Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) (103055 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by makydebbie(f): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
bionixs:
you are sharp
kiss
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by kenex4ever(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
saintkash:
How she take get admission sef? Not up-to 5 credit oo
NA only once them dey write waec abi?

If she actually wrote that without any assistance then she is smart. Most of the people talking did theirs at special centres where they copy answers for them on board.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
saintkash:

Thank you Dangote... Since you know those that are jobless while you are still struggling with your thesis...

Back to my comment, I made my point with the result on display but if you have her NECO result u can display it here then I will make another comment base on both results Mr job.
A good reportage report news that are factual, detailed.
You don't assume or judge based on one result when most universities in Nigeria accept two sittings. As far battling with thesis, you are off key because am done with it
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by blesoh(f): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Fake result, so she she make up to take the passport for a a waec exams?
Meanwhile in 2010 that eyebrow wasn't in vogue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Pat081: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bo55lady:
Over fake! That is a very recent picture of cee_c up there besides she wrote her WAEC in Enugu not Lagos!
Lagos is like going to overseas to some lgbo now n how do u knw dat
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by LorDBolton(m): 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
saintkash:

I don't get ...

Going further ...if that result is true then how did she get into Law?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by maxman007(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Fake
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by geezynoni: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
Fake.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
givan:
NEPA certificate holders hide ur face

No one is fooled by your rather glib reference.

But if truly the man has only a nepa bill, it says a lot about how he became petroleum minister, head of PTF, and president twice...

....While people like you, with your degrees and masters and shiit, can only whine online with your pathetic 5mb of MTN's magnanimity while you worry where the next meal, if any, is gonna come from.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
givan:
BBNaija2018: Cee-C's Waec Result Hits The Internet. Her Grades Would Shock You!

Waec result of BBNaija housemate Nwadiora Cynthia better known as Cee-C has been Leaked online.

Fans are beginning to react to her grades and so many of them think her grades are too poor for someone who claimed to have studied law and is better than all the other housemates in the BBNaija House.

Check out the result and tell us what you think about her grades.
She might have written it once to make up her result. What are people trying to achieve with this;joblessness.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Yungcollins(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]NIGERIA SLAY QUEENS.....BUT WHO DID THIS?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Ewroghene1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
angryhmmm
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by itzjwizzy(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
saintkash:
na same I de reason here o. This geh no ordinary true true
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by itzjwizzy(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
bencobenz:
How's this news? Examination is not the true test of knowledge.
really? Why then is it taken in schools ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by itzjwizzy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
freakcin:

Quite an observation! Except she combined with another result she ought not to have gained admission going by General jamb rules, however there are exceptions.......she could've entered through pre-degree (which I'm not sure is obtainable in law) or she went to a school with non strigent entry requirements! undecided
Oshey...
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by CoalitionNaija(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
that result is fake.
you all should know that once you have an 'f9', in any subject it won't be published on the original certificate.
Abi una wan claim say none of una for here chop on f?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by itzjwizzy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
makydebbie:
Cee-c cannot have that look in 2010. It's fake.
you get the original ni? Show us abeg
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by itzjwizzy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Jacktheripper:
I go buy scratch card I go confirm am.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by pxjosh(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
DaRuud:
Abeg who be Cee C again , the WAEC result show Cynthia ??
Please contest for next year's bbn. I will root for you
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Malocity(m): 10:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Fake because WAEC does not include F9 subject(s) on original certificates.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by aluko465(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
SHE WROTE HER WAEC IN ENUGU AND NT LAGOS AND DAT IS A CURRENT PIX OF HER
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by kopa777: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Na Madonna university she go na

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by micxwell(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
makydebbie:
Cee-c cannot have that look in 2010. It's fake.
Bingo, you're the first to notice.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by ashjay001(m): 11:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
lexy070:
All of them involved in big brother are dull. Including bigge himself. How would there not be improvement from the contestants from last year. Many dull people last year (Gifty, Tboss, Uriel, etc not forgetting the worst efe). Please anybody that is dull should prepare for next auditions.

Sharp pple get better work. Most pple wey sabi book sef, no wan dey entertainment.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by dammiejolaade: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Fake bloggers everywhere
This result is so fake cus I know this estate very well and there is no school by dat name
Let sleeping dogs lie biko
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Jhoanner(f): 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
Coman!! This is not her result..
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by harryjone007: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
The certificate is fake. You can't see F9 in WAEC certs at all. F9 will never show on certificate.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Pretyella(f): 1:13am On Apr 09, 2018
This is as fake as the person that posted it. Na wa 4 human beings. The stupid girl went FGGC IBUSA 2008 set and and she did not write Financial accounting in WAEC because she in the pure arts class Class T that had only commerce and economics as the their commerical subjects then.and there was no subject like art in my school. ( And I know this because the annoying human being I see on bbn was my classmate) and madam cecee didn't have that look until 2014/15. She also had no reason to rewrite waec because we all aced our neco that year.(2008)
So oga poster check and confirm stories before putting them in public domain.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by iperez(m): 5:59am On Apr 09, 2018
SUBJECT RECORDED SAYS SEVEN BUT THERE ARE 8 SUBJECTS THERE...SO MUST BE FAKE
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Reader530(m): 6:01am On Apr 09, 2018
oshe11:
FAKE........

It says 7 Subjects recorded but there are 8 subjects there

THIS RESULT IS AS FAKE AS CEEC'S ASS

It is fake bro. Original Certificate doesn't come with F9 on it. It is not an authentic certificate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Free Movies On My Pc / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast / I Have Gotten My TSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.