Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos (30042 Views)

My Sister's Account Was Wiped Out While Her Atm Card Was With Her / Nigerian Man Arrested After Robbing Woman In Italy, Attacks Police Officers. / Angry Mob Beat Thieves Till They Look Like Identical Twins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
A young man has been apprehended after he and three accomplices robbed a woman of her ATM Card. According to reports, the woman explained that while using the ATM at a service station she was distracted by the suspect while his accomplices stole her bank card.

As the suspects ran towards a brown Toyota Corolla, she screamed for assistance.

Onlookers managed to apprehend one of the men while his accomplices fled in their getaway vehicle. The mob demanded that the suspect hand over the bank card and when he informed them that it was not in his possession they began to assault him.

The suspect was severely injured during the assault.

He was placed under arrest and handed over to Police for further investigation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/atm-card-thief-apprehended-beaten-blue-and-black.html

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
shocked

What is Nigeria turning into?
Imagine a mob made up of kids and teens..even Efe is there.
Did he leave Big Brother's house with 25million to become a mere lyncher?

See how they bruised him for just taking a card, it's not like he used it or spent the woman's money.
Frustration is the primary cause of jungle justice.

Research has also proven that jungle justice increased some Buhari became president.
Simply put;
More people are frustrated now, including Efe who has been dumped by both music and Marvis.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
This is what is called "maximum Shi shi"

S/O to OAU guys around the world. wink

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Na those small boys rough handle that niggah like that?

Jungle justice is very wrong.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
undecided Please how did this cute thief "distracted" the woman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 8:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bushy hair.
Woman shoe.
One big eye.
One small eye.
Blown mouth.
Bleeding lips.

Hey! Who remove his boxers and trousers?
See as he come be like person wey lick sour agbalumo.
undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by thesicilian: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Why did they leave the other eye?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by dkronicle(m): 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Since when thes3 guys pickpocket me for oshodi. I don lose every tiny bit of emotion for them

3 Likes

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
thesicilian:
Why did they leave the other eye?
So that he will see the road to the Police cell

34 Likes

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by Holywizard: 9:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
shocked
JasonScolari:
undecided Please how did the cute guy "distracted" the woman?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by Timiblanko(m): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Some people will still be like it is unfair it us bad. kontinu let thief catch you for corner you will then know that they have no value for life. they can do anything at that point

13 Likes

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by Abfinest007(m): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
go school u say no
hustle u say no
learn handwork u say no
work to earn money u say no

u go chop beating yes so them sell beating for am

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by gonkin(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
I wish i was there maybe i would have inflicted more pain to the idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by Naturalobserver(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
I dont support jungle justice
But i dont feel pity for this kind of people.
If you have ever been robbed or extorted,you will understand what i am talking about.

4 Likes

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by jieta: 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
the first picture go good for meme
Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by dsmooth1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
hin mates dey huzzle,, na to dey steal atm he sidon ,if his other eye see atm of this beating n his body no run,,beter mak e go drink rat poison cos his death is 100% certain
Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by LZAA: 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is Nigeria turning into?
Imagine a mob made up of kids and teens..even Efe is there.

See how they bruised him for just taking a card, it's not like he used it or spent the woman's money.
Frustration is the primary cause of jungle justice.

Research has also proven that jungle justice increased some Buhari became president.
Simply put;
More people are frustrated now.

this boy grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
Weekend bonanza....

See the guy puff eye tongue grin
Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by Abeyjide: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
see him putting on women shoe

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Holywizard:
shocked
PhD holder, yeye
Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by MillionDollars: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
A good boy is a bad boy that’s nt caught. We are all thieves
Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by Tozara(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ah! Wonti lu tie baje. They've beaten the life crap outta him. shocked

Jungle justice is a crime. But stealing is a crime too. So they're all criminals.

But their crimes aren't equal. Knowing how I would feel if someone robbed me of my ATM card, in this era of a useless Buhari, I have no reasons to sympathise with the thief.

MillionDollars:
If you're not careful, it'll be your turn next, and it might be much worse than this.

3 Likes

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Very good...Next time he would think twice before attempting to defraud or steal from people..

This is very good.

Nobody wants to work again in Nigeria. Evrybody want to drive venza over9t..Useless scums. Criminals in every turn in this useless country called Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by 1Rebel: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
He must be oily

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by san316(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Eyyaaa. Because of ATM card.
Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by emeijeh(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
jieta:
the first picture go good for meme

8 Likes

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by boolet: 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
All the guys beating him are very worwor grin they are bent on making him look like them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
MillionDollars:

I'm not a theif . Speak for yourself and yours only!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC / Man Killed By Thugs In Akwa Ibom, Corpse Dumped In A Boat. Graphic Photos / Policemen Shoot 2 Men In Rivers, Stab One (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.