Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 (24112 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by mikron(m): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
iluvpomo:
You no fit win EPL ... 6 years and counting grin grin grin
I am the current Europa cup holder, I ll hand it over to our good football brother Arsenal this season. U guys should go try ur best to win it next season. At least u guys ll start from the beginning not like the fluke win u guys had the last time by falling down from the champs league midway to winning the Europa trophy. Like us and arsenal u guys ll begin from day1. Fluke champs
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by Bossontop(m): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
That awkward moment wen Man utd, Manshitty fans and Liverpool fans are discussing football and a chelshit fan puts mouth.....lol
GGMU

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by mikron(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
ceejayx:
Chelsea trying to finish 7th so they don't beg Arsenal for Europa Past Questions grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by mikron(m): 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dam5reey:
EPL don and dusted...
Nothing special,
Top 4 confirmed,
Man City Man utd Liverpool and Tottenham
Winner confirmed City
u don talk am finish
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by eezor: 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
makydebbie:
Nothing dear.
OK. Sorry for the draw. Some days are like that. Wouldn't mind if I send u a pm? Please
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
kennyz247:
for cutting my 47k bet today,chelsea must go relegation ds season by the grace of AMODIOHA
grin
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by makydebbie(f): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
eezor:

OK. Sorry for the draw. Some days are like that. Wouldn't mind if I send u a pm? Please
Lol Yea I know, I wasn't expecting a win, I was pessimistic about the match. I'm sorry I don't reply pms.
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bossontop:
That awkward moment wen Man utd, Manshitty fans and Liverpool fans are discussing football and a chelshit fan puts mouth.....lol
GGMU
And then they tell d chelshit fan to go study for Europa grin

Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
mikron:
pained? Pained about what? Im the richest in the trophy cabinet in the EPL. Where we walk other teams fear to thread. why should I be pained? Catch me if u can. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dude you shld be very worried you can't beat a relegated threatened west Ham. Hahahahahaha
Europa na him fit una walahi.
man u and history always living in d past,city has won 3,EPL in 7 years and u claim to b a big club

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by Bossontop(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
ceejayx:

And then they tell d chelshit fan to go study for Europa grin
Hahahahah....wen dem don cry finish dem be lyk:
hah!! It iz finished

Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bossontop:

Hahahahah....wen dem don cry finish dem be lyk:
hah!! It iz finished
Den while going back home they sight from a Newspaper Vendor that Hazard is going to Real Madrid

Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by talk2percy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
My God, what is happening to my darling club??! Chelsea till I end!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by Buffalowings3(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
mikron:
I am the current Europa cup holder, I ll hand it over to our good football brother Arsenal this season. U guys should go try ur best to win it next season. At least u guys ll start from the beginning not like the fluke win u guys had the last time by falling down from the champs league midway to winning the Europa trophy. Like us and arsenal u guys ll begin from day1. Fluke champs
There used to be a time when Man U fans would celebrate EPL titles and UCL and now you are jumping up and down because of Europa .... Man U the football club with the highest payroll in the world .... talk about world class mediocrity grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
CFC will be (hopefully) back with EPL next season ...
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
mikron:
and what made u think I can't win the champ league? Liverpool that are still in the race are they better than me? If not for our coach tactics we wld have progressed. I still repeat, u are really beginning to sound like a tired broken record, saying the same thing again and again. It's boring. What made u think I ll not win the league nxt season? U keep harping about 6yrs like it's forever just 6yrs. If I were u i would be thinking about keeping my best players for the tedious season ahead (europa et al) and not getting jealous over my united. grin grin grin
Hazard will leave, willian might likely end up in my darling united, curtoise might likely join either psg or Madrid. Psg also beckons for Kante. No big player will want to come play for a team like Chelsea in the lower rung of European football. Before ur team ll make it back to top 4 would be be like 6-7yrs. It's exactly what awaits ur team. Watch out. U have more to worry about not me.
Blaming your coach for tactics? Yet you praise him when he wins game for you??
What can Mou do for the current disaster that is Manchester United .... there used to be a time Man U won EPL and UCL ... now you celebrate 2nd place like it is a championship .... you have spent a billion dollars in 6 years ..... ZERO EPL titles ... forget UCL grin grin grin
Liverpool is doing deservedly well in UCL unlike your Man u girls that were too scared to play against Sevilla of all teams.
There is a reason why you spend all your time on a Chelsea thread ... you are pained by my Chelsea .... you are now an official voyéur of Chelsea grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by Bossontop(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
ceejayx:

Den while going back home they sight from a Newspaper Vendor that Hazard is going to Real Madrid
Chelshit fans going to work 2maro

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
It's amazing how the Chelsea fans here are focused on dissing Manchester United

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

Chelsea is definitely going to be fighting relegation next season, all your too players will free end of this season, no one wants to okay through so many games in Europe and loose being noticed by big clubs in the championship league that's career suicide .

Chelsea will be faced with very hard choices next season, doesnconte have the pedigree to bring Chelsea back from Europe to the too flight ? That will be a test of his mettle but from where I sit I doubt he can

I foresee a bleak season for Chelsea next season, so you guys need to be looking at which okayers will be left after the coming Exodus

Manchester United will dorminant Europe and England next season , probably win a trebble

Mourinho and Conte aren't the same pedigree

Conte will not last this storm

Good night

GGMU

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
lestat:
It's amazing how the Chelsea fans here are focused on dissing Manchester United

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahaha

Chelsea is definitely going to be fighting relegation next season, all your too players will free end of this season, no one wants to okay through so many games in Europe and loose being noticed by big clubs in the championship league that's career suicide .

Chelsea will be faced with very hard choices next season, doesnconte have the pedigree to bring Chelsea back from Europe to the too flight ? That will be a test of his mettle but from where I sit I doubt he can

I foresee a bleak season for Chelsea next season, so you guys need to be looking at which okayers will be left after the coming Exodus

Manchester United will dorminant Europe and England next season , probably win a trebble

Mourinho and Conte aren't the same pedigree

Conte will not last this storm

Good night

GGMU
you need to see your doctor immediately
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
iluvpomo:

What can Mou do for the current disaster that is Manchester United .... there used to be a time Man U won EPL and UCL ... now you celebrate 2nd place like it is a championship .... you have spent a billion dollars in 6 years ..... ZERO EPL titles ... forget UCL grin grin grin
Liverpool is doing deservedly well in UCL unlike your Man u girls that were too scared to play against Sevilla of all teams.
There is a reason why you spend all your time on a Chelsea thread ... you are pained by my Chelsea .... you are now an official voyéur of Chelsea grin grin grin
gbam seconded,they pay only 3 players sanchet,pogba and lukaku more than 5m as salaries monthly and are struggling to win a cup dat has a prize money of 4m pounds,dey paid pogba agent 40m as bribe just for pogba to choose man u, then paid juva 89 m for an average player,,,,,a player they sold to juve for less than 2m a year ago,when u ask them y,they will tell u they sold his shirts every players shirts sells wen they come to a new club,aguero yaya harzard Silva debryne all sold shirts ,how do these guys run their club,mou has plunged them into recession ,thank god u guys saw d calamity dat will befall ur club and quickly got rid of him,imagine mou has been staying in an hotel for 3 years he has refused to buy a house or better still rent an apartment,I hope FIFA will look into man u books cos if mou continues in Man u,I see what happened to malaga repeating itself in england in d next 3 years dey have d highest debt,wage bill of any sports team in the world,man u is average nobody wants to play for them, so they use salaries to get players most of dem prefer city but city don't pay salaries like man u cos dey are prudent as in d case of sachets ,,,spits on mou. , ,spits on united ,, no major thtophy in 6, years and no major throphy to show for all these, they pay free salaries, darmain,blind,carrick I can go on and on,get rid of these guys they are useless pest feeding on free salaries, man u players have d best job in d world
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ihebu4chelsea:
you need to see your doctor immediately

Smh
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by mikron(m): 9:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
iluvpomo:

what is with u and how much we spend to buy players? Na ur money we dey spend? Why our spending dey pain u so much? You talk as if Chelsea does not spend to buy players. don't u spend I ask u? Do u recruit ur players from ur academy? U sound so pained and jealous about united. Ur argument is just baseless, without substance. It is obvious Chelsea are broke reason why they keep buying scrappy players, zapacosta, drinkwater, Ross Barkley and the latest bench warmer Emerson. Not forgetting Giroud. All 17million and below. U get what u payed for. My people say better soup na money kill am. Wish u well in Europa next season.
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bossontop:

Chelshit fans going to work 2maro
Lool Conte packing his Load and Garbage tactics back to Turin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by mikron(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
iluvpomo:

There used to be a time when Man U fans would celebrate EPL titles and UCL and now you are jumping up and down because of Europa .... Man U the football club with the highest payroll in the world .... talk about world class mediocrity grin grin grin
and that is ur problem, so we should not celebrate trophies we won again. We should only celebrate only UCL and EPL. Other trophies are rubbish, see backward thinking from a chelshit fan. Yes we are the club with the highest payroll in the world because we have the cash grin grin
That one set dey pain u. Hahaha
Pepper dem gang aka man united
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by mikron(m): 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
iluvpomo:

and that is ur problem, so we should not celebrate trophies we won again. We should only celebrate only UCL and EPL. Other trophies are rubbish, see backward thinking from a chelshit fan. Yes we are the club with the highest payroll in the world because we have the cash grin grin
That one sef dey pain u. Hahaha
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by mikron(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
osazsky:
man u and history always living in d past,city has won 3,EPL in 7 years and u claim to b a big club
what is this one saying set? OK throw away ur past because epl started 7 yrs ago. All these man city of ystdy without history and chelshit fans. Park well
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
mikron:
That one sef dey pain u. Hahaha
There used to be a time Man U celebrated EPL and UCL.
Now that they cannot win it anymore, they spent double on players and the end result is ZERO EPL titles grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by Bossontop(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
ceejayx:

Lool Conte packing his Load and Garbage tactics back to Turin grin
hahahahah
Wen conte change his mind and say his not going anywhere

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
mikron:
what is with u and how much we spend to buy players? Na ur money we dey spend? Why our spending dey pain u so much? You talk as if Chelsea does not spend to buy players. don't u spend I ask u? Do u recruit ur players from ur academy? U sound so pained and jealous about united. Ur argument is just baseless, without substance. It is obvious Chelsea are broke reason why they keep buying scrappy players, zapacosta, drinkwater, Ross Barkley and the latest bench warmer Emerson. Not forgetting Giroud. All 17million and below. U get what u payed for. My people say better soup na money kill am. Wish u well in Europa next season.
Chelsea spends money and we win with that money .. We won an EPL title last year and two years before that.
Your Man U has spent over a billion dollars in the past 5 years and have won ZERO EPL titles and UCL titles .....

I hope you are not celebrating community shield after spending 1 billion dollars?? grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
osazsky:
Do no mind @mikron. He is the biggest voyèur of Chelsea ... he has more posts in this Chelsea thread than even the average NL Chelsea fan ... grin grin
He is just frustrated that his Man U has not won any EPL/UCL titles in the last 5 years despite spending over 1 billion dollars ... the official Manchester failures grin grin
Re: Chelsea Vs West Ham (1 - 1) On 8th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
mikron:
what is this one saying set? OK throw away ur past because epl started 7 yrs ago. All these man city of ystdy without history and chelshit fans. Park well
Liverpool has won d league 20 times are u OK now,how many did u witness when there was no TVs in Africa in d 80,s pls read it to ur children before u die cos am certain u didn't watch one ,, we ve won d league 3 times in 7 ,years and I followed all and watched all ,I have something to tell my children not reading history books eat it .we are d citizens we fly with ethihads airways no one can catch us not emirates line,I forgot man u nor get airline na Chrevolet how can a car catch a plane, if Chelsea get Enrique next season ,I c dem as d only team dat will give pep a run for his money ,not mou,mou tactics are outdated, let it sink into ur head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Manchester City (2 - 1) On Monday 12th Dec. 2011 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona Super Cup Final (4 - 1) On 14th January 2024 / PSG Vs Arsenal : UCL (1 - 1) On 13th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.