Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted (36000 Views)

BBNaija 2018 Finale Voting Result As Miracle Wins / Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted / BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by wakabobo: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Yes!, Rico Suavey has been evicted, here is how Nigerians and Other fans voted for their favourite in the house, Miracle is miraculously leading the chats with the highest percentage of votes, followed by ceec, Rico got the least vote, followed by Alex, while Nina and Lolu followed next.

Good luck to all loyal voters.

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by Jenefa1: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hmm
Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by Jenefa1: 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ceec is close oooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by olusayeroyagi(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
make una push dis thing come fp now ahan av bn waiting since
Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by samzzycash(m): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
Not surprised.. Nigerians go see someone with good character them go ignore am go vote Buhari... Imagine as good and talented the guy is no controversy whatsoever
but Nigerians prefer to vote that dumb and naive nympho and a Mannerless girl.. I swear Nigerian won't get out of her problems anytime soon..

207 Likes 9 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
samzzycash:
Not suprsise na.. Nigerians go see someone with good character them go ignore am go vote Buhari... Imagine as good and talented the guy is no controversy whatsoever
but Nigerians prefer to vote that dumb and naive nympho and a Manners less girl.. I swear Nigerian won't get out of her problems anytime soon..
The reason I feel why they voted her was because she was real compare to other housemates

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nairaland has forced some of us to like bb by fire by force. Expecting front page grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by samzzycash(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

The reason I feel why they voted her was because she was real compare to other housemates
who is real the sex maniac or the one using controversy to gain votes

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
samzzycash:
who is real the sex maniac or the one using controversy to gain votes
Ceec the controversy chick is gaining ground on daily basis. The TBOSS of this year's big brother grin grin grin

36 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by jdstunt(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Front page loading...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by ableguy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Op will it make rice to be expensive? What about beans, when will they vote beans?

Rice kor Rice nii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by Daslim180(m): 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by okerekeikpo: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
That's how we will send Buhari back to daura next year

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by shegsrules(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hahaha, people funny oooo.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by crownedprinz(m): 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
No doubt Miracle is winning..i wish to see Cee-cee's face when she sees that she isn't the one that would win...after all her drama... i can't wait to laff

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by immortal145: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
arant rubbish...
Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
It is well for Nigerians. I kinda like Rico, especially his culinary skills. Wishing him all the best.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by talk2percy(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Wetin dey happen??
Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by Mayflowa(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
I don’t watch the show because of my location but I noticed that Miracle has never took second position on voting. Only 1st. What does he do well?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by marttol: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
I don't watch the show, but I wanna vote tell me how to vote and how much it will cost...

Ehn lest I forget, I'm voting for TOBI.

SOMEONE SHOULD TELL ME THE CODE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by Ayoswit(f): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cee c is really gaining fans, miracle isnt a threat anymore. Go gal.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by elyte89: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Wheres buhari result?

Cee-c fit beat buhari for next election o cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by Nedfed(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
What of khloe and Anto?
Are dey not part of the show again?
Or dey are special candidate?

Uselesss show uselesss viewers

Also uselesss as Buhari grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Your definition of being "real" is someone who is a dummy? Nina is all kinds of dumb and daft put into one. An embarrassment to her University and all English students worldwide.

Nigerians love dummies, as can be seen in our choice of leaders.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by Demonicide(f): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mayflowa:
I don’t watch the show because of my location but I noticed that Miracle has never took second position on voting. Only 1st. What does he do well?
I don't even understand, but I believe is grace sha.
Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by press005: 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
samzzycash:
Not surprised.. Nigerians go see someone with good character them go ignore am go vote Buhari... Imagine as good and talented the guy is no controversy whatsoever
but Nigerians prefer to vote that dumb and naive nympho and a Mannerless girl.. I swear Nigerian won't get out of her problems anytime soon..

guy d race of life is all about grace duo man needs to work hard still. If na by talent, Efe for no win. If na by talent , we get plenty guys for street wey dey play pass messi bt wer are they today.

Like i said, talent and hardwork is fantastic but ur morning , afternoon and night prayer should be, God let ur grace locate me.

Bt as u yan so, true true, Naija dy smhw shaa

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by amazon14: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cee c my love, carry go, nothing do you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted by press005: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Demonicide:
I don't even understand, but I believe is grace sha.

hwwwwwwwwfaaaaaaaa!!!!

jst like i said , all dis stuffs is all about grace. Somtyms u can be hated even wen u get tinz right while d other person will be loved by all for no clear reason

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whitemoney: I Will Compensate Boma, Liquorose If I Win BBNaija N90m Grand Prize / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Kiss And Dance (Video) / Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.