Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors (56642 Views)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Curves In Figure-Hugging Mini Dress, Fans React / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Pyjamas / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by 40ng: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

God is loading more blessings for you... you just wait and see!

And is Like she is Pregnant , according to Inner Source ..

Pictures below.

BY APROKOGIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/1179/popular-blogger-linda-ikeji-finally-shows-off-her-engagement-ring-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2018
That's not a wedding ring.....that's a finger rosary she has been putting it on for almost four years now those that knows Linda can attest to what I'm saying cool

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by Olalan(m): 10:55am On Apr 08, 2018
Good for her,wish her marital bliss

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by fantasticone1(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2018
Linda this... Linda that... No real news anymore.. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by itspzpics(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2018
Oluwa Seun

See also
Uriel Display her Saggy Bo0bs in Bikini http://www.praizeupdate.com/uriel-display-her-saggy-bo0bs-in-bikini/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by mikky4764(f): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2018
Make pple leave this woman alone na....no wonder her sis played with our minds wen she posted the pix of Edna's hubby...this her marriage don too trend

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by ibkkk(f): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Beautiful woman kiss

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by Bossontop(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
undecided
Eehhhnnn!!!...so dats how she did it....she trapped him with pregnancy abii....but wat do i even know sef

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
She is under peer pressure to get married.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by godwin120alex: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
That's finger Rosary she has been wearing it

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by deepwater(f): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
LOL

E REMAIN SEUN OSEWA grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by Talktoyoulater(f): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
kiss
Pretty linda

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by ONESON1(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
That's not a wedding ring.....that's a finger rosary she has been putting it on for almost four years now those who know Linda can attest to what I'm saying cool

Don’t mind the Op

He is high on oshogbo weeds

Even the ring is on the fourth finger not on the middle finger

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by Teewhy2: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
I hope the man wasn't snatched from a married woman. It is not easy for a woman of her age and status to get married to a bachelor with no baby mama. Most people of her age either become 2nd wife to another rich dude or collect another woman's husband.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by Odobaone: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
She self don tire to trend. Make ppl leave alone na.

Until her wedding is done, She is married to Jesus

Person no go wear pant strol for bedroom again?

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bloggers and unconfirmed news dey like bread and bama.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
mikky4764:
Make pple leave this woman alone na....no wonder her sis played with our minds wen she posted the pix of Edna's hubby...this her marriage don too trend
It is a miracle marriage that is why it trends more than buhari staged dachi kidnapped.
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by OboOlora(f): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
The We DGAF team will soon land. May God give u pple money so u stop needing a rich lady.

Meanwhile, this thread smells like fish *in Wizzy’s voice*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by HeyCorleone(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
The reason why Linda continues to trend is because she's about the only Nigerian female who is wholly independent.

Not these ones who'd turn to sex slaves for u.k used iPhone 5.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by NwaAmaikpe: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
shocked

So Linda is one of us?
Who would have thought Linda is a member of #TeamSkin-to-Skin.

Sesan Ogunro really did this girl's pvssy bad.
Imagine dumping her in a hotel and left her waiting overnight for him just because her kitty smelt like dead fish.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by gflames89(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Any marriage news from Linda no dey freak person anymore... make I just dey here dey sip my kunu juice dis hot Sunday afternoon
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by Diso60090(m): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66529231]That's not a wedding ring.....that's a finger rosary she has been putting it on for almost four years now those who know Linda can attest to what I'm saying cool[/quote

]

What are you trying to say now?
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by chocorex(m): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Linda? don't you have a younger sister between the age 20-24? happy Sunday to lalastica, the rest of you can get yours from nwaamikpe
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by asawanathegreat(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Am happy for her ooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by Jh0wsef(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
That's not a wedding ring.....that's a finger rosary she has been putting it on for almost four years now those who know Linda can attest to what I'm saying cool

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by Burgerlomo: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
itspzpics:
Oluwa Seun

Yes ooo, Oluwa Seun. Mr Collins Dorobucci right now, me I no kuku mention Don Jazzy cool

Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by pawesome(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
guess like you
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by NairaMaster1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
So marriage sweet? I see
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by rattlesnake(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
This is what our youths talk about
WE ARE FINISHED IN NAIJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by NairaMaster1(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
So marriage sweet? I see!

When they haven't seen a man they will be pretending.

Congratulations!
Re: Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors by CandidNotes: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
I'm surprised that anyone would want to marry Linda the promoter of nudity, immorality and perversion on Nigeria's blogosphere. I can't wait to see her fiance, his choice of wife is a reflection of his own values...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) / Bryan Okwara And Marie Miller Welcome Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.