Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) (102976 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by ChuxMyk(m): 6:37am On Apr 09, 2018
Demogorgon:
All I see is just a paper and the shii doesn't in anyway represent how brilliant or smart she is..
This guy no pass WAEC oh.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by principal21(m): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2018
FAKE CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!! Waec does not include the F9 grade in her certificate. Every one should note please!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by rOsy247(f): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2018
grin Obsession at its peak. Result as fake as the producer.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by tijanks(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2018
This result is fake.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by 1BB007(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2018
she get d7 for account sad. na that one pain me pass.. con dey shout LEGit Legit for house
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by bencobenz(m): 11:53am On Apr 09, 2018
itzjwizzy:
really? Why then is it taken in schools ?
Knowledge is deep understanding obtained from experience and the right application of this understanding is called wisdom . This is the reason you have so many 2nd class upper graduates roaming the streets while those who graduated with 3rd class or pass are doing well in comparison. Examination qualifies you for promotion while knowledge qualifies you for success. Remember, wisdom is the principal thing and in all thy getting, get understanding!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2018
oshe11:
FAKE........
It says 7 Subjects recorded but there are 8 subjects there

THIS RESULT IS AS FAKE AS CEEC'S ASS
Oshe is that youuuuu. lol

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by oshe11: 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
Munzy14:
Oshe is that youuuuu. lol
kikikikiki

Who open door for you?

Go back home

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
oshe11:
kikikikiki

Who open door for you?

Go back home
I say make i check how the Photoshopped something went down. hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
principal21:
FAKE CERTIFICATE!!!!!!!!! Waec does not include the F9 grade in her certificate. Every one should note please!
Dat is what we see when dropouts claims to be holy and mr/mrs know all in Photoshopping. hahahahhahaha.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Demogorgon(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
ChuxMyk:

This guy no pass WAEC oh.
Lol. If you actually made this claim because of what i posted, you're daft!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Davonbrown: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is fake
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by Wilfo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
@karmer abi wetin jare...how she wan take b president of Nigeria wen she get F9 for government �
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by bestspoke: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
I didnt look further after seeing the blurr effect on that passport...if you know you know
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by itzjwizzy(m): 1:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
bencobenz:

Knowledge is deep understanding obtained from experience and the right application of this understanding is called wisdom . This is the reason you have so many 2nd class upper graduates roaming the streets while those who graduated with 3rd class or pass are doing well in comparison. Examination qualifies you for promotion while knowledge qualifies you for success. Remember, wisdom is the principal thing and in all thy getting, get understanding!
bravo
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by systematica(m): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
Its fake... See her date of birth: June 1999.
Exam date: 2010.

Was she 7 years as at exam date. Be reasonable
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C's WAEC Result Hits The Internet. Real Or Fake? (Photo) by ogunniyi295(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
givan:
BBNaija2018: Cee-C's Waec Result Hits The Internet. Her Grades Would Shock You!

Waec result of BBNaija housemate Nwadiora Cynthia better known as Cee-C has been Leaked online.

Fans are beginning to react to her grades and so many of them think her grades are too poor for someone who claimed to have studied law and is better than all the other housemates in the BBNaija House.

Check out the result and tell us what you think about her grades.

its fake cos waec does not record f9 in its original results

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Gotten My TSTV / Where Can I Download Free Movies On My Pc / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.