Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Do Men Want To Know The Body Count Of Their Gf's? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Want To Know The Body Count Of Their Gf's? (1403 Views)

This To Men That Feed Their Gf / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Want To Know The Body Count Of Their Gf's? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:28am On Apr 09, 2018
still don't know why,, what's your business with her body count?

have you told her about yours without lying?
Re: Why Do Men Want To Know The Body Count Of Their Gf's? by dyadeleye(m): 3:42am On Apr 09, 2018
If you purchase a used car, won't you check the current mileage?
the fewer miles it has been driven, the better.

In Ceec's voice
Ju u understan.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Want To Know The Body Count Of Their Gf's? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:47am On Apr 09, 2018
dyadeleye:
If you purchase a used car, won't you check the current mileage?
the fewer miles it has been driven, the better.

In Ceec's voice
Ju u understan.

if you don't have any sensible stuff to say, just keep quiet.
Re: Why Do Men Want To Know The Body Count Of Their Gf's? by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:17am On Apr 09, 2018
coz the more dicks a woman fvcks the less she is able to commit to 1.
the* same way virgins are clingy and emotional after dick 1 that situation becomes opposite the more dicks enter a pvssy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Want To Know The Body Count Of Their Gf's? by IdeyFindWife: 4:45am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Except you were just meaninglessly trolling, without the need for being taken seriously, you'll find that insulting him won't give you your answers. You directed your question to guys, don't be surprised, your 411 will come to you in all sorts of ways and it's in some of those, seemingly flippant, quips that'll you'll get ur answers, maybe not even in this my own essay.

That said, it still boils down to mileage-concerns. For the irrationally immature who see it from no other perspective beyond brooding over the fact, they still wanna know how many pple have been "in there".

For the so-called 'mature', 'liberal', or less prudish who have realized that we are, in part, shaped by our experiences & it's lessons, they too might still wanna know because it could also be a pointer to other sturvs e.g. personal preferences, libidinal drive etc.

But, the funny part is you could still know all that and still both be faking yourselves.

Some'll tell you they need your body count info NOW because they wouldn't wanna "jam any surprises ahead", as in, way into their relationship with you so they urge of trick you to spill the beans now. But you knowing or not isn't gonna save any relationship and you certainly needn't be telling everyone all that just after 3 dates, should you?

Regardless of why guys wanna know, chicks are always gonna be on the short end of the deal eventually so keep ur BCN (body count number) coded & close to ur chest like ur SSN, BVN or whatever. The taboos are often always aligned against you but the fact I say often is let whoever has no sin throw the first stone and let anyone wey dey fall hand stop to dey carry last.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Want To Know The Body Count Of Their Gf's? by bjayx: 5:46am On Apr 09, 2018
Truth is men r very insecured n over jealous. Even when its not theirs...
Re: Why Do Men Want To Know The Body Count Of Their Gf's? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2018
if the answer was really insignificant (as women are quick to claim), then they wouldnt lie about it, and instead would proudly tell their partner the exact body count.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Want To Know The Body Count Of Their Gf's? by 912(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2018
bjayx:
Truth is men r very insecured n over jealous. Even when its not theirs...

Not true. While some men don't mind the number of dudes a lady has been with, some just don't want to be with the community dog.

Truth be told, it is difficult not to prejudge a girl that is in her early twenties and has slept with more than ten guys. Or one that claims that she has had only 3 boyfriends but from discussions reveals she has slept with 9 or 10.

I guess it tells how faithful the girl can be or how easily it is for her to open her legs when the circumstances are "right"

TheUpsetGirl:
still don't know why,, what's your business with her body count?

have you told her about yours without lying?

Guys tell lies by exaggerating their body counts but chics are masters of subtraction when it comes to body count. For them they can say 1 and mean 10 when it comes to issues of body count

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Want To Know The Body Count Of Their Gf's? by dyadeleye(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

Temper temper..
The last time I checked, this is a public forum and I contributed something meaningful to what you brought to the table... Whats eating you up?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Want To Know The Body Count Of Their Gf's? by dyadeleye(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Except you were just meaninglessly trolling, without the need for being taken seriously, you'll find that insulting him won't give you your answers. You directed your question to guys, don't be surprised, your 411 will come to you in all sorts of ways and it's in some of those, seemingly flippant, quips that'll you'll get ur answers, maybe not even in this my own essay.

That said, it still boils down to mileage-concerns. For the irrationally immature who see it from no other perspective beyond brooding over the fact, they still wanna know how many pple have been "in there".

For the so-called 'mature', 'liberal', or less prudish who have realized that we are, in part, shaped by our experiences & it's lessons, they too might still wanna know because it could also be a pointer to other sturvs e.g. personal preferences, libidinal drive etc.

But, the funny part is you could still know all that and still both be faking yourselves.

Some'll tell you they need your body count info NOW because they wouldn't wanna "jam any surprises ahead", as in, way into their relationship with you so they urge of trick you to spill the beans now. But you knowing or not isn't gonna save any relationship and you certainly needn't be telling everyone all that just after 3 dates, should you?

Regardless of why guys wanna know, chicks are always gonna be on the short end of the deal eventually so keep ur BCN (body count number) coded & close to ur chest like ur SSN, BVN or whatever. The taboos are often always aligned against you but the fact I say often is let whoever has no sin throw the first stone and let anyone wey dey fall hand stop to dey carry last.

God bless you my brother, I tried to explain this in a short form with mileage but the Dumbo flare up... All these olodo of nowadays sha
God bless you and happy new week

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Slept With a Fine Babe Without Paying Money / Slay Mamas Causes Commotion At An Event As They Show Their Dance Skills / See HIV Destributors Around Looking For Who To Infect With HIV Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.