Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... (2080 Views)

Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams / The Name 'BELLO' Means What / How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
This is my fourth or fifth times dreaming of snakes but not attacking me in dreams..but what does this mean... especially big ones...I just see them move around.or in one spot....is there any spiritual effect concerning dreaming of snakes .....
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by Ebios(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Google it
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by Mutemenot(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
It's usually a signal from shrine or similar altar. Are you from a traditional family ? If yes don't joke with it. The warning is real
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by thesicilian: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
I control what happens in my dreams most times
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by TheMessiah: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
I recommend 40 days fasting(hunger strike).I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have the strength to dream anymore

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by jamesharryson(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
It means u re about to embezzle some funds cry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by DannyJ19(m): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
Use coconut water to wash ur face before going to bed.
if it still persist then.......
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by Nickymezor(f): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
jamesharryson:
It means u re about to embezzle some funds cry grin grin
grin . Funny you
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by josh123(m): 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by Deckline(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
This is my fourth or fifth times dreaming of snakes but not attacking me in dreams..but what does this mean... especially big ones...I just see them move around.or in one spot....is there any spiritual effect concerning dreaming of snakes .....
ITS NOT A GOOD THING BUT ANYWAY,WOULD YOU BELIEVE IF I TOLD YOU WHAT IT COULD POSSIBLY MEAN? YOU JUST HAVE TO BE MORE PRAYERFUL. HOPE YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THESE DUMB ATHEISTS WE ARE SEEING ON AIR
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by SOFTENGR: 8:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Guy forget about it and live your life freely.

A dream is a dream - just a dream.
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by ifenes(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Means knowledge. Of course they will not hurt you but your are being oblivious to something going on around you. Take time to observe things around you and you will come to light. Your higher mind is sending you a signal via the dream. It will be up to you to figure it out.
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Deckline:

ITS NOT A GOOD THING BUT ANYWAY,WOULD YOU BELIEVE IF I TOLD YOU WHAT IT COULD POSSIBLY MEAN? YOU JUST HAVE TO BE MORE PRAYERFUL. HOPE YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THESE DUMB ATHEISTS WE ARE SEEING ON AIR
nope...but I do pray..but still don't understand...
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
ifenes:
Means knowledge. Of course they will not hurt you but your are being oblivious to something going on around you. Take time to observe things around you and you will come to light. Your higher mind is sending you a signal via the dream. It will be up to you to figure it out.
really..hmm but Still wondering why ...
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by Deckline(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
nope...but I do pray..but still don't understand...
PRAY AGAINST DEMONIC ATTACKERS COMING IN THE FORM OF SNAKES. THE DREAM CREATES FEAR AND FEAR IS A TORMENT. IT IS NOT FROM GOD,IT IS FROM SATAN. PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS BEFORE YOU SLEEP.
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by M0ron: 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
handsomeyitayo:
Means you are smoking too much weed
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Deckline:

PRAY AGAINST DEMONIC ATTACKERS COMING IN THE FORM OF SNAKES. THE DREAM CREATES FEAR AND FEAR IS A TORMENT. IT IS NOT FROM GOD,IT IS FROM SATAN. PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS BEFORE YOU SLEEP.
OK thanks..but they do not harm me..since have been dreaming of it..and am not afraid or scared I stare at tgem
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by Mrnakeina(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
That's what governs your family altar and controls your lives!

1 Like

Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by Astuteleader(m): 10:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ur babe is pregnant. ...thank me later
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2018
Astuteleader:
Ur babe is pregnant. ...thank me later
how could that be?
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by Thenewtruth: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2018
Snakes can mean anything. So it depends on the role it was playing in your dreams. Therefore you will have to explain your dreams in details.
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by Ayomivic(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2018
handsomeyitayo:

Nothing to worry aboup it was your ancestor that came to visit you and to remind you that you are descendant of reptile

ask your parent if your familys origin have anything to do with Snake
Re: Seeing Snake In Dreams Means What... by handsomeyitayo(m): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ayomivic:

Nothing to worry aboup it was your ancestor that came to visit you and to remind you that you are descendant of reptile

ask your parent if your familys origin have anything to do with Snake
hmmmm.. thanks bro..

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be Born Again? / I Have Finally Gotten The Crucifix I Was Looking For (PICS) / Nigerians React To Bishop Oyedepo’s 100,000 Seat Auditorium Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.