Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) (23935 Views)

OAU Student Cries Out: No Electricity In Our Hostels For 5 Months Now! / Identical Twins: Adegoke Taiye & Kehinde Graduate With First Class From UNIBADAN / Viral Question Unibadan Lecturer Asked His Students During Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
The University of Ibadan had sent the medical students out of their hostels for having a sit-in protest.

The university Registrar, Mr Olujimi Olukoya, in a statement issued in Ibadan and obtained, said the decision was taken by the academic board during a meeting on Friday.

He said the board considered the situation report with respect to students’ protest over the increase in the professional training and accommodation fees by the university.

Olukoya said, “In view of the security threat that the students’ action may pose, the board, therefore, recommended an immediate closure of the Alexander Brown Hall until further notice with a review of the situation in two weeks.

“Consequently, the Vice-Chancellor, on behalf of senate has approved the recommendation of the Academic Board of the College.

“Students resident in the Alexander Brown Hall are, therefore, directed to vacate the hall on or before 12noon of Saturday, 7 April, 2018.”

Watch Videos Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVT78LZGz2o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY6gNtjxZBc

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/unibadan-sent-medical-students-out-of.html

1 Like

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by ZUBzero18(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
My First ever FTC...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by Helly9: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
Na WA oo
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by oyetunder(m): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
YOU see. Nigeria is the only country where the people do not care to kown how much the medical students are suffering in medical colleges...but they want doctors to work for free if possible. The way some people talk about medical doctors, you will think that they were sponsored using federal governments funds.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by psychologist(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Just negodu how they are treating our future doctors

Buhari must u take everything from us? angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by kinibigdeal(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
It will never happen under GEJ but what can we say about the advancement in the technology of cluelessness presently in Aso rock

27 Likes

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by Amirullaha(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by GGirll: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shithole school always trying to compete with unilag see school like poo

9 Likes

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by RiseAbove(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nigeria my country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by Stevyne: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
All my life have never heard such news from Harvard, Edinburgh uni scotland......

But only me dear country

6 Likes

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by purem(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
The reason for all this may have been because someone among them should have advised the main dude about my intention cos seriously, I really don't know what am talking about right now lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by pmc01(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
We sha no go sell this country last last. God help us.

250 hectares of cassava ready for sale in Ilesa, Osun State. Pchat me for details on 08167037530.

We also have the best and freshest Ogbomoso Mangoes for sale in packaged boxes of 120-150 mangoes at #3,000 flat. Contact within.

1 Like

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by kirchofff(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lol, they didn't respect the constituted authority.

2 Likes

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by psychologist(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
GGirll:

This is the problem of Nigeria, and it can't heal too soon
Smh

6 Likes

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by kirkwood: 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shithole country. This looks like one county high school in Mexico

2 Likes

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by tociano009(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shithole

1 Like

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by Section1000: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
What's the relevance of education in this brutish part of the world?

Dear GOD, open the eyes of the youths

2 Likes

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by itzjwizzy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
GGirll:
may the oil wey de ya head never dry up. God bless you jare. See as dem just de enter disgrace they compare with naija finest #UNILAG... I just de laugh. #proudlyakokite #proudlyunilag

5 Likes

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by donsheddy1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by ZarahBuhari: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
kinibigdeal:
It will never happen under GEJ but what can we say about the advancement in the technology of cluelessness presently in Aso rock
The meme got me cheesy
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by joystickextend1(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
nawa o

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by iphanyi10(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
itzjwizzy:
may the oil wey de ya head never dry up. God bless you jare. See as dem just de enter disgrace they compare with naija finest #UNILAG... I just de laugh. #proudlyakokite #proudlyunilag

sorry bro, if i may ask, what is your course of study?

6 Likes

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by kennisman(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
ZUBzero18:
My First ever FTC...
I'm happy for ur achievement,pray for me to ve just one. I've bn trying many times. pls wch network u dey use?
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by DrToche: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
barbaric leaders we have now...can this happen in gej régime
Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by EmmyDJourno: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Shame on our parents generation tongue

They have failed us and we have to take this thing from them else we become as desperate and shortsighted as they are

They lack entrepreneural abilities, the only way they know how to raise funds is to increase the bills of the masses

The things they enjoyed they deprieve us of, and they are quick to point out how children in more developed countries are better than us, forgetting that we learnt it all from them

What a disgrace of a nation, Medical students who are the future of the nation, being treated as criminals and such a move is backed up institutionally

Shame on our parents tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by EmmyDJourno: 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
GGirll:

No jokes Unilag don't come close to UI, other school in Nigeria also beat you guys academically

Na fashion, swag, Yahoo boys and Olosho, una carry first, academically, nobody sabi una

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
See the school being touted as the first university in Nigeria. lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Is Correct? / 1.4m Students Prepare As JAMB Announces UTME Dates / 11 State Varsities Shun ASUU, FG Threatens Unions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.