Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) (37706 Views)

Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / Bukola Saraki And Ahmad Lawan Smile As They Meet At Udom’s Father’s Burial / Saraki, Dogara, Kwakwanso, Others Storm Sokoto As Atiku's Campaign Begins (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Poocelebs: 10:45am On Apr 08, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Nigerian Senators Storm Uyo for an Important event , pictures below

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1171/dino-melaye-akpabio-saraki-and-others-storm-uyo-state-pictures/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by remi1444: 10:46am On Apr 08, 2018
This political Romance between Saraki, Dino and Akpabio is alarming. My advice to Dino; a child doesn't measure the length of the d..ick with his father. The 2 "Agu" you're rolling with are way 2 bigger than you. Being Senate-mate is a different ball game with Political/Life-mate.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Whizdorm001(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2018
Igbos are mostly christians Hausas are mostly muslims yorubas are the most confused set of people. WTF!........ Who throw me pepper. Yeee my eyes ooo

194 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by OneCorner: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2018
Whizdorm001:
Igbos are mostly christians Hausas are mostly muslims yorubas are the most confused set of people. WTF!........ Who throw me pepper. Yeee my eyes ooo
igbos are now Christians and not Jews again grin
ur yeye just dey come out small small

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by princechurchill(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2018
OneCorner:

igbos are Christians and not Jews again grin

Oduduwa must be the most confuse entity to grace earth

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2018
OP pls Uyo is a state capital and not a state. Akwa Ibom is the state.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2018
Op Uyo is a state capital and not a state. Akwa Ibom is the state.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Tanmusparties: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Okay

meanwhile, we have in stock everything you require to have a great party for your kids, souvenir, rentals, party supplies

www.facebook.com/Kiddiesparadise.ng
Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Olalan(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
The political class merry amongst themselves yet the followers clash along tribal, religious and political setiments

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Stevyne: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
The second pics: Dino be like bros, u dnt knw me. I'm Dino Melaye, The beast frm kogi that kips disturbing bello.. The other man be like: Ahahah dino ajekun Iya! Dino: Na me oooo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by eddyslim(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Solid men!!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by seenter84: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
President and vp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Pirlz(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Whizdorm001:

I often wonder if some people ever think before they type shits like this with their fingers... Pls don’t tell me this is how you say shit in the real word and if that’s it, then pray for sense

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by dynicks(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
There's something about these two men

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by deboysben(m): 12:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pdp blood is flowing inside saraki and dino's blood.
soon political tornado will hit apc

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by tukdi: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Strong Men! cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by popsyleo1: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Akpabio, Dino and Saraki are my best senetors. I am ready to defend them any day any where. I pray always for their protection.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by deboysben(m): 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pirlz:

I often wonder if some people ever think before they type shits like this with their fingers... Pls don’t tell me this is how you say shit in the real word and if that’s it, then pray for sense
as a Yoruba guy he's not far from the truth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Kingcesar: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Apc for mouth. Potential decampees once bubu is enroute to daura

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by tallfish145(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
where are those vigilantee that shielded maluaye from being arrested?
Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Westbestside: 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
OneCorner:

igbos are Christians and not Jews again grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by trapQ: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Copy cat
Whizdorm001:
Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by 4kDdullard: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dino and Saraki, buhari's greatest nightmares
Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Westbestside: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
deboysben:
as a Yoruba guy his not far from the truth
No Yoruba guy will use his where he is the right word to use.

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by mrgee1986(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dino my man carry on better person.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Jwonder(m): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Whizdorm001:

grin grin i laff troway fone.. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by deboysben(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
Westbestside:
No Yoruba guy will use his where he is the right word to use.
are you OK now?
Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
remi1444:
This political Romance between Saraki, Dino and Akpabio is alarming. My advice to Dino; a child doesn't measure the length of the d..ick with his father. The 2 "Agu" you're rolling with are way 2 bigger than you. Being Senate-mate is a different ball game with Political/Life-mate.

As a politician isn't it better to affiliate with people with stronger political might than u?..

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by castrokins(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
2nd Pic

Dino: Those Guys Wan Arrest Me For My Own State gan gan

Basset Albery: You Don't Mean It!
Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by veacea: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
Yaya Dino
Re: Dino Melaye, Akpabio, Saraki And Others Storm Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
SARAKI FOR PRESIDENT 2019! The man with presidential gait! cool

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Senators Demand Nnamdi Kanu’s Release, Write Buhari / Photos Of Bauchi Large Stack Of Cash: The Money Is For Ramadan - Bauchi Govt / Bello, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.