Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425183 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yemike:

And if you fight and get killed what is your gain?

I pray Carlos and his thugs gang rape that idiotic Sonia to reset her brain.

Why come for revenge when you're not ready.

Broz gang rape small,, shey u wan take compare wetin pious mother eye dey see ni..

maybe her parents fit save her sha oo, if not her body go tell her
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mavikolo2020 mo reason na wella oo abt steven

my pple dey talk say, na small we dey do for person tin..

steven self get im own for body ooo,,, over sabi tinz.
how u see ham
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yemike:

And if you fight and get killed what is your gain?

At least you will die a hero's dead, just like Steve grin

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 9:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yemike:
I'm having a felling that a tragedy will occur among the main characters in mogula empire.
Please o, nobody will die in Mogula.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Yemike(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Risingstar2020:
Dying like that isn't heroic. It's a shameful death.
Can Sonia die in place of Steve?

He'll be full of regret the moment chief thugs entered.

P.S. I can't die like that cuz i'm not a fool.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:47am On Aug 18, 2018
skubido:
Mavikolo2020 mo reason na wella oo abt steven

my pple dey talk say, na small we dey do for person tin..

steven self get im own for body ooo,,, over sabi tinz.

how u see ham
He see where im oversabi land am na
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:48am On Aug 18, 2018
Risingstar2020:

Hero Keh, steve died a fool's dead
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 6:49am On Aug 18, 2018
Yemike:

Dying like that isn't heroic. It's a shameful death.

Can Sonia die in place of Steve?

He'll be full of regret the moment chief thugs entered.

P.S. I can't die like that cuz i'm not a fool.

Fully in support
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amikeem(m): 9:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Steve just follow go where he followed come. Through woman! shocked
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
Risingstar2020:

Haba, u call this hero dead,,, abi Hen dead
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Tougher tougher! Many men down! Nice updates,More bruv!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 82

KATHERINE PANTS as she look up from the hole, she wonder if Adesa was safe, what if the dog had got to her before she could get help, she wave away the thought, hoping it never comes to that... She inhaled deeply as she look at her strained foot, she grimace in pains as she try to move her legs, the hole was too deep, there was no way she could come out of it herself with a strained foot.... She wonder why some people will dig a hole and cover it with grass, what were they up to, was it a trap..
She groan, their hunting has became a race for survival, she wonder where that bush dog has come from.... Why was he chasing them.. She scoffs as she realise it was a bush dog, he must be starving and he resort to the first meal he saw.....
She shiver in her spines when she heard her name, was it her ears deceiving her, she listened carefully as her name sounded again, then she immediately recognise the voice, it was him.... Francis.
"Francis"She shouted back without hesitation....
She shouted again this time very loud hoping he hears her...

Francis heart gladen as he heard her voice, he called out again and she replied then he quickly ran to the direction of where she was calling from...
An atom of happiness swept through him as she called his name again, just then he saw the hole, he exhales and quickly run towards it...
He sigh, a sigh of relief when he saw her.... "Are you alright"He ask quickly..
She nodded with a smile in her face
Francis was inclined to jump then he realise it will be stupid to do so, he quickly scan his eyes around looking for anything...anything he can use in getting her out of the hole...

AKPATU

INSPECTOR KESS was greatly startled by the gunshots he has heard earlier, he quickly parked his car, confused on what way to take into the bush....he look around wondering if anyone was in sight, when he saw no one, he headed into the bush as directed by Sonia, all the way wondering who fired those bullets he heard on his way.... He walk slowly not wanting to lose sight of the hut she has described on the phone, then it occurred to him to call her, he brought his phone from his pocket and dialed her number, he waitef patiently while it rings but there was no answer, he wonder why she wasn't answering her call..he drop the phone back in his pocket hoping everything was alright.. He move further, wondering the reason she has ask him to come here, she has only ask him if he was still going to offer the help he said he would, she didn't tell him the reason he was coming here or who he was coming to see besides her...
He look around then he saw something that look like the hut she has described, he quickly walk towards the direction... But the place was quiet, too quiet for anyone to be there, he quickly brought his pistol that was stuck between his underwear and trouser band...
Slowly with the gun in his hand, he walk into the hut, shock swept through him as he saw Steve body...
"Oh my God! He muttered and quickly rushed towards him, he touch him then he realise he was dead, he try to remember where he has met him then it came to him, he was the guy he has seen with Sonia in the supermarket.... He grope his eyes around, then he went outside carefully surveying everywhere with his eyes....
"What happened here? He ask himself wondering what must have happened to Sonia, he dialled Sonia number again....
Shock engulf him as the ringing tone sound by, he quickly look around then he saw the phone on the ground, he walk towards it and pick it up, Why was Sonia's phone here, now it was obvious something definitely happened here... She must have dropped the phone unknowingly... He stare at the phone, then he realised it was on the recording as he saw the time counting on the top of the screen, he quickly stopped it, then he click on play... It was on screen recording..
He waited patiently then her voice came up....
He listen as a male voice came up, he look at Steve lifeless body, it must be him talking...
He forward it a little...He quivered when he heard Carlos voice, he backward it when he felt it has gone too far, his instincts was right, Steve must have kidnapped Carlos, then he Called Sonia over...
He listen attentively to everything until it was just dead silence...
"That bastard killed him"He muttered...
He quickly put the phone in his pocket and called for an ambulance....

MOGULA

VUGA WAS exhausted, extremely tired from the walk but he wasn't ready to drop her, every moment of it was giving him a force to continue....
"I can walk now, i have rested enough... "Adesa muttered...
Vuga sigh, his head tells him to drop her, she was just a maid, but his heart says otherwise, the more she wrapped her hands around his neck, the more his body craves for her, how could he be so deep in love with a maid, he can't explain how it started but certainly he has no control over it now.. Getting her in his back was the closest he has ever get to her, it was something he has always wanted to do.. His heart keep ringing to him to tell her he loves her, tell her how much he has deeply fallen for her.....
He exhales as her hand roam around his neck, her tender touch was sending burning sensation all over him.. He wonder how he will be able to keep up with it, can't her just leave her hand in one place... If only she knows how he feels..
"Why help me, you are a prince, am just a servant"She said
He sigh as her question rang in his head....."Because you need help"he replied shabbily
"A servant is worthless, am not worth it"She said with clenched teeth..
Vuga gritted, why can't she understand she is worth every diamond in the world.."What will you think of me if i have left you alone?
"Nothing, you are the prince,any decision you take is right"She replied
He scoffs.. "You are wrong, even princes stand to be corrected sometimes"
"Do they? She ask shabbily
He hesitated a bit then he muttered "Yes"

Heart racing fast, Francis search for anything he can get to rescue her, then he laid his eyes on a fallen branch of a tree, he quickly pick it up, he nodded when he felt it was long to pulled her out of there.... He quickly run back to the hole...
"I brought something"He said showing her the wood
She chuckled.... "Throw it down"
"Grab the end, i will pull you out"Francis said as he drop the wood carefully holding the other end firmly from slipping from his grip..
"Can you pull me out? She ask jokingly as she get hold of the wood...
"Come on, am a man"He replied impetuously
"Okay... "She replied
"Pull"She added
Francis took a deep breath, then he begin to pull it but then he was dragged back. Just then he realise it isn't going to be easy...

AKPATU

"Here we are"James said as he came down from the car and quickly open the gate....
Cleopatra bit her lip, the guy must be rich...
James opened the gate then he rushed back into the car and drove in.... He stop the engine and came back down and locked the gate...
Cleopatra came down from the car then she fixed her gaze on the bungalow that was in front of her....
"Is this your house.? She ask curiously when he was through locking the gate..
"Yes it is, is just the small one am managing.... "
"You called this small, this is huge"
James laugh.... "Come on let me take you in"He said and begin to lead the way...
Cleopatra followed wondering who really he is..

Tears rolled down from Sonia eyes as she was pushed down.... She roll and clatters her head on the floor....
She quickly stood up and glared at Carlos"You scoundrel... "She yelled..
"Chain her up"Carlos ordered
Ted and Bobby quickly grab her and chained her hands to the rods on the wall, Sonia tried to struggle but her struggle was a waste.....
"You will never get away with this"She blared out greatly infuriated..
Carlos chulkled then he drew closer to her.. "Sonia dear, you should have asked well about me before coming here, i liked you the first day you came to my house for lunch, but i don't really like people who threaten my life"
"Kill me today and someone else will show up one-day to continue from where i stopped"Sonia blared out
"Oh Sonia, if it wasn't for Steve who was foolish enough to kidnap me, what exactly where your plans?
Sonia grunts as she remenber Steve's tragic death, she blame herself, she wouldn't have let Steve come with her, she would have given him the bullets, he was right, he was always right, this bastard deserve no mercy, no jail time... What he deserves was a bullet in his brain... With anger flashing through her eyes, she spat on his face.... "I hate you"
Carlos wipe out the spit from his face, without hesitation, he slapped her...
Sonia grimaced... "Is that the best you can do, you murderer... "
Carlos made a faint smile.. "You have no idea how bad am going to hurt you... You will beg for death, death will hide its face from you... "
Carlos laugh hysterically then he turn to face the person who was chained beside her... "Hey Edna, you have a new Companion and a roommate, you wont be bored again"
Just then Sonia realise someone was there, she was so focused on the chief that she didn't notice it,she wonder who she is and how long she has been here, she was laying on the ground, her hair covered a part of her face.....
She watched as Carlos and his thugs leave the room, then she burst into tears as Steve dying moment creep into her head

William was a bit happy when he caught sight of Claude in the garden, she was the way she was in the picture Rick has showed her, he was inclined to go to her but the head guard had told her to stand there... He took a deep breathe, sometimes rules are meant to be broken..
He hesitate when he took a step, he look at the man with her, that must be the bodyguard Rick has said also, to save his brother lover, he must get rid of the bodyguard first.... But how...

"I have been calling you for ages, where have you been? Cassandra ask the moment Chief Carlos entered the room..
Shock swept through her when he saw the dirt in his shirt...
"Oh my God, what happened....? She ask anxiously
"Its a long story..."Chief Carlos said as he threw himself on the chair thinking of the humiliation that bastard has put him through...
"Give me a glass of water"He added
"Samantha... "Cassandra called out...
Just then the door burst open....
Cassandra and Carlos both turn their attention on the door...
"Boss, i ask him not to come in"Bobby said
"Oh don't worry, its the police"Carlos said shabbily.
Kess and four other police men drew closer to him..
"What can i do for you officer, as you can see, my clothes are dirty, i really need a bath, so whatever you are here to say, i suggest you say it fast.. "Carlos said infuriated
Kess grunts.. "There won't be any need for that, you are under arrest for the murder of Steve"
"Excuse me, what are you talking about? Cassandra interjects.....
"Handcuff him Officer"Kess ordered as one of the police men immediately placed the handcuff on him...
"Do you have evidence of this crime... ?Carlos ask infuriated
"Everything you need to know will be presented to you at the station, and i suggest you shut up because whatever you say or do will be use against you in the court of law"
Carlos scoffs...."You think you know the law"
"This is outrageous, you can't arrest someone with presenting evidence.... "Cassandra blared out
"Take him away"Kess said not minding what Cassandra was saying
Carlos was grab by the police men, then they took him to the police vehicle...they put him on the backseat and sat beside him......
Ted groan as he glare at inspector Kess....
"Am coming for all of you"Kess snapped, he step into the front seat of the vehicle and zoom off follow by the convoy car......

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

7 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Uniqueteco(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2018
I hope the wicked cheif will not bribe his way out of police net.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2018
hmmmmm,
OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by do4luv14(m): 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Omo KESS wan para sha ooo ,ake him shall be kiaful of PHILIP
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2018
Kess is now going to face Philip square.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by obijos(m): 7:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Steve Na Bleep up guy ,pls try update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2018
Intresting! @silver1996..You are the man!!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by afolabiwunmi: 9:53am On Aug 20, 2018
More update please.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by izaray(f): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2018
Kudos to inspector Kess
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 83

FRANCIS breathe heavily as he managed to pull her out, both of them pants and gasp for breathe as they lie on the floor.....
"Thank you"Katherine muttered
Their eyes met as they turn to look each other, Francis grin,he could feel his heart pounding fast, a sudden urge to touch her raced through him... He gritted turn away his face then turn back to look at her face... He took a deep breathe, she was damn beautiful ,even with the dirt on her body and face, she was still beautiful more than ever......his head tells him to stop staring at her but his heart said opposite......
"Ehmm... "he stammered as words eluded him...
What was wrong with him, why was he acting so stupid, he scab his eyes around then he realise There was nothing present except the trees and bushes that surrounds them.... They were alone, fate was given him a moment to tell her how he feels, tell her what he has always wanted to tell her since he met her...
"Oh no, you are injured... "Katherine said as she quickly sat up...
"Injured, where.. "Francis quivered, just then he notice he noticed his leg was bleeding, he wonder where he had sustained the injury, then it occurred to him he fell down when he stepped wrongly on his way to save the princess, something sharp must have pierced his leg.. He grimace in pains when he saw his bleeding leg, the sharp object still stuck in, how could he not have noticed he was injured, was he that eager to save the princess... His love for her has certainly blinded his sense of feeling....
He grimaced when he begin to feel the pains..
He watcg as she gently drew his trouser up and touch the spot..
"Its just a palm kernel shaft..... "She said as she hold it to remove it...
He hold her hand the moment she get hold of the shaft.....
"It's not going to hurt.. "She said with a smile..
Her smile sent cold chills down his spines, damn he knows its not going to hurt but he just needed her hand there....
He reciprocated the smile then he let go of her hand... He grimaced as she pulled out the shaft without hesitation.....
He pants and gasp for breathe...... "That was easy.. "he muttered
She pick a leave from the floor and wipe out the blood...... ..
"So has my brother caught any animal yet?She ask..
Francis chulkled.... "You have no idea what we went through searching for one... "
"So nothing.... "She interjects..
"No.... "He replied shabbily
"Here i was thinking he won this time... "
Francis scoffs, then he thought about where they might be, he has ran off like a scared little child just to save the princess, the one he loves....
"Where is he and Adesa?She ask anxiously...
Francis exhales deeply, what would he tell her, that he ran off the moment he heard she was in trouble......
"Here"Vuga voice sounded from behind them
Francis sigh, a sigh of relief...
"Princess... "Adesa muttered then he walk up to her...
"Are you alright... "She added
She nodded and ask her back....
"So you ran off here like a confused lunatic just to be the hero, how herotic.. "Vuga said
Francis grunts as the words rang in his head, he wonder what his problem, why can't he just be happy with his achievements... He scoffs at the word 'achievements'
"Mind your words Vuga"Katherine retorted
"He saved me when you were not there"She added
"Of course he did... "Vuga replied with clenched teeth

AKPATU

WILLIAMS EXHALES DEEPLY as an idea occur to him, he decided to go to her, she look around when he realise non of the guards were watching, he begin to move towards her....
Just when he was about to go to her, Jerone blocked him.....
"Where are you going.? Jerone ask in a deep voice.
William stare at him, Jerone was a bit taller than, more broadchested and shouldered than him....
"Sorry, i only wanted to pay my respect to the princess... "He said shabbily....
"Let him... "Claude ordered...
Jerone hesitated a bit, then he stepped out of his way....
William sigh as he took a clearer vision of her, she was beautiful, just as Rick has said she is,her hair was midnight black and it plunged over her shoulders... Her sherbet sweet lips procedes her beauty, her face was spotless, flawless.. Now he see why his brother was so in love with her, who wouldn't be in love with her.....
"You must be the new guard everyone is speaking of?
William suck his teeth, then furrow his brow, the new guard everyone is speaking of, he wonder what they speak of him...
"I am"he muttered faintly
"I see, so.....
"Forgive my manners... "He quickly said and knelt down with one knee... "I have heard about you, your reputation preceeds you"
"Really, what have you heard, as i recall, no-one outside this palace knows me... "
"That isn't true princess, the people speak well of you, they see you as their role model, their mentor.. They look up to you....
Claude bug out her eyes as the words echoed in her head, she smile and suck her teeth..... "You are funny, it will nice having you around.... "She said then the thought of Rick creep into her head....
"You can leave now... "She added
William was inclined to tell her he wasn't through yet but then Jerone stopped him.. He look at her one last time then he walked away

Desmond groan as he enter his room, he jammed the door furiously, then sat on the edge of the bed, he remove the crown from his head and his aggression towards the wall, even his own brother have the nerves to insult him, his younger brother thinks low of him.. He stood up, pace around the room then he hit his hand on the wall aggressively.....
He exhales deeply as his phone vibrate in his pocket, he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone...
He ignored the call and continue pacing around but then the phone begin to ring again, he was furious.. He deep his hands into his pocket... He inhaled when he realise it was his mother calling... He hesitated a bit, then he pick the call....
"Mum... "He muttered calming down the anger that burns inside him
"The police just arrested your father.... "Cassandra voice sounded from the other end
Shock swept through him...
"The police... ?he exclaimed skeptical of it..
"Yes the police, they said your father killed someone... "
Desmond exhales rapidly, he wave his palm in his hair.... "Alright mum, am going over there"
"Am going there too"Cassandra voice sounded
"No mum, just be where you are, i will handle this... "
"Don't give me that crap, meet me there... "She blared out and ended the call..
"Father what have you done this time... "He muttered, he pick up the crown, placed it back in his head and dash out of the room...

As soon as the car engine stop, the police drag Carlos out of the car.....
"Put him behind bars"Kess said..
The police nodded then they dragged him inside....
Inspector Philip was at the verge of Stupefaction when he saw Chief Carlos been drag inside... He quickly walk towards Kess when he saw him..
"What is going on? He ask agitated
"I just caught the big fish"Kess replied...
"Look the chief was kidnapped, we just comfirmed from the driver who kidnapped him...., why are you arresting him...?
"What nonsense is this"Mr Ajayo the DPO said from behind them
Both inspectors saluted....
"Can someone explain to me why the chief is locked behind bars like a criminal ?
"Sir, i wanted to tell you but there was no time, i needed to do it fast before he got his tracks covered... The chief killed someone.. "Kess said
"Do you have proof of this? Mr Ajayi ask
"I do sir... "Kess said
Mr Ajayi turn his gaze to Philip... "Does he?
Philip shrugs his shoulders
"It better be a good proof, because if it is not,you will be in for a long trip"Mr Ajayi said then he walked away
"Who exactly did he kill? Philip ask anxiously..
Kess exhales deeply, he finally caught him, now all he needs to do if find out what he did to Sonia, after that.. He is sending him to jail for the rest of his miserable live.... "Come on lets go in, i will tell you everything.... "

As if he had a bad dream, he quickly stand up from the bed,he yawn then walk to the palour, been a widower is not easy... He stays alone while his daughter works in the palace, he open the palour door, close his eyes as the sun rays shine in his face, he slowly opened them back.... Then he open the door wide, there he saw his neighbor drying clothes on the rope, he look gormlessly at her bottom, slowly moving his eyes to her hips.. He UnCloth with his eyes and thought of the day he is going to get her.. He has fantasize about sleeping with her for a long time now, though she was married and her husband was still very much alive but that doesn't matter to him.. He he plan on laying a trap for her.. The moment she is caught by the trap.. He will forge ahead with his plans, he wonder what it will feel like, exploiting those big breasts with his hand, gently caressing them and sliding his d**k between them...
He had an instant boner as he ponder on the thoughts..
A car that drove into the compound interrupted his thoughts, he wonder who was in the car.. He watch as three boys, two huge while the other was just average....
Fear rip his spines as they walk towards him.....
"Are you Cleopatra's father? One of the thug ask
He hesitated a bit, he wonder who they were, was his daughter in trouble.... "Yes i am, who is looking for me.. "
"Grab him"The thug said...
The other two guys immediately get hold of him...
"What have i done... ?He ask with pounding heart....
The guys didn't reply, they just pushed him inside the car,went in and started the engine...
"Who are you? He ask with shaking mouth..
"You will find out soon enough.. "One of the thug replied, then they drove out from the compound giving the neighbors something to look at....

4 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Yemike(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Like father like daughter.

Chief Carlos will surely get away from this. There isn't enough evidence and besides, he's got Philip and the D.P.O as his puppet.

i'm now worried about the good inspector.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Uniqueteco(m): 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2018
Weldone OP, I'm really feeling you.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2018
vuga get better problem ooo, im way b say he leave her blood sist for Adesa, dey talk say Francis dey run like confused lunatic.

make inspector Kess keep that evidence wella ooo, or x Na die im die ooo, cuz he be like say DPO with Carlos dey together

OP tanks a lot for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
skubido:
vuga get better problem ooo, im way b say he leave her blood sist for Adesa, dey talk say Francis dey run like confused lunatic.

make inspector Kess keep that evidence wella ooo, or x Na die im die ooo, cuz he be like say DPO with Carlos dey together

I swear i tire for Vuga..
Even if inspector Kess keep the evidence, Carlos go still commot from dere...
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

I swear i tire for Vuga..
Even if inspector Kess keep the evidence, Carlos go still commot from dere...

I pity inspector kess, he better tight hin belt wella or x
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Evold: 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
Francis should have hardened from the slave work but he is still fake. Meanwhile Kess is about to find out the true nature of his colleague.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 11:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 84

MR AJAYI AND INSPECTOR PHILIP listen as he played the recording.....
Mr Ajayo reclined his back on the chair as the recording entered a mute end.......
He suck his teeth skeptical of the whole recording...... But there was a part of him that tells him it was true.... This was enough to send the chief to jail that is....
"So this Steve guy, do you know who he is? Mr Ajayi ask
"I have met him once"Kess replied
"I see, but you do know he kidnapped the chief...? Mr Ajayi said
"For a reason sir, you listened to the recording"Kess said wondering why the DPO was asking so much questions instead of interrogating the chief on the whereabouts of Sonia...
Mr Ajayi curl his lips, relax himself on the chair well then he stare at hum closely.... "Yes i listened to it and i find out that he would have killed the chief if those men whoever they are hasn't showed up.. "
"If he has done that, it would have been him instead of the Chief behind bars... A murder was committed.. Whoever did it must answer for it.... "Kess said
Mr Ajayi knit his eyebrow then he fold his hands across his chest.... "If we go to court, this evidence won't be enough.... "
"Whatever the case may be sit, am determined to win this case.. "Kess replied with a feeling of confident
"Well if you say so, lets hope we don't get burn by our own fire"Mr Ajayo said...
"Justice is what we represent sir and we take an oath to perform our duties without fear or favour....
"Don't lecture me inspector, i know what the police department represents, i don't need your poppycock talks to remind me of that.. "Mr Ajayi retorted... He pout then continue... "We are done here inspectors,you can leave now.... "
They both saluted then they left the office
"Why do i have the feeling that the DPO isn't happy with the fact that i arrested the Chief? Kess ask as he enters his office
"Why do i have the feeling yoi intentionally didn't fill me into your plans of arresting the chief? Philip ask back
Kess took a deep breathe then he sat on his chair.... "It was urgent, i needed to do it and besides you were at the hospital..... "
"You should have called, i would have showed up... "
"That doesn't matter now... We have arrested him, something we have been trying to do for months... "
Philip exhales... "But you do know the chief won't go to jail easily, from what i heard, he has refused to talk until his lawyer gets here.... "
"Am waiting for his lawyer to get here, he needs to tell me where Sonia is.... "He said standing up from the chair and heading outside the door....
"Sonia... "Philip muttered...

MOGULA

One of the guards walk to the horse as it neighs, they wonder what he has seen that made him act like that.....
"Shouldn't we be looking for them, they never take this long"The other guard said
"You know the prince, he never takes it lightly when he is been distracted from his hunting, he might shoot the arrow at you... "the first guard said
"what is the point of him hunting, he has never caught any animal, he alwaus lose to his sister"The third guard said..
They all burst into laughter..
"If i persistently lose to a girl, trust me, i will never do it again.... "The second guard said
"For fear of loosing... "The third guard added
The first walk away from the horse and sat where they were sitting........."Make sure he doesn't hear that, so i suggest you Dont say it in front of him... "
"He is worst than his father, am glad he isn't next in line to the throne... "The second guard said
"I don't even understand you sometimes... Are you planning on becoming the kings guard all your life.. ?The third guard ask
"Of course not, i have plans of my own, big plans"The second guard replied...
Just them they heard footsteps approaching, they quickly pick up their sword as they await the unseen.....
They took a deep breath when they realise who was coming....
"My prince....
"Princess......
"You have two seconds to answer before i shoot this arrows into your eyes... Wherr were you when my sister was screaming for help....? Vuga ask as he glare at them..
Shock swept through the guards..... Then they bow..
"My princess, forgive us, we didn't hear a thing....
"Liars.... "Vuga retorted
"Vuga, its okay, am fine... "Katherine interjects
She signalled the guards to stand up as Vuga lower his bow.... "Can you ride... ?She ask Francis..
Francis poke out his eyes then he look at the horse and back at her...
"I have never ride a horse"He said shabbily...
"Ride with me then"She said with a smiling face
Francis heart skipped, was she actually asking him to climb on a horse with her.... Was that an invitation for something.... Whatever it is he wasn't ready to take it.... "What about Adesa? He ask shapily...
"Are you seriously asking him,a slave to ride a horse with you?Vuga interjects
Katherine turn her gaze to Vuga, then to Adesa... "Adesa can always ride with my brother... "She said, then she climb on her horse, she streched her hands towards Francis...
Francis could feel the pounding of his heart, he wasn't sure what to do, his eyes met Vuga who was glaring telling him with his eyes not to dare.... "I will go with the guards..... "He said shyly..
"I insist"She said..
"You save my life, i guess this is my way of repaying you"She added...
Francis exhales deeply, without further hesitation, he took her hands and climb into her back....then he sat on the saddle with her....
He noticed Vuga was still glaring at him, a part of hum tells him to come down but he knew better.. He watch as she halt and mount the horse,he was unbalanced but he was glad he was with her... The horse walk then she halt again and off the horse ran....
He almost lost his balance as the horse increase his speed...
"You might want to hold on to me... "she said
"What....? Francis ask skeptical of what she said...
"Hold me or you are going to fall off before we get to the palace.... "
Her words cook up fear in him, slowly with heart pounding he wrap his hands around her waist...
Vuga quickly climb on his.... Then he streched his hands shabbily to Adesa, he exhales when Adesa hesitated.... "Do you prefer walking....?
Adesa didn't reply, she just gave him his hands and he pulled her on the horse....
"Aren't you happy to ride with me? He ask when he noticed her expression
"Should i? She ask back
He exhales deeply, it was very obvious she doesn't like him..... "Most girls will die to have this moment with me.... "
He sigh when he heard her chulkled, a sigh of relief, without hesitation, he mount the horse.....
A strange feeling swept through as she wrapped her hands around him the moment the horse started running
He smile as he stare at her hands, her fingertips slowly pinning on his stomach..........
"Am glad you are with me... "He muttered impetuously
"What did you say....? She ask
He scoffs..."Nothing... "

AKPATU

Inspector keeps pondering on where the chief might have kept Sonia, did he kill her and hid her body somewhere, whatever he must have done to her, he was inclined to find out....
He roam his fingertips on the table as Carlos was brought into the interrogation room by an officer who left immediately Carlos has sat down......
Kess curl his lips and gave him a dirty look,then he reclined himself on the chair.....
"Inspector, why am in still in handcuffs...? Carlos ask
"Because one, you are a murderer, second...
"A suspect, not a murderer.. I advice you use the best word suitable for it"Carlos interjects...
"There is a phone recored of everything that was said in that hut, there is no escaping from this chief, you are going to jail... "
Chief Carlos chulkled at his statement.... "Who is going to send me to jail, you......?
"You seen confident, there is no two way about this, you killed someone, you face the punishment.... Now tell me where is Sonia?
"Didn't your phone record tell you where she is?
Kess grunts.... "Stop messing around with me, where is Sonia, where have you hidden her?
""I have no idea where Sonia is"Carlos said
"Dont make me do this the hard way Chief, so i suggest you tell me where she is and stop giving me this bullshit"

Mr Ajayi drop the file as he heard a knock on the door....
"Come in"He said...
The door crank open and an officer entered
"Sir, the king and his mother are here to see you.... "
Mr Ajayi took a deep breathe Then he motioned him to allow them come in....
The police saluted then he step outside....
Cassandra and Desmond enter a minute later.....
"What's going on DPO, why is my father in this shithole of a place.... "Desmond blared out...
"Calm down your highness, please sit.... "Mr Ajayo said
"What exactly did my husband do? Cassandra ask anxiously
Mr Ajayi exhales shapily.... "The chief killed someone....
"Lies...., my father will never kill anyone"Desmond interjects....
"I demand to see my father right now... "He added furiously
Mr Ajayi nodded...

"Where is Sonia chief? Kess ask extremely infuriated
Carlos frown and glower at him, the inspector was becoming a thorn in his flesh, it was time he dies....
The door flung open...
Kess watch as Philip poke his head from the door....
"The king is here"Philip said...
"He wants to see the Chief"He added
Kess fused his eyes on Carlos... "We are not done here Chief"
Desmond walk in angrily as the words drip from Kess mouth....
"You are not suppose to be here your majesty, i was about to bring him to you"Kess said
Desmond gave him a dirty look.... "You dare arrested and handcuffs my father"
"I was just doing my job your majesty"Kess replied
"your job is doing what i ask you to do.... "Desmond hollered..
"That's enough Desmond"Carlos said..
Kess gritted.... "Your majesty you must know that am under no circumstances under you, i work for the government and i sworn to enact justice on whoever trample on the law..."
"You will rather defy the laws of this land... "Desmond blared out..
"I have never done that"Kess interjects shapily
"You accuse an icon of murder, i can cut off your head for that...."Desmond hollered
Kess scoffs"With all due respect your majesty, i don't take lightly to threats, whoever falls on the wrong side of the law must face the penalty, even kings are not exempted.... ,nobody is above the law,excuse me your majesty"Kess blared out and walked away....
Philip ran after him.... "Man what's was all that for, he is the king, he deserves some respect... "He said when he catch up with him
"Respect is earned, not forcibly taken, and if he interfere with justice, am taking him in also.... "Kess replied infuriated
"You are obsessed with sending the chief to jail..... "Philip said...
Kess turn around to face him... "Obsessed....!"he sniff look away then look at him.... "There is no murder in this town that the chiefs aren't involved... Someone needs to stop them, someone needs to bring justice and am not backing down until every one of them is behind bars, every last one of them... "
"You will be asking for war if you do that"Philip said
"Whose side are you on? Kess ask anxiously...
"Am on your side... "Phillip replied
"Then let them bring the war on, no matter what happens, justice will always take its toil"

4 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2018
kess no wan gri oooo

tanks a lot for the update
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Risingstar2020(f): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Everybody that have plans of taking the chiefs down ends up dying, hope Kess will not die, because d way d story is going, only the innocent people are dying and suffering.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amikeem(m): 12:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
i don't think chief will come out of this as he has met his Waterloo. But I still dey pity his soul (Steve). grin grin
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by amos1999: 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
oh boy this write up dey interesting ooo.i can't imagine myself devoting more of my time to reading this story.this story got my attention right from the first page.bobo SILVER i doff my hat for you oo.but wait where pious dey now i mean francis' brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.