Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

BBN House: Rico Swavey Eviction - Did You Anticipate It? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBN House: Rico Swavey Eviction - Did You Anticipate It? (703 Views)

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 / BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her / BBNaija: Alex Transforms Lolu, Tobi, Miracle, Rico Swavey Into 'Women' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN House: Rico Swavey Eviction - Did You Anticipate It? by Yankiss(m): 8:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
Rico Swavey of BBN saw the outside of the house this evening. His eviction was announced after tense and suspenseful moments by BBN host, Ebuka Obi Uchendu. The house mates were decked in their Sunday bests and looked polished and delectable. I actually felt Rico was the one to go. The announcement did not come to me as a surprise. Did you have such uncanny premonition? What is your take on the BBN show and evictions so far?

cc lalasticlala
cc mynd44
Re: BBN House: Rico Swavey Eviction - Did You Anticipate It? by edo3(m): 8:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
To me o,,i don't watch big brother,,but anytime i glance thru,,i don't always see d guy being active...e be like say him been dey use jazz all this while cos i can't imagine teddy A leaving d house b4 him..d poster below me might av something beta to say..

1 Like

Re: BBN House: Rico Swavey Eviction - Did You Anticipate It? by meezynetwork(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: BBN House: Rico Swavey Eviction - Did You Anticipate It? by Yankiss(m): 9:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
edo3:
To me o,,i don't watch big brother,,but anytime i glance thru,,i don't always see d guy being active...e be like say him been dey use jazz all this while cos i can't imagine teddy A leaving d house b4 him..d poster below me may av something beta to say..
You are right in your observation. He is never active in that house and may have escaped notice of fellow housemates during nominations.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Comic Yoruba Movies To Watch? / Are You The One Who Are Looking For The Roku Activation , Then Here You Go / See How Much JOKER! Grossed Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.