Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425210 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by emmakin8(m): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2019
chai...silver wetin go happen now oooo no go ruin my mood 😁😁😂
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by petersononome: 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
I've always knew Pious will die but i never knew hundreds or thousands of people will die alongside him, this is the worst thing that could happen in Akpatu, surely, Dillan is more evil than his father
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Maymac(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
I have a belief that nothing will happen to Francis. Don't forget the vision of the men with the strange book in Mogula.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kilisi(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
I think I like the way the story is ending
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by maridrug(m): 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
[quote author=StrawberryGloss post=74653742][/quote]
u get local mentality.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
Silver, don't do what you're thinking, it won't be funny if everyone dies in the story
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
shocked Speechless
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by shakibell(f): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hm silver u mk my mind dy cut oo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 12, 2019
Silver, you can't just allow evil to win. Let the good people of akpatu kingdom live. Nobody should die biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by showgoeson: 11:02am On Jan 12, 2019
Pious will die, ogini will save Francis
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Napoleonsammy(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
Silver how far na Where are you?

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
High star for you Dillan
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by ayamalexander77(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2019
Its a good thing that everybody took to their heels when they heard fire..... Let them run so that at the end of the temple run i'll know who died and who survive..

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by fabianiweka: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
Your story was nice and captivating
You should make it more suspensive
Nice

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by blazebaba(m): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2019
grin now Francis is trapped in the throne room, the gas is on, there is petrol everywhere on the floor, the fire � is lit, the bomb � got exploded...

But you know seriously embarassed ogini is showing up this time around again so let not worry cos our dear Francis is still well and healthy... But where the Bleep undecided is this goddam niqqa..
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2019
KINGS
EPISODE 222

THICK GRAY SMOKE BILLOWED INTO THE SKY. THE ONCE PALE BLUE SKY WAS NOW SHIELDED BY A VEIL OF DARKNESS AS THE SMOKE SWALLOWS UP THE WHOLE SKY. FIERCE FIRE COULD BE SEEN SNEAKING THEIR WAY OUT FROM THE PALACE...

The bright, menacing flame was even visible from a distance. People watched in upmost horror as they witnessed the fire swallow the entire building. Toxic fumes shot up into the air every few seconds and the thick, poisonous smoke choked everyone in its wake....

The ferocious bomb blast flames of the fire died down and only the glimmering embers were left, shrouded in ash....

Francis wince in pains.., slowly he open his eyes.., his eyes, were hazy.., darkly blur...
He muscles flexed as he scrubed his eyes.., he look around.., his heart raced with tremudous speed as he saw the pile of burnt and injured bodies laying beside him...

Screams echoed in his ears.., he watch in disbelief as people began to rush to the injured ones...
His rolled on the dead burnt bodies on the floor, a woman dancing and screaming around with fire burning her body...

Francis swallowed, the pounding of his heart echoed in his ears....

Heart throbbing hard, he stood up amidst the bodies laying on the floor..., he scan his eyes around, still skeptical, still believing it's all a dream...

He turn around when he heard the wailing noise of tears.., screams coming from different directions, just then the reality of it hit him, he wasn't dreaming...

Heart pulsating, he remenbered Dillan's words...
He shudder when a hand grabbed his leg.., he lour down with beating heart...

"Save me my prince... "A boy bleeding heavily whimpered in pains..

Francis heart skipped, he quickly crunched down to help him...

"Ca.... can you move.. "Francis muttered with shaking mouth holding the boy's hand...

The boy try to muttered words but no other words came out...

"Hey..., Hey.... "Francis whimpered with pulsating heart..

Slowly the boy started fading..., he couldn't breathe, he grimaced and wince softly in pains.., just then he swim into an oblivion of unconsciousness...

"Hey.., hey... "Francis muttered, tears bursting out from his eyes...

He stop when his eyes fell on an injured person creeping towards him, blood drained from his head....

Francis stood up when he remenbered his family..., he spun round, scan his eyes around...

His eyes reach the main palace still blazing with wild fire and dark smoke...
He scrubed his eyes, his breathe grew heavier...
He took a step, almost falling...

He quickly turn around when he heard his name.., the pronunciation of his name was faint...
He sigh heavily when he saw Taka.., his face starched with ashes...

"Over here... "Taka muttered pointing....

Without hesitation, Francis started moving towards the direction...
His heart skipped when he saw Pious lying helplessly on the floor...

"Brother.. "He shouted and ran towards him...
"Brother.. "He whimpered in tears..

Pious breathe heavily, his gaze met his bleeding arm...
"Giselle.... "Pious muttered in pains trying to stand up

"She's over here.... "Taka shouted..

Pious sigh heavily when Taka supported Giselle in standing up.., her hair was rough, her legs and hands were bleeding...

"Mother... "Francis muttered looking around...

Pious struggled to stand up...

"Francis... "Taka called out faintly...

Francis quickly rushed to Edna's direction as Pious staggered to where Giselle was...

"Mother...."Francis whimpered with tears as he got to where she was laying...

His heart raced speedily when he saw her bloodied body, the fire burnt a part of her body...

"Fra.... "Edna muttered with stiff breathe...

"Mother... "Francis blared out with tears...

Pious quickly helped Giselle up and they both staggered to where Edna was, stumbling on bodies on their way...

"Fran.... "Edna groan in pains as she raise her right hand to Francis face...

"Mother, mother..."Francis muttered, a flood of tears crashing down from his eyes...

"Fra... "Edna swallowed, slowly she began to drop her hand but Francis held it to himself...,little by little her breathe began to fade.., she struggled, fought for breathe but the pains was too much..

"Mother... "Pious purred crunching down to his knees before her...

"Mother.... "Francis cried out shaking her....

"My..., my.... "Edna whimpered in pains, her breathe slowly shutting down, she muttered her last words.... "My boys... "

"Mother... "Both sons cried out

Edna swallowed with pains, she try to talk again but no words came out, she took a last glance at them, then she shut her eyes and gave up the ghost...

"Mo.. mo.. mo... "Francis stammered with heavy breathe... "Mother... "He added shaking her..

"Mother... "Pious boom out, hot tears splashing out from his eyes.....

Taka sniff as tears drip down from his eyes.., he look around, people were wailing and crying profusely over their love ones....
"Oh God.. "He muttered...

When Pious cried, there was a rawness to it, like the pain was still an open wound. He would clasp onto something for support, anything, a table or the back of a chair, and then his whole body would shake. The sobs were stifled at first as he attempted to hide his grief, then overcome by the wave of his emotions he would break down entirely, all his defences washed away in those salty tears. When he at last turned his face to Giselle he was a picture of grief, loss, devastation. It was the face of one who had suffered before and didn't know if he could do it again but it happened, another tragedy had strucked....

Red-hot tears ran down Francis face, each one carving furrows on his tender flesh that still stung from his mother’s touch...

Tears running down his face, like the water flowing through the drains making him shudder at each other drag...

Max eyes drip with tears. The walls, the walls that hold him up, make him strong just... collapse. Moment by moment, they fall. Salty drops fall from his chin, drenching his shirt.

He press his head against the hospital wall....,he was trembling,he can't-can't stop. Even as he press his hand against the wall it shakes, it trembles. It was raw, everything, raw tears, raw emotions. He can't stop.....,he was injured, greatly injured but the dead of his mother couldn't make him receive any treatment...

Pious sobbed into Giselle chest unceasingly, hands clutching at her dress. She held him in silence, rocking him slowly as his tears soaked her chest. A tiny lapse let him pull away, blinking lashes heavy with tears, before he collapsed again, his howls of misery worsening. The pain must have come in waves, minutes of sobbing broken apart by short pauses for recovering breaths, before hurling him back into the outstretched arms of his grief....

Taka sniff, even as his lips trembled and his shoulders heaved with emotion, unwilling to back down.
His dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears; his hands clenched into shaking fists, in a desperate battle against the grief.

A lone tear traced down Taka's cheek, and just like that, the floodgates opened.

He wept, tears streaming from his deep angry eyes, loud, heaving sobs tearing from his throat, and still he did not look away.

Not until the sobs drove him to his knees did his determined gaze fall....

The thought of his parents, the family that took him in and cater for him and the family that later accepted him..., why does pain and misery always coming to him, is he a curse.... ?

"Is he ever going to wake-up....? Max muttered with tears flowing profusely from his eyes..

Slow desolate tears ran from Giselle's unblinking eyes and dripped steadily into her dress., some falling on Pious shoulder who clutched to her dress.....

"Everything, everything... "Pious whimpered and more tears drip down... "Everything is gone..., the palace, the throne, everything is destroyed... "Pious muttered with heavy sobs....

The hospital room door opened and a guard came in....
"Your majesty... "The guard said..

With a snort, Pious release himself from Giselle and turn to face the guard.... "How many are dead...?

The guard exhales.... "Seventy-eight are injured, fifty-two are dead..."

"Including your mother and my mother.... "Max cut in with tears..... "Edna and Kahefa...., and my father.... "Max sniff, tears poured down.... "And my father is in a coma.... "

"A maid called Rachael is also dead.... "The guard said..

"Dillan did this... "Francis said with fierce anger.... "Dillan burnt down the palace and killed those people including mum....,we shouldn't have let him go.., we shouldn't ..... "Francis whimpered and crunched down to the floor..... "He killed everyone, destroyed everything..., no palace, no throne... "

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT....?

STAY TUNED..., ONE MORE EPISODE TO THE BREATHTAKING FINALE......

KINGS..... DARK SHOWERS SHALL FALL DOWN...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by maridrug(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2019
PIOUS is not a wise man.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by sly12345: 11:20pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ehyaaa i pity them shall undecided
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by adeodunsimilolu(f): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
Silver, why?! Can't someone have peace in this story? Why always pain? Why? cry shey you don happy now?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 13, 2019
Ah!! see tears cry cry
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Napoleonsammy(m): 3:57am On Jan 13, 2019
adeodunsimilolu:
Silver, why?! Can't someone have peace in this story? Why always pain? Why? cry shey you don happy now?

I wonder o. No peace at all. And the guy wicked enough to kill even Rachael, ehn, my innocent one and only Rachael. Silver why? Why?? Why Silver you're very wicked. God is watching you o. Where Taka. Oya o, time has come. Do something.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Napoleonsammy(m): 4:03am On Jan 13, 2019
fabianiweka:
Your story was nice and captivating You should make it more suspensive Nice
Lol 😂. My brother. Which kind of suspense supersedes this one?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 7:02am On Jan 13, 2019
Nawa ooooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:04am On Jan 13, 2019
Na wa o.., silver why na.. Atleast Pious and Francis are still alive cry cry
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by toyhin123(f): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2019
Wow, av really missed a lot
Kudos to u silver1996
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kingokoh(m): 8:19am On Jan 13, 2019
Visit www.kingsworld7..com for interesting stories
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amikeem(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2019
honestly this is tragic. it pains me like Seriously. Take heart Pious. Silver 1996 thanks for the story
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ann2012(f): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2019
This is tragic cry

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by purity23(f): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Too tragic.., sliver why..,why did you kill Edna and Kahefa cry cry
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Ayanfe29(f): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
fabianiweka:
Your story was nice and captivating
You should make it more suspensive
Nice

More suspence kwa! Guess you started reading the story after Silver don serve the rice add big Chicken.... wish you started when we went with him to the Market to buy ingredients for this wonderful meal.

Job well done Silver 1996. This is the real definition of a tragic story. Abeg, let Taka finish up that Dillian....we need update on Mogula o. Don't let this story end like this biko except if there would be a sequel. Once again, well done. More wisdom!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Lilly4endu(f): 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
up OP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by kelvyncruz: 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
So sad, pls Dillan shouldn't escape cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.