will need a generator set depending on where you are to guarantee regular power supply.

You can work to be a distributor on a low scale and grow over time.

You will need less than ₦100,000 to go into this kind of business and you may use part of your apartment, possibly in front of your house to start and rent a shop later. This is one of the business ideas that will bring in high seasonal income during Christmas and festive seasons.

5.) Fresh fruit juice business –
The fresh fruit juice production business is one of the lucrative small businesses in Nigeria that is often over looked by entrepreneurs. It is actually a fast moving business in most of the densely populated cities in Nigeria like Lagos, Port Harcourt, Aba, Kano, Abia, Abuja etc

Fruit juices are best served chilled to the final consumers who are mostly found in places like hotels, restaurants and hotels. Aside the cost of acquiring a freezer and generator (if need be) when they’re not available already, you can actually start up the fresh fruit juice production business with amounts ranging between 10,000 – 50,000.

(6. Fast food Business
The importance of food can never be overemphasized. You can use your cooking skills to make good money. All you need is a little stand, cooking materials, and foodstuffs. You can start by finding a very strategic location and start making foods like spaghetti and turkey.

You could also go ahead to specialize in making and delivering food to parties and events. You can use your social media to promote your business, put pictures of your food, and explain clearly what you do to reach a wider audience.

(7. Viewing center business –
Viewing center is undoubtedly a fast growing business, especially with the increase in the number of football and other sports fans watching football games. Thus, you can take advantage of this opportunity and key into the business.

To start the business, you would need few equipments like ; flat-screen television, desktop, cable connection and steady power supply. This therefore goes to show that this viable small business opportunity does not require much capital.

8.) Soap Production
Soap production is another business you could start. You can make liquid soaps for bathing or washing, brand them, and distribute them to various supermarkets who pay a week after supply.

You could also decide to promote your soap on social media like Instagram or Facebook and ultimately deliver it to your interested customers

9.) Car washing business

A lot of car owners take their car to the car washing joints. What you need to do is acquire a space large enough(it could be part of your compound).

The next think is to procure water spraying machine and you are ready to start your business. If you already have a space and regular water supply, it could be borehole. Then you don’t need much money to start. Click here to read a comprehensive post on how to get started.

10.) Cash Withdrawal joint
This business is generally about helping people withdraw money from their bank with their ATM.

There are places without ATM machines available, the goal of this business is to help people living in those areas have access to withdraw money with their ATM cards.

All you need is a POS machine and a shop or you can operate from your house. You can charge people N200 or above per withdrawal.

Read more

Sources: https://nairalanceblog.com/what-business-can-i-start-with-100k/

You deserve to earn a good side income

Sometimes you feel so frustrated because you know you can work smarter and stop wasting your time trying to figure out complicated stuff. But complicated is fun isn’t it?

This course will walk you through step-by-step on how to become an affiliate marketing kingpin, even if you don’t have any prior experience. It makes it easy for anyone to learn affiliate marketing. There’s nothing better than that!  This is the best video series course for affiliate marketing out there

To learn more click here

https:///32oCpj5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Tier 1, Tier 2 And Tier 3 / Porn Displayed At Access Bank ATM In UNILAG By A Customer / The Simple Phones Billionaire Femi Otedola Uses (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.