Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (424728 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Hamid7(m): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2018
AdiscoPele:
Pls Silver, so as not to ruin the fine storyline, pls and pls, don't bring the issue of one church or pastor praying against Ogini for Francis stay.

If Ogini can do what it did to those chiefs just to save it's beloved, no pastor has any power to overcome it.

Pls, don't follow the foolish ways of Nollywood.
I support the motion. A religious ending will be boring.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Sunseb: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2018
Gesille should be very careful b4 she end up like Sonia
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Ann2012:
Be careful Giselle, don't spoil plans for us now

Abi ooo,
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by decrownprince(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2018
Eberechi24:
Giselle no dey hear word o
That is woman for u.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Eberechi24(f): 10:35am On Dec 31, 2018
decrownprince:
That is woman for u.
That is a woman who love her fiance kiss when we love, we do everything to support our men embarassed
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2018
Giselle think before you act
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2018
Giselle be careful
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvincoke(m): 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
happy new year from here

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by bekinyaro: 12:13am On Jan 01, 2019
Hamid7:

I support the motion. A religious ending will be boring.
It would be so naija!!

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by genius43(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2019
Here’s wishing you, a blessed year ahead. May you soar on Eagle’s wings and may you be victorious over every of life’s circumstance. Happy New Year Everyone.

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:54am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year... Love you all...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:55am On Jan 01, 2019
cheesy
bekinyaro:

It would be so naija!!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 1:07am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 5:44am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year everyone
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year to you all
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 9:00am On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2019
KINGS
EPISODE 216

INFURIATED DILLAN DROPPED THE SPOON ON THE TABLE..., he grunts, frown lines encroaching on his forehead, he look at Bianca who was busy enjoying her food...

Bianca huff as she caught his glance... "Why that face...?

Dillan snort angrily.. "No salt in the food... "

Bianca gritted and took another spoonful of her food..

"Are you even listening to me... "Dillan snapped, exasperation licking through him... "What rubbish did you cook... ?

"Rubbish...! Bianca scurred, irritation spiking through her.... "I don't like much salt on my food.. "

"I like salt... "Dillan hollered

"Then you should've prepared it yourself.., afterall you're the reason the servants left... "

Dillan groan, then he stood up furiously and left her there....

Bianca puff, she dropped her spoon, her mind deep in her thoughts.., she knew very well she have to hatched out her plans very soon else.....

"When is my mummy coming..? Gerald ask in a tender voice..

Bianca grunts with knitted brows....

Giselle took a deep drag as she pace around the room, the thought of what she was about to indulge herself on pricked deep into her spines, letting her quivered every moment that passes.., she look at the bottle of wine in the hotel room table.., she sat back on the bed wishing and praying everything goes as she had planned...

She clenched her fingers when her phone began to vibrate in the bed..., she snort when she realise it was Pious calling...
She ended the call and texted him saying she need to do this....

She dropped the phone when the room intercom started ringing, she exhales, without hesitation she pick up the call....

"Hello madam.. "The receptionist voice sounded..

Giselle insufflated...

"Someone is here to see you madam..,"The receptionist said... "Chief Buzo... "

Giselle swallowed.., she look around the room making sure everything was set.... "Send him in... "

The call ended a second later...

She stood up from the bed.., preen herself in the mirror and took a deep drag....

With angry eyes, Dillan hit his hand on the bed..,he sprang up when the door creak open....
"Can't you knock...? He snarled...

"Oh....!, Bianca muttered... "Sorry i forgot... "

Dillan suck his teeth and reclined his head back on the pillow....
"Have you come to remind me it's my fault the servants left... "Dillan said crisply...

Bianca puff and walk closer to him but remianed standing.... "I don't like how you acted..."

"You mean how i cut off that maid's fingers...?

"No... "She purred.... "How you walked out on me and Gerald, leaving the food i devoted my time in cooking... "

"Well your food didn't interest me guardian... "He replied shapily..., he insutilate and sat up on the bed... "I can't eat it.. "

Bianca bit her lower lip, irritation licking through her..., she quickly fold her hands across her chest... "A girl is here for a job.."

"Well thank God for that... "Dillan retorted and lie back on the bed...

"I seek permission to interview and hire her... "

"Go ahead then.., but make sure she cooks good food.. "

Bianca huffs... "You do realise we're very vulnerable now that every one is gone.. "

Dillan sigh... "I know that... "

"But you aren't doing anything about it..., why aren't you getting the guards and maids back..., bring back the fire to this palace... "

"They left of their own free will... ,they're never coming back here... "

"Have you even though for a sec that the brothers might attack us anytime.... "

Dillan curl his lips sitting up again...

"Or even come back for their throne... "

"My throne... "Dillan corrected... "The throne is mine Bianca, no one is taking it from me. "

"Yes for our sake and planned future, we hope that never happens but that doesn't mean we should shove off the fact that the brothers lives and no doubt, sooner or later they will come seeking for the throne..., and when they come, we'll have no guards to stop them... "

Dillan frown, with angry eyes he shift his gaze to the wall and then to her again.. "My father will never allow that... "

"Of course it all beats down to your father.., everything does..., where is your father right now... ?

"He should be home, work or anywhere getting busy... "

"You shouldn't lean on your father for everything..., you're king now..., act like one... "

"Am not leaning on my father..."He snarled... "And that's why i haven't called him yet... "

Bianca snort... "Do something fast about the situation on ground before it turns into a fire and burn us all... "
With those words, she left him there...

"Chief... "Giselle called out with pout lips, her legs cross on the chair...

Chief Buzo smile as his gaze caught her legs.., he quickly close the door....
"I was doubting if you'll come.. "Buzo said walking close to her..

Giselle scoffs... "I told you i would come, why would you doubt that....?

"Because a goddess can never grace an old man like me... "

Giselle stood up, with pout lips she walked closer to him... "Let me define what an old man is...."she said sexily tushing her hips...

"You're so beautiful.. "Buzo said

"As you are chief... "Giselle replied walking to the table...,she opened the wine, pour it into two glasses and gave one to him...

Without hesitation Buzo collected it...

"So chief.., since you're here i presume we should proceed to the reason we're here... "

"Yes for sure.... "Buzo said taking a swig of his drink.... "Nice wine.. "He added and drank more..

"Please do pour some more... "Giselle said still holding hers, not even taking a taste...

"Sure.... "Buzo said and poured more into his glass., he gulp down everything and pour another....

Giselle smile.. "So chief, This ogini, how come about it..?

Buzo sniff, his eyes twitched in dizziness..., he shook his head and took more of the drink....

"Ogini is a god in the stories my father use to tell me and people still tell their children those stories till now.... "He said walking close to her..

"Some stories do evolved from history, aren't you sure ogini once existed and still in existence.... ?Giselle ask as she drop her glass of wine on the floor...

"No..., those were just stories written by jobless people.... "He said sitting close to her..

Giselle snort when he exhaled and his breathe clouded the fine air in the room....

"Well it seems the works of their joblessness has been told from generation to generation... "She said standing up to the table..

Buzo shook his head, he wasn't the type that gets drunk easily, the wine wass strong to have a quick effect on him....
"If you say so... "He said with clenched teeth...

Giselle smile and poured another drink into a glass... "I believe the stories might be true... "She said walking close to him...

"No, i don't think i want anymore...."Buzo said when she extended the glass of drink to him....

"It's not proper to reject a drink from a woman"

Buzo scoffs and collected the drink..., for a moment he held it in his hands, then he took a swig, emptying the glass to the middle...

"Don't you believe they are...? Giselle ask with pout lips...

Buzo's eyes roam over her breast, then her flat stomach down to her legs.... "Nobody can really be sure of that.... "

"But isn't it worth finding out...?

With irritation, Buzo gulp down the remaining drink in the glass..., he scrached his eyes with his finger as he drop the glass on the floor....

"Come to bed angel.... "He said with muffled lips.., eyes hazy and heavy... ,a totally different control mind began to creep into him..

"Mmm... "

"I want to feel your body...."Buzo said trying to stand up.., but he staggered in his standing position...

"It seems you drank too much chief... "

Buzo chulkled... "Few glasses of wine cannot shake me... ,come on,come to me... "He said widening his hands so she could walk into his hands...

Giselle took a deep drag.., then she walked towards him...

Buzo quickly grabbed her and pulled her to himself....."I want you Giselle, i think of you day and night.... "

Giselle pout and pull out, irration licked through her.....
She pick up her filled glass ifz wine from the ground and handed it to him...

"No.... "Buzo muttered crisply, his right hand making way to her buns...

"One last glass and we'll get down to business.... "She said with pout lips..

Buzo shook his head, then he let her pour the drink in his mouth..., everything went down his throat within seconds....
"Ohhhh..... "He said with blured eyes...

Giselle quickly pushed him on the bed and he landed with a thug....

"Baby please.., come to me... "He said with muffled lips trying to stand up but he couldn't, his body was too weak to stand...

Giselle quickly took up her phone from her handbag and clicked on video recorder....

"Baby.... "He muttered with shaky mouth...., he close his eyes and open them again....

"One last thing chief... ,i want you to tell me why you killed Mr Azuk wife and daughter... "

Buzo grunts, he try to stand but still unable to..., he remenber the day he realise it was Carlos who was behind it all....

"Come to bed baby.. "He muttered, the alcoholic venom of the drink took over him, making him lost all his sense of reasoning....

"Just answer this last question and you shall have me all to yourself..., why did you kill Azuk wife and daughter.... ?

"I wasn't the one who killed them..., It was that inspector...."

"What inspector...?

Buzo shook his head..., he try to stand up again but he couldn't, with lazy and hazy eyes he said.... "Inspector..., inspector Philip...., he was hired by Carlos to kill them.., he's working for Carlos.., he has killed many people for him... "

Shock engulf Giselle..... "What about the late king, why did you and the rest of the chiefs kill him...?

"Why are you asking me this things....? Buzo said as he struggled to stand up.., after much effort, he stood to his feet and Giselle quickly stop and save the video, and put it away....

"Come to me... "He said when his hands fell on her body.... "I want you.... "

"Of course Chief.... "She said and allow him drag her to the bed....

He tried to kiss her but she turn her face away....

"A moment chief.... "She said pulling away...

"I don't have a moment..... "Buzo said trying to hold her but he collasped back on the bed...

Giselle quickly rushed into the bathroom.....,she took a deep breathe accimilating everything that the chief just said......

For minutes she stood in the bedroom, after much time, she came out...,she sigh, a sigh of relief when she saw him snoring...

Without waste of time, she pick up her bag and left the room....

HOURS LATER...

Philip sigh as he parked his car in front of the police station, he quickly came down wondering why the DPO has called him over the phone.., he wonder what could be so important that the DPO couldn't wait for him to finish his meal at the restaurant....

He close the car door and walked in the station...., all eyes turned to him...
Not minding their look, he head towards the DPO office....
He knocked and went in when he was ask to.., shock engulf him when he saw Kess....

The DPO quickly played the Video and turn it to face him.....

With a pounding heart, Philip watch as the chief confess his crimes....
"Sir....

"Are you going to deny it....? The DPO cut in infuriated

"Sir, this is a lie.., i didn't kill that man's wife and daughter.... "Philip whimpered....

"This is the end of the road for you Philip.... "Kess interjects....

"Kess..., you know me...

"Yes i know you..., you're the mole and the killer we've been searching for all this years.... "Kess snarled...

"I didn't kill those people.... "Philip retorted...

"We knew you'll say that.., unfortunately for you, the chief words isn't the only evidence we have against you.... "Kess said.., he took a pause and continue..... "You remenbered the day the DPO suspended me..., well before then i told him i suspect you.., then on that day, before i left, i placed a magnet wireless recorder beneath your car....., all your conversation with the chief that day was recorded...., What did you say... that you will find evidence against me and put me in jail...., i must give it to you.., you were smart in hiding your tracks all these years but as the saying goes.., everyday for the thief, one day for the owner...., and this is your end... ,You weren't fooling us.., we just needed enough evidence to make you rot behind bars for the rest of your live"

"Arrest him.... "The DPO said pulling off his badge and collecting his pistol from him...

The other police officers quickly grab him and handcuff him.....

"Well i will like to repeat your words to you..... "Kess said... "But in this case it will be in my favour....,i will always come to visit you in jail, as my friend, my partner and my enemy.... Woe to you for putting so much stain on the police badge... "

Philip glared at him as he was dragged away in handcuffs...

"Welcome back inspector..... "The DPO said....

"Thank you sir.... "Kess said

TBC.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR......

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year Silver1996
thanks for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by tunasco20(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nice one silver....

End of the road for Philip...

But what will happen to Gisellle if Chief Buzo later come back to his senses and realized what damage he has done? It's becoming more interesting day by day!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 1:26pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nice wan,, Philip cup finally full, oloriburuku somebody,.

OP tanks for the update,

happy new year to you all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
tunasco20:

But what will happen to Gisellle if Chief Buzo later come back to his senses and realized what damage he has done? It's becoming more interesting day by day!

Nothing will happen to her na,, police has d evidence already..
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2019
silver1996 this is not fair. you got Phillip arrested before he rescued Carlos. It seems you are keen on making Team Carlos Lose
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nostradamus: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nice one silver.i didn't see this coming.Giselle try oo,not like that sonia that always drag the team back with her senselessness.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nostradamus: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2019
tunasco20:
Nice one silver....

End of the road for Philip...

Nothing will happen to her, she's fully protected by pious thugs. The question you should ask is what will happen to pious if the police discover he kidnapped Carlos which is a criminal offence.happy new year boss.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Slimynonny: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2019
Nice update. Happy
new year to us all
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2019
It just keeps getting interesting
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ObaKlaz: 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2019
The sweetest part of the whole thing is that none of the chiefs' deaths can be convincingly traced to Pious with any hard evidence, though he masterminded the deaths of some of them. Ogini butchered two, Carlos killed one and Taka ended Joseph. As it is, the law will play her music and Buzo will dance to it. The only loophole now is Pious' abduction of Carlos, which might not turn out fine for Pious when the police gets wind of it eventually. But then, Kess once proposed a deal to Pious... Let's see how that deal will come to play in all this. Well-done, Silver1996!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2019
Bye Philip, welcome back Less

Thanks for the update OP and happy new year
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2019
So this is how Philip was arrested
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Godmademan(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2019
Been reading this since christmas day. Finally caught thetrain this morning. I must commend this great work of yours Mr. Silver1996 ...superb.
However, I notice a trend in the story that became a little discomfort....use of a single word phrases in clusters. e.g. shabbily, jut her chin, glared, etc.

Not withstanding, your work is great.Thankyou forsharing..More wisdom.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Thobiy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
purity23:
It just keeps getting interesting
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Napoleonsammy(m): 12:33am On Jan 02, 2019
New year update come sweet. God bless you Silver.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.