Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

"Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out (37505 Views)

A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness / "Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by GistRealm: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2018
Facebook user, took to the platform to call out a single mum, Nita Curtis, threaten his life after he refused her.

The man, Chinedu Chijioke updated via his Facebook handle on February 22 that they both are dating. But it seems they are getting together after he discovered she had 5marriages with a lot of children from those marriages and it seems he wants him to join the TEAM..

He wrote;
I tried to play it cool but this woman here Nita Curtis is threatening my dam life. After over 10 kids, what do you want me to do with your god Forsaken Iife. You've had over 5 marriages and nof even one worked, now you wanna put me in your league. Bitch get a life"

https://www.gistrealm.com/man-call-out-old-single-mum-obsessed-with-him-for-threatening-his-life/

1 Like

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Lordjiggs09(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2018
See gobe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Olalan(m): 11:42am On Apr 08, 2018
Guess he wanted a hit and run but unfortunately didn't know he was playing with fire, as for the woman 5 marriages something is definitely wrong with her

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin

U play it cool like u wanna juz hit it & quit it...MUMU!

Some men eeehnn...their brain is on their dick.. lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by NaijaMutant(f): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Yeye guy undecided

You must finish what you started.

That love at first sight must continue grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by cashlurd(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
5 marriages... 10kids.... Average of 2kids per marriage!. Bro, your village people are catching up with you oh
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by NaijaMutant(f): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Today is Sunday undecided

You can't even avoid sounding sensual today

2 Likes

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by NwaNimo1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Foolish fool.......
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by otabuko(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Your village pipo
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by delugajackson: 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
shocked

I really don't know much, but shìt I know a secret. They say bad experience is the best teacher, but nigga don't trust it. This shìt right here is the real deal. Be a man. You acting like a bítch.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by slawomir: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
ok
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
bwaaaaaah! she wants to add an extra nod to her achievements, and maybe a few kids!
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Robisky001(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
I don't have anything to say.

10 Likes

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Jokkarm2: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Buy guy you must be an irresponsible dude for dating somebody with ten kids.no way, you must know .even her body will change.

2 Likes

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by SaAbbas(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
You can't run away from what you have tested.

You think the woman she's just an ordinary bononza

Congratulations in advance grin

1 Like

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by a2yin: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lordjiggs09:
See gobe
original gobe
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
5 marriages!? Too bad. Until death do us part means nothing to people these days
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
guy u no go run go anywhere oooooo..... better 6 one and give add children for her to be mother of 10+ kids

u must finish what u started
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by smellingmenses: 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Jokkarm2:
Buy guy you must be an irresponsible dude for dating somebody with ten kids.no way, you must know .even her body will change.

no guy, free the man... this is a cobweb relationship...should get da heck out when there's still chance
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by lexy070(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Complete am na. She wan born football team
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Supreme01: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Is that the woman on the picture...i sense gay relationship here.

i came i saw i conquared.
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
He thought the bitch will release him so soon
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
He thought the bitch will just release him like that.
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Robisky001:
I don't have anything to say.
Don't mind them brother, all them Fulani people and Buhari go hear am soon.
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by allanphash7(m): 3:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lol
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by eenai(m): 3:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bro, she can't just see you walking on the street and start disturbing you. Something must have transpired. Give us the full gist and we will know how to advise you.
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Dcholeric: 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin
Stupid woman.
All the stupid girls shouting hit and run God punish una.
when it is their turn...they will be screaming "married men should please leave us alone it's not by force", after they must have collected his his life savings.
And they will shout "did anybody force him to give me money?"

Relationship no be by force nobody send you to open toto...that oga should report her to the police if she threatens him again.
after testing over a thousand dicks including dicks of cows and dogs...you're looking for someone to blame for "hit and run".

grin

5 Likes

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by Diso60090(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
The time you dey tell her say you need am from behind nobody dey there ooh now she need 69 you are running to nairaland what do you want from us now
Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by wayne4loan: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Re: "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out by midolian(m): 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Attention seeking jew

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.