Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) (103045 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
BBNaija2018: Cee-C's Waec Result Hits The Internet. Her Grades Would Shock You!

Waec result of BBNaija housemate Nwadiora Cynthia better known as Cee-C has been Leaked online.

Fans are beginning to react to her grades and so many of them think her grades are too poor for someone who claimed to have studied law and is better than all the other housemates in the BBNaija House.

Check out the result and tell us what you think about her grades.

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by lexy070(m): 2:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
All of them involved in big brother are dull. Including bigge himself. How would there not be improvement from the contestants from last year. Many dull people last year (Gifty, Tboss, Uriel, etc not forgetting the worst efe). Please anybody that is dull should prepare for next auditions.

266 Likes 18 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by saintkash(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
How she take get admission sef? Not up-to 5 credit oo

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by bencobenz(m): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
How's this news? Examination is not the true test of knowledge.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by queencalipso(f): 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Who released this result online na!! Not fair. Cee c arrogance has vexed a lot of people..

Phycopath..

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
O ma se o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by freakcin: 3:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
saintkash:

Quite an observation! Except she combined with another result she ought not to have gained admission going by General jamb rules, however there are exceptions.......she could've entered through pre-degree (which I'm not sure is obtainable in law) or she went to a school with non strigent entry requirements! undecided

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Funky123(f): 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
At least she has waec result. NEPA certificate holders hide ur face cool

Lalasticlala ... Hide ur face

[s]
Neoteny:

No one is fooled by your rather glib reference.

But if truly the man has only a nepa bill, it says a lot about how he became petroleum minister, head of PTF, and president twice...

....While people like you, with your degrees and masters and shiit, can only whine online with your pathetic 5mb of MTN's magnanimity while you worry where the next meal, if any, is gonna come from.

[/s]

Ok. When you finish your rant, come over to the address I sent you on pm with your NEPA certificate I should employ you. But for now...

Hide your face cool

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Olalan(m): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Who went to dig this out? Not fair to her as that cannot be used to judge her academic brilliance now

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by makydebbie(f): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cee-c cannot have that look in 2010. It's fake.

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Demogorgon(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
All I see is just a paper and the shii doesn't in anyway represent how brilliant or smart she is..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by oshe11: 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
FAKE........

It says 7 Subjects recorded but there are 8 subjects there

THIS RESULT IS AS FAKE AS CEEC'S ASS

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
saintkash:
What happened to Neco result? Who ever post this is jobless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
oshe11:
FAKE........

You are required to seat for a minimum of 8 subjects and a maximum of 9.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by oshe11: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

I know.
She sat for 8subject but just below the "ART" they said 7subjects

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
oshe11:
I know.
She sat for 8subject but just below the "ART" they said 7subjects

asuustrike2009:

oshe11:
FAKE........

Sorry this is fake. I just notice the passport area.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by yeyeboi(m): 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Who her WAEC help ??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by oshe11: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
givan:

Sorry this is fake. I just notice the passport area.
As Fake as BUHARI'S

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by kramer: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lol, it don't mean she can't be president of Nigeria next year

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Fake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Curse
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
My leg dy pain me tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Bo55lady: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Over fake! That is a very recent picture of cee_c up there besides she wrote her WAEC in Enugu not Lagos!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by OCTAVO: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
This is fake ..Waec original doesn't record failed subject

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Jacktheripper: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
I go buy scratch card I go confirm am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by stano2(m): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Fake
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by DaRuud(m): 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Abeg who be Cee C again , the WAEC result show Cynthia ??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Free Movies On My Pc / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast / I Have Gotten My TSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.