Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (56650 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by CastedAyo: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
A Nigerian man physically fights and kills a “demonic” cat in Osun State that fell from ceiling right inside his parlor and attacked him in the middle of the night

According to The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries page;
"I FOUGHT WITH DEMONIC PUSSYCAT PHYSICALLY AND KILLED IT, FROM OSUN STATE CHOSEN HEADQUARTERS.

Bro Paul Ogin, who joined Chosen in the year 2011 is returning all glories to the only good God of the ages, the God of seasons, the precious daddy, the God of the Chosen, baba Ijesha, for exposing enemies purported plans in his life and that of his families.

Our brother testified that last Saturday’s night was a night of divine encounter between the gates of hell and the powers of old.

According to him, at about the midnight hours of Saturday, he choose to make supplications to God and to hand over his new apartment to the glorification of the name of the most high God.

After about awhile, when the spiritual affairs became hot for the dwelling of the devil and his agents, he suddenly started hearing some strange sound like that of the popular Nightingale demonic bird.

He wasn’t touched because he knew the lord is up to do something, instead he entered into another realm of the prayer.

He then paused to check what the issue was when the sound became uncalled for, he saw a strange pussycat fell down from the ceiling to the parlour.

Our brother said he immediately confronted the cat, who then engaged him in a physical combat.

It was at this opposite reaction, that our brother knew that the cat was not an ordinary one.

He then called on this great God of Chosen, the God of the season, whose power as of old always manifest whenever his children are confronted with challenges, to intervene.

Our brother said he advanced like the courageous David when he met Goliath on battle front, and he continually fought the cat until the cat ran into the inner room, and our brother had to evacuate his family from the room, and the fight continued. It got to a stage where God of Chosen gave our brother an upper hand and he had to hit the cat on the head and it died immediately.

In his speech, he said what baffled him was that, immediately he hit the cat on the head, he heard a voice from his neighbourhood shouting in Yoruba dialect, saying ‘Ori mi O! Ori mi O!! Ori mi O!!!
Iya Ibo ti pami O!!!! meaning, ‘My head! My head!! My head!!! Ibo woman has killed me!!!!.

He said he didn’t care who was shouting even within himself, he knew what the issue could be.

He is returning all the glories and encomiums to the only good God, for giving him miraculous victory over enemies of his families.

Brethren, just last Sunday, our God through his dedicated servant organized a mini crusade across all our State Headquarters, Nationwide with the title “They Shall Not Escape”.

This is just the confirmation of what God released in the program through the word of his servant.

Truly, if God be for us, Nobody, not even the Satan can be against us!

Chosen is blessed!

Submitted By Chosen Online Media Crew Osun State"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/man-physically-fights-and-kills-a-demonic-cat-in-osun-state-photos.html

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by HeWrites(m): 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Animal Curelty!

Modified

I remember wen a sis of mine (now married though) do something like this shii

A bird mistakenly entered our sitting room at midnight from the kitchen (there is an open space for daylight to penetrate in)

She used a stick to hit the bird; destroying lot of things just to kill the bird shouting IT WAS SENT!!!

I was like Are you mad, you get sense so?

She eventually killed the bird though but lots of things were destroyed.

I don't know why she do takes things too SPIRITUAL there are many other things she has done (even if the things is as a result of mistake made and can be corrected, she will start CURSING saying there are people (spiritual) behind it.

I Don't Like her till Date

192 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Christianityangry

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Sheuns(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
For your mind you don fight cat.
Please try fighting a bigger cat like a cheetah or Lion. Olobe

280 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
Wake me when he fights and kill a demonic lion, please

213 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by traeces(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
decatalyst:
Wake me when he fights and kill a demonic lion, please

Seriously, some Christians have been so misinformed that they focus on the irrelevant at the expense of the real thing.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Tellemall: 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lol.

"Demonic Nightingale bird".

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by dominique(f): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Who did this to our people? cry

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Aaronsrod: 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
All animals and insects are demons sent by satans and witch. We kill this things.

All African traditions and ways we also kill.

Africans are satan people.

Kill Africa for Jesus.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Akshow: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Omg religion has really undone us. When will these fools realise human beings cant turn cat? Iys practically impossible. What kind of backward people are these. Chai

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by BuhariNaWah: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Amaleze the cat.

Indomie children will never understand. grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by nabegibeg: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
useless people

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by sheguy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
They have turn christianity to something else.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Emvico34: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
so u can kill a spiritual cat yet a physical cat is troubling our country from aso rock and u cannot go and kill it..embarassed nonsense

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by nabegibeg: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian man physically fights and kills a “demonic” cat in Osun State that fell from ceiling right inside his parlor and attacked him in the middle of the night

According to The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries page;
"I FOUGHT WITH DEMONIC PUSSYCAT PHYSICALLY AND KILLED IT, FROM OSUN STATE CHOSEN HEADQUARTERS.

Bro Paul Ogin, who joined Chosen in the year 2011 is returning all glories to the only good God of the ages, the God of seasons, the precious daddy, the God of the Chosen, baba Ijesha, for exposing enemies purported plans in his life and that of his families.

Our brother testified that last Saturday’s night was a night of divine encounter between the gates of hell and the powers of old.

According to him, at about the midnight hours of Saturday, he choose to make supplications to God and to hand over his new apartment to the glorification of the name of the most high God.

After about awhile, when the spiritual affairs became hot for the dwelling of the devil and his agents, he suddenly started hearing some strange sound like that of the popular Nightingale demonic bird.

He wasn’t touched because he knew the lord is up to do something, instead he entered into another realm of the prayer.

He then paused to check what the issue was when the sound became uncalled for, he saw a strange pussycat fell down from the ceiling to the parlour.

Our brother said he immediately confronted the cat, who then engaged him in a physical combat.

It was at this opposite reaction, that our brother knew that the cat was not an ordinary one.

He then called on this great God of Chosen, the God of the season, whose power as of old always manifest whenever his children are confronted with challenges, to intervene.

Our brother said he advanced like the courageous David when he met Goliath on battle front, and he continually fought the cat until the cat ran into the inner room, and our brother had to evacuate his family from the room, and the fight continued. It got to a stage where God of Chosen gave our brother an upper hand and he had to hit the cat on the head and it died immediately.

In his speech, he said what baffled him was that, immediately he hit the cat on the head, he heard a voice from his neighbourhood shouting in Yoruba dialect, saying ‘Ori mi O! Ori mi O!! Ori mi O!!!
Iya Ibo ti pami O!!!! meaning, ‘My head! My head!! My head!!! Ibo woman has killed me!!!!.

He said he didn’t care who was shouting even within himself, he knew what the issue could be.

He is returning all the glories and encomiums to the only good God, for giving him miraculous victory over enemies of his families.

Brethren, just last Sunday, our God through his dedicated servant organized a mini crusade across all our State Headquarters, Nationwide with the title “They Shall Not Escape”.

This is just the confirmation of what God released in the program through the word of his servant.

Truly, if God be for us, Nobody, not even the Satan can be against us!

Chosen is blessed!

Submitted By Chosen Online Media Crew Osun State"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/man-physically-fights-and-kills-a-demonic-cat-in-osun-state-photos.html

Ignorance of the highest order

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Fuckgodndjesus: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Kai Africans!! I'm sure this fool went out to kill this poor animal and then formulated this story cos it sounds too bullśhitty to me.

20 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by opyzy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Religion is one of the reasons why we are so backward in this country smh

36 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nice

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Baroba(m): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hungry looking clown, Illiteracy is a disease.. tufiakwa!!

22 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Queenext: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
A man killed a cat,the neighbor shouted "Iya IBO"

Useless plot of film for gullible people.

Poorly directed.

Africa mentality for cat

27 Likes

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
nabegibeg:
useless people

Same to you.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Baroba:
Hungry looking clown, Illiteracy is a disease.. tufiakwa!!

Same to you

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sheuns:
For your mind you don fight cat.

Please try fighting a bigger cat like a cheetah or Lion. Olobe

Olobe gidi ni o! grin

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Abeg bring on yakubu(cat) make we see something take jedi
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by dynicks(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
hmmm...
Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by NairalandAsasin(m): 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
bloody savage animal. I mean the pastor. not the innocent cat. Land of retards. fvck jesus. fvck xtianity.
You need wisdom, please do all you can to get that wisdom from above.

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
They suppose sue him for abusing animal

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
R.I.P cat!

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
This guy mumuness no get version3

8 Likes 2 Shares

Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video)